Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #21
BossAus
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18668
Default Re: Want some cheese with that whine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRK82 View Post
I guess you could say that if you actually believed in that crap called RELIGION

Unibrow has been gone for a few yrs now buddy.
You're right. Now he has that awful Fu Manchu. The facial hair gods have not been kind to him.
BossAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:13 PM   #22
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

He'll grow the brow again. Poor bastard looks like Bert.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:05 AM   #23
PeRK82
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19438

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison'samonster View Post
yes it is funny. Flacco is a complete joke. I don't care how Denver wins, they are playing together great and winning as a team. I don't care how much coverage Tebow gets, he keeps winning and it doesn't matter how.

Flacco's comments are ridiculously funny. He needs to stop worrying about his image in the media.
Like i said in my other post buddy, Flacco's comment were taken out of complete context. There was 3 seperate questions asked to Flacco and he responded to all of them and they re-edited to seem like they asked him one question about Tebow and that was the answer Flacco gave. Sorry but i have to disagree with you on the whole Tebow coverage, ive seen atleast 4 whole games and i have never seen in the history of watching the NFL a team that gets that lucky that many times, game after game after game. Its unreal on how they win off of Fluke ,weird , luck that goes their way everytime.
The Bears game was unreal, that game was a lock and all Barber had to do was stay inbounds, then when they played the Chargers, the Chargers kicker misses a chip shot to win the game.
PeRK82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #24
PeRK82
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison'samonster View Post
yes it is funny. Flacco is a complete joke. I don't care how Denver wins, they are playing together great and winning as a team. I don't care how much coverage Tebow gets, he keeps winning and it doesn't matter how.

Flacco's comments are ridiculously funny. He needs to stop worrying about his image in the media.
UMMMM, i already said this once, but ill say it again. Flacco was NOT talking about the RAVENS ORGANIZATION , He was talking about the Whole NFL ORGANIZATION, Steelers included about not getting any coverage, its always a 15 MIN TEBOW TALK, then a 5 min other team, then another 15 min TEBOW something else talk, etc,etc ,etc.

He was taking up for everyone, He only said what EVERYONE, even ALOT of analyst are thinking. That's why alot of analyst agree with him.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #25
PeRK82
Draft Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
He'll grow the brow again. Poor bastard looks like Bert.

Never understood why a QBs look is so important.

Any ways Flacco and Pitta's mutton chops are for good luck and they are doing it for Charity. Im not a fan of it either but all well. Thought his mountain man play off beard was better but who am i. Maybe he will start growing it again after the RAVENS beat the CHARGERS because it will be a guarantee for the play offs no matter what.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #26
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17069

Oh great, Here comes Raven fans to the rescue!
Old 12-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #27
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,625 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserei90 View Post
Oh great, Here comes Raven fans to the rescue!
Watch out, those damn birds have lice!

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:08 AM   #28
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

I hate Flacco, but I hate Tebow more, so I give him credit for calling out ESPN and NFLN for their 24-7 Teblowing. I love watching sports coverage -- not just the Steelers but the entire NFL because there are a lot of players that I respect and admire -- and it's practically turned into non-stop Tebow coverage and debates about how important he is to his team and the league and how he's silenced his critics, blah blah blah. The other day they were saying that TEBOW SHOULD GET F***ING LEAGUE MVP CONSIDERATION. Are you shitting me?! A guy who can't complete a pass until the 4th quarter of a game? So screw Tebow and screw his batshit crazy religious nut fans who think that God is out there scoring touchdowns or something.

Now, I do have an argument against Flacco here, and that's simply that the Ravens DO get ample coverage by the national sports media. Not as much as Tebow, but that's because NO ONE gets as much as Tebow. But the Ravens are constantly mentioned with the rest of the league and even Flacco, whom some would argue hasn't played well throughout the season, is getting praise from them. Hell, Steve Young called the Ravens the most talented team in the AFC. So I'm not sure why he thinks Baltimore is being disrespected. But I'm totally with him on the Tebow stuff. Hopefully when the Pats beat the Broncos down on Sunday (and clinch a playoff spot for the Steelers... yes, this can statistically happen somehow) the media will ease off of it a bit.
Third Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:43 AM   #29
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

The talent of that Denver team is not very good. The kid deserves kuddos.

Im just glad somebody positive is getting some coverage instead of some thug.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:41 AM   #30
Rick5895
Team President

Member Number: 5148

Tebow is doing a nice job....in the 4th quarter. The only reason he is able to appear like he's the comeback king is ...THE DENVER DEFENSE IS PLAYING LIGHTS OUT FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last guy who should be whining is Flacco or anyone on the Ratbirds. Every time someone on this site starts a thread that happens to mention a Ratbird or the Baltimoron organization, their fans "flock" in here like a plague. I suspect these fans are secret STEELER fans and wish they could be us.
Can't for the life of me figure out what a bunch of fans of the greatest sports organization (STEELERS)have to say that would interest the fans of another team. I guess as the greatest fans in the world, we have to put up with these little intrusions from time to time, LOL.

Rick5895 is offline   Reply With Quote