Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 05-25-2005, 12:39 AM   #1
JerseySTEEL
Team Captain

Member Number: 284
Default Steelers obscurities

Zamir Cobb #19 WR- after his rookie year in 04 after being a RFA and signed to the steelers, was Temple's career and single-season reception record holder.Was put on IR after a leg injury, has been looking better ever since his comeback to the field this year,as said by Bill Cowher.

Willie Parker #39 RB -After last years Bills game ,When Willie broke a big run agaisnt a top rated D. Said"If i ever get the chance to do so again iam going all the way". and it looks that way a bright star in the RB spot.

Bryant McFadden #20 CB - After his first Mini camp Coach bill cowher was more impressed with this rookie then any other.

Matt Kranchick #88 TE -During the off season got a trainer to adjust to the added weight he gained and work on his routes, said he thinks hes even faster then he was before when we signed him. Has speed and 6'7 frame.but with our pick of heath miller in the draft it might be to little to late.
Old 05-25-2005, 12:58 AM   #2
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: Steelers obscurities

I'd look for matt to push for alot more playing time this year.. this could be one of those situations where the incubant and the upstart youngster beat out the hot draft pick! Hey, it's happened before, and u gotta play the hot hand.. eventually yes, it'll be Heath's job.. but watch out for Jerame and Matt.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005, 06:06 PM   #3
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Steelers obscurities

Matt will have to play his balls off to get a roster spot I`m afraid. It would be nice if Cobb, works out , Damn we could have one hell of a rec. corp.
McFadden, and missing something here, is there any bad news about this kid? I like it.
And Willie Parker, I really like his game. I do believe we will have a crowded backfield this year. Haynes better stay healthy, or its the ax