Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 06-22-2006, 03:02 AM   #21
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: Holmes apologizes for assault arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Pit
Maybe dey jus be "hatin" da attitude dat you be glaring in dey direction.

i don't give no attiude to the poe poe, they the bitches that pulled me and my friends over last year and acted like we was criminals pulling they guns out on us, just cause we mexicans. all we were doing was driving to hollywood videos to get a video game. and one pulls us over, then four more cars come, and they get behind they doors and point they guns at us. and i damn near shat my pants lol. so that's why i say f'k the law, cause they nothing but crooked bitches looking for something to do
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:26 AM   #22
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
i don't give no attiude to the poe poe, they the bitches that pulled me and my friends over last year and acted like we was criminals pulling they guns out on us, just cause we mexicans. all we were doing was driving to hollywood videos to get a video game. and one pulls us over, then four more cars come, and they get behind they doors and point they guns at us. and i damn near shat my pants lol. so that's why i say f'k the law, cause they nothing but crooked bitches looking for something to do
And if the police didn't exist we would all be merely victims to the biggest and meanest thugs in country. I guess then the B I T C H name would be a good fit for yourself as you're being bullied around by a coward A S S-gun carrying thug. And this is the 1st time that I've heard about the police racially profiling hispanics. So, if you'll allow it, I guess that I'll claim that the few traffic citations that I've received in the past were probably given to me simply because I'm white. I've always wondered why they pulled me over. Now I see how they operate. Thank you for educating me on the police.

Last edited by Steel Pit; 06-22-2006 at 04:34 AM.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:43 AM   #23
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Pit
And if the police didn't exist we would all be merely victims to the biggest and meanest thugs in country. I guess then the B I T C H name would be a good fit for yourself as you're being bullied around by a coward A S S-gun carrying thug. And this is the 1st time that I've heard about the police racially profiling hispanics. So, if you'll allow it, I guess that I'll claim that the few traffic citations that I've received in the past were probably given to me simply because I'm white. I've always wondered why they pulled me over. Now I see how they operate. Thank you for educating me on the police.

always glad to enlighten ppl lol
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #24
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

Blackngoldbleeder...first of all, thanks for the prayers for my family..
2nd... I have probably been a Steelers fan longer than you have been alive.. so Dont go callin' me a bandwagoner.... A bandwogoner doesnt sit in front of a TV somewhere just about every sunday afternoon ( 9 out of 10) probably.. And I am mad when I miss that 1 game.. You want to question my status as a Steelers fan then do so, but Dont call me a bandwagoner.. cuz you dont know what your talkin' about ok....
God Bless All..
Elvis
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:28 PM   #25
GoFor6
Draft Prospect
Supporter

Member Number: 2352

If he holds out of camp for even a few days because the Rooney's punish him in the pocketbook - then he will not help us this year, he needs a full and productive camp to help this year. Nate Washington is the WR to watch in 2005 - he has a huge heart and is a great talent.
GoFor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:39 PM   #26
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1775

WOW! think this got well off the point. Listen Being a father of children, 7 to be exact. Woman can change a situation, they will use the kids against you. They will use your job against you. There basically evil, specially if they have your child. Remember it was Fathers Day. He was there! That counts bigger than most Fathers out there! Specially ones not married to the Mamma. Yeah he probably did wrong, but I am a forgiving man. Look as long as he gets it together and makes it right with his children and the Steelers. Who in the Hell are we to judge him. I still believe he will be a force in the future for the NATION. Cut the guy a little slack
Old 06-22-2006, 05:10 PM   #27
caseydog
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1361

Uh-oh. Take it from me, I lvive in Dallas, where part of being a Cowboy is a regular visit to jail. This guy is going to be a problem. Fresh out of college, he has three kids, and he's been arrested twice. What is he, twenty-something going on thirteen?

I DO NOT want to see my Steelers become like the Cowvicts. Is this guy good enough to risk the team's reputation? This kind of stuff becaomes a big distraction, and hurts the team. I know, I've seen it here in Dallas.

I can't see Coach Cowher tollerating this. He may have to cut this guy loose -- for the good of the team, and for the kid's own good. He's not likely to grow up until he is forced to. A door slamming on him might be what he needs.

G
Old 06-22-2006, 08:41 PM   #28
WWIIOwheelz
Team Captain

Member Number: 1323

The Steelers organization & coaching staff has a way of changing the way of renegades who play here. I see this happening before the season as fortunate, in that the corrective mechanisms will be in place before crunch-time. Remember, he'll be wanting to fit in with the vets, and they just happen to be Superbowl Champions. They will have his respect, and he will listen to their guidance.
WWIIOwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #29
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1775

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWIIOwheelz
The Steelers organization & coaching staff has a way of changing the way of renegades who play here. I see this happening before the season as fortunate, in that the corrective mechanisms will be in place before crunch-time. Remember, he'll be wanting to fit in with the vets, and they just happen to be Superbowl Champions. They will have his respect, and he will listen to their guidance.
EXACTLY, The Chin will WIN!
Old 06-22-2006, 10:44 PM   #30
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWIIOwheelz
Yes I believe that the Steelers organization can change a wayward individual but Holmes has to help himself before the Steelers organization can help him. The guy has NO MORE room for error. He has 2 strikes and the 3rd strike is already on the way to the plate. If Holmes stands idle and does nothing about his "obvious problem", then he will be called out in a most-pronounced manner.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote