Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #21
Livinginthe past
Living Legend
 
Livinginthe past's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Crushing the AFCE...annually
Posts: 7,520
Member Number: 478
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Well Nigel, as you already know....I don't like you and you made it very clear that you don't like me. I don't bother responding to your posts because I don't like you. I have absolutely no problem with anybody else on this site except you. So it's not that I'm getting defensive, I just don't like you...................................at all.

You take care.
Well despite your obvious dislike for me - you have just spent quite a bit of time responding to me.

Bet you wish I bit on your dumb anti-England/UK comments as easy.

You take care too.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:25 PM   #22
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,632
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,402
Thanked 10,922 Times in 4,520 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Not to take this thread off on a NASCAR topic, but I always wondered TH, who do you full for in NASCAR?
rusty wallace. but since he retired last year i still have to pull for his car (despite kurt bush the driver). and his old team mate ryan newman. i like matt kenseth cause he drives the only black and yellow car in the field, and junior is a cool assed dude. next year rusty's son steven will become a full time driver in rusty's #64 busch series car (nascars AAA series) and i will officially have a new driver.

all in all i just pull for a good race and gordon or jimmie johnson not to win.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:26 PM   #23
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Well despite your obvious dislike for me - you have just spent quite a bit of time responding to me.

Bet you wish I bit on your dumb anti-England/UK comments as easy.

You take care too.

NM
Well, since you directed a post in my direction, I figured I would respond. Normally when people direct comments in my direction, I tend to respond.

Anti-England/UK comments? I just stated I did not want to see them win...along with Iran, Mexico or Saudi Arabia. Did that hurt your feelings Nigel? I would rather see Italy win.

Hold on, I have to put one of those "so funny" icons at the end........

There we go. Now skip along Nigel and let's go back to ignoring each other. It was working beautifully.
__________________

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 06-17-2006 at 05:34 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #24
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
rusty wallace. but since he retired last year i still have to pull for his car (despite kurt bush the driver). and his old team mate ryan newman. i like matt kenseth cause he drives the only black and yellow car in the field, and junior is a cool assed dude. next year rusty's son steven will become a full time driver in rusty's #64 busch series car (nascars AAA series) and i will officially have a new driver.

all in all i just pull for a good race and gordon or jimmie johnson not to win.
Cool. Well good luck to the guys you want to win brother and I also hope you guys see a good race. Enjoy!
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:59 PM   #25
Livinginthe past
Living Legend
 
Livinginthe past's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Crushing the AFCE...annually
Posts: 7,520
Member Number: 478
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Well, since you directed a post in my direction, I figured I would respond. Normally when people direct comments in my direction, I tend to respond.

Anti-England/UK comments? I just stated I did not want to see them win...along with Iran, Mexico or Saudi Arabia. Did that hurt your feelings Nigel? I would rather see Italy win.

Hold on, I have to put one of those "so funny" icons at the end........

There we go. Now skip along Nigel and let's go back to ignoring each other. It was working beautifully.
Lets stick to facts - I made a comment about people who post about soccer - when it apparently bores them to sleep - it wasn't addressed to you.

Well no more, than your lame comments regarding the UK and England - you do know im the only person from England here right....so lets stop playing games, it just makes you seem even more childish that you are claiming ignorance to it.

Oh, and the reason I dont like you?

Your idiotic race-hate filled monologue that you felt the need to PM me.

D1ck head.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:02 PM   #26
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

So what does you being from England have to do with who I want to win the World Cup? Do you have relatives in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Mexico also? Nigel, get a grip.

Once again, I don't recall asking you why you don't like me. I don't care.

Pompous little bitch. Sip your tea, STFU and leave me alone unless you would rather take this in PM form instead of taking up board room with this nonsense.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #27
Livinginthe past
Living Legend
 
Livinginthe past's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Crushing the AFCE...annually
Posts: 7,520
Member Number: 478
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
So what does you being from England have to do with who I want to win the World Cup? Do you have relatives in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Mexico also? Nigel, get a grip.

Once again, I don't recall asking you why you don't like me. I don't care.

Pompous little bitch. Sip your tea, STFU and leave me alone.
Ok ill leave you alone.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:31 PM   #28
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,632
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,402
Thanked 10,922 Times in 4,520 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

i prefer the above dialogue on the open forums vs. PM .

and we do have several steelerfans who post from england. i believe britishsteel (?) is one
and ive noted one or 2 others, although i dont pay much attention to where people are from, by whats put under their avitars.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #29
Hawk Believer
Team Captain
 
Hawk Believer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 866
Member Number: 1580
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Back to the game though....

Didn't those ejections seem a bit excessive? I am far from a FIFA expert but it did seem like we got a little screwed. Do any of the affcianados agree or am I just promulgating stereotypes about Seattle sports fans?
__________________
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man. - Jebediah Springfield
Hawk Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 08:53 PM   #30
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend
 
83-Steelers-43's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,993
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1009
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: USA vs Itlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Believer
Back to the game though....

Didn't those ejections seem a bit excessive? I am far from a FIFA expert but it did seem like we got a little screwed. Do any of the affcianados agree or am I just promulgating stereotypes about Seattle sports fans?
I'm with you. With the exception of playing the game in my younger ages, I don't claim to be an expert. The calls against us seemed very excessive and going by the "experts" calling the game (Italian and American) they both agreed that the calls against the USA were just a tad bit shady.
__________________
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts