Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 04:37 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

He dinged me like 14 times in a row, mostly because he's a retard, so I returned the favor. Then he sent me a bunch of weird gay stalker PM's to boot...

DON'T give this weirdo anymore karma...it makes my job of keeping him at negative 100 that much harder...spend your hard earned karma rewarding the the posts with actual merit from others.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #2
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
He dinged me like 14 times in a row, mostly because he's a retard, so I returned the favor. Then he sent me a bunch of weird gay stalker PM's to boot...

DON'T give this weirdo anymore karma...it makes my job of keeping him at negative 100 that much harder...spend your hard earned karma rewarding the the posts with actual merit from others.
Everyone but Suit read here: Hey.. Just so you know.. It doesnt matter when you get dinged by someone with neg rep ;)

I was just returning the favor anyway...

In terms you may understand...


Suit read here: YOU STARTED IT!!! :cry:



Stalker PMs???
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian


Stalker PMs???
Yeah...the 8 or so PM's you sent to me regarding my Halloween costume.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #4
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

B
You are a hit at CincyBengals.com

Everyone loves your costume!!!!

------

S
See, that's the difference between you and me...I don't hide behind a keyboard, and I'm well aware that you pricks with no imagination will use those photo's on your shitty little boards...have at it, it's my gift to you Mr. Peppers.

------

B
I have plenty of pictures of myself on the internet... None of which portray me as a total loser like yourself..

------

S
I wonder if you have a picture of me up on your wall of your trailer...you do seem to have an inordinate and very sick fascination with me...

------

S.. Again
But, to seriously address your question, how does me wearing a well made, expensive Halloween costume to a huge Halloween costume party make me a "loser"? Have you lived in the basement for so long that you've forgotten what people with social lives outside internet message boards actually are like?

You poor sad lonely bastard...

------

B
Ok.. I will drop it... It obviously makes you upset to the point its pretty scary...

It was a matter of smack gone overboard.. I even tried to mend ways with you... I will steer clear of you for now on...

(Its just the internet.. Get over it dude)

------

S
It doesn't even matter, Peppers...I lob you big softballs, and you still strike out. I've never seen a retard botch more smack ops than you have...

------

B
I dont expect a weak smacker to actually recognize when they are getting terribly beat down...

This comes as no surprise to me at all...

Cleveland traits I tell you..

-------

S
Hey, it's not my fault a fun day for you is taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese.

------

B
wow.. Some more of that powerful smack.. lol

Nate is from Cleveland.. He is a good smacker.. I dont get it

-------

S
Let it go...you really DO have some kind of sick infatuation with me...

But isn't interesting that your last 2 PM's I ever read from you (since I'll be deleting the rest unread) are basically a repeat of the same exact thing you've done 500 times in a row, the old "Your smack is weak" comeback, which is really...


no comeback...

at all...

------

B
Your smack is weak lol


--------------------------


Yea.. Sounds like stalking to me ... The first PM was in response to the many insults to me in my rep.. :shrug:

Which, by the way I can no longer see due to all the positive reps from everyone.. Thanks guys!
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:23 PM   #5
Steel12
Banned
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 270
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2397
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian
B
You are a hit at CincyBengals.com

Everyone loves your costume!!!!

------

S
See, that's the difference between you and me...I don't hide behind a keyboard, and I'm well aware that you pricks with no imagination will use those photo's on your shitty little boards...have at it, it's my gift to you Mr. Peppers.

------

B
I have plenty of pictures of myself on the internet... None of which portray me as a total loser like yourself..

------

S
I wonder if you have a picture of me up on your wall of your trailer...you do seem to have an inordinate and very sick fascination with me...

------

S.. Again
But, to seriously address your question, how does me wearing a well made, expensive Halloween costume to a huge Halloween costume party make me a "loser"? Have you lived in the basement for so long that you've forgotten what people with social lives outside internet message boards actually are like?

You poor sad lonely bastard...

------

B
Ok.. I will drop it... It obviously makes you upset to the point its pretty scary...

It was a matter of smack gone overboard.. I even tried to mend ways with you... I will steer clear of you for now on...

(Its just the internet.. Get over it dude)

------

S
It doesn't even matter, Peppers...I lob you big softballs, and you still strike out. I've never seen a retard botch more smack ops than you have...

------

B
I dont expect a weak smacker to actually recognize when they are getting terribly beat down...

This comes as no surprise to me at all...

Cleveland traits I tell you..

-------

S
Hey, it's not my fault a fun day for you is taking the kids to Chuck E Cheese.

------

B
wow.. Some more of that powerful smack.. lol

Nate is from Cleveland.. He is a good smacker.. I dont get it

-------

S
Let it go...you really DO have some kind of sick infatuation with me...

But isn't interesting that your last 2 PM's I ever read from you (since I'll be deleting the rest unread) are basically a repeat of the same exact thing you've done 500 times in a row, the old "Your smack is weak" comeback, which is really...


no comeback...

at all...

------

B
Your smack is weak lol


--------------------------


Yea.. Sounds like stalking to me ... The first PM was in response to the many insults to me in my rep.. :shrug:

Which, by the way I can no longer see due to all the positive reps from everyone.. Thanks guys!
Bwahahahaha...I'm sorry suit but Bengal won that round lol...2DF
Steel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:24 PM   #6
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

You must be proud...we should give you some kind of award for being the first retard to actually be proud of a negative 51 rep. Then again, the loser mentality DOES run pretty deeply in Cincy...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:28 PM   #7
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel12
Bwahahahaha...I'm sorry suit but Bengal won that round lol...2DF
Well, by all means, send him some karma that I can zap tomorrow...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #8
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter
 
Suitanim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Posts: 6,086
Gender: Male
Member Number: 591
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Holy Mother of God it's a miracle...SOMEONE is either hacking the site, or...someone is hacking the site. One of the worst posters EVER has jumped from negative 137 to positive 46 in 3 minutes.
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:47 PM   #9
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
You must be proud...we should give you some kind of award for being the first retard to actually be proud of a negative 51 rep. Then again, the loser mentality DOES run pretty deeply in Cincy...

By all means, whoever CARES that much about rep is the true loser... Lets face it Suit.. Its the

I N T E R N E T

Can you say that?
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:49 PM   #10
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 
BengalBrian's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,167
Member Number: 428
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Who in THE HELL is giving Bengal Brian Peppers karma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Holy Mother of God it's a miracle...SOMEONE is either hacking the site, or...someone is hacking the site. One of the worst posters EVER has jumped from negative 137 to positive 46 in 3 minutes.
W00T!

I am in the positive.. So that rep I just left for steel does count for something

And for the record suit.. I am not bothering repping you negatively.. Its getting old.. When I read your last PM, I coulda swore I saw a tear go down my screen..
__________________

**** the Steelers!
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts