Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 06-23-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Finally!

I`m back, well sort of, the jet lag is killing me, I need more sleep! I can`t go anywhere for two weeks, arrests, deaths, and the motorcycle accident????? What gives?
1. Theo Bell R.I.P. I actually met him at a charity basketball game in 1980, and got his auto. There were three members of that Steelers basketball team that have now passed on. Tragic.

2. Holmes another arrest??? I havent read anyones posts yet, I`m just to tired. I only saw it on the bottom of the screen on a TV at ESPN Zone at DisneyLand. If the allegations are true, what will the Steelers do? You have to sign him, he will have to sign cheaper now I would hope. But during his first contract if thing don`t change quickly he will never sign a second Steelers contract, Omce he is signed no matter how good he becomes, if there is anything there is any more problems he is done here. I expect the Rooneys have already had enough, especially with domestic violence, what a real tough guy! This is not a Rooney type of man, actually if he beats women, he is NOT a man anyway! I would not be surprised if the Steelers have been in pursuit of a possible trade already, right after he is signed. Word to Holmes this crap may work for the Raiders, or in Dallas, we know its tolerated in Baltimore. But not in the Steel City, and not for the Rooneys. I hope everyone puts thier Holmes jersey orders on hold. This relationship will not last!

3. Big Ben!!!! What the *&&^)*&%! My brother called me the morning of the accident, I could not beleive it. I may be selfish, but I did for a split second think of the upcoming season first. Then I shook it off and prayed for his health. But back to the upcoming season and his obligations. I kjow it wasn`t in his contract BUT Ben you have an obligation to your team, your teammates, the city of Pittsburgh, and to all of us the fans. I know alot of people will say its his life, he doesn`t have to wear a helmet. Its not the law! I UNDERSTAND all of this BS. I love motorcycles myself, and before my daughter was born I never thought twice to wearing a helmet. But now I wouldn`t ride without one. I know its a big difference in the family and job responsiblities. But where else can he make this kind of money, he is payed millions, he has a responsiblity. We as fans pay his salary, he owes us. I know its selfish but lets get real for a second Ben Do The Right Thing! 11 years from noe he will only be round 35 years old, and contemplating retirement. 35 with millions, then do what you want!

4. Vacation in Beverly was surreal. Lamborginis, Ferraris, Rolls Royces and Bentleys everywhere. We were on seven different beaches, Disney, Univeral, Hollywood , Rodeo Drive, just everywhere. We actually stayed 12 out of 14 days in Beverly Hills. And two days at the Marriot downtown LA, Sheryl Swoopes and her teamates stayed on our floor for those two days. We saw stars and the whole works. LA traffic, second to none, with a close second to Atlanta. Great time. Now I need some sleep, the jet lag is killing me! Missed you all! I`ll get caught up on all I missed later. Good Night!
Old 06-23-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875
Default Re: Finally!

Welcome back Cleve.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:15 PM   #3
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1775

Welcome back have really missed your posts. Its been a crazy time since you been gone. Catch up on some sleep then catch up on the boards.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #4
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesteel4life
Welcome back have really missed your posts. Its been a crazy time since you been gone. Catch up on some sleep then catch up on the boards.
Good luck on catching up on the boards. You might want to get the cliff-notes, that might be easier and less time consuming!!!
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #5
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Welcome back Cleve! Missed hearin from ya all this time! It's been crazy over here for a while so good luck catchin up. Look forward to hearin about your trip, from what you already posted sounds like you had a good time. I'll give you the one update that while you were gone I borrowed Stlrtruck's truck to "distribute some karma" on a dumb*ass. Lol. Hit us up after you get some rest. Peace.

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
j-dawg
Team Captain

Member Number: 2228

hey cleve... glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here in cali!!
Old 06-23-2006, 12:54 PM   #7
Blitzburgh55
Starter

Member Number: 481

Welcome back To SF

Cant Touch This
A New Year. A New Ring. A New Hand.
Blitzburgh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:46 PM   #8
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
I`m back, well sort of, the jet lag is killing me, I need more sleep! I can`t go anywhere for two weeks, arrests, deaths, and the motorcycle accident????? What gives?
1. Theo Bell R.I.P. I actually met him at a charity basketball game in 1980, and got his auto. There were three members of that Steelers basketball team that have now passed on. Tragic.

2. Holmes another arrest??? I havent read anyones posts yet, I`m just to tired. I only saw it on the bottom of the screen on a TV at ESPN Zone at DisneyLand. If the allegations are true, what will the Steelers do? You have to sign him, he will have to sign cheaper now I would hope. But during his first contract if thing don`t change quickly he will never sign a second Steelers contract, Omce he is signed no matter how good he becomes, if there is anything there is any more problems he is done here. I expect the Rooneys have already had enough, especially with domestic violence, what a real tough guy! This is not a Rooney type of man, actually if he beats women, he is NOT a man anyway! I would not be surprised if the Steelers have been in pursuit of a possible trade already, right after he is signed. Word to Holmes this crap may work for the Raiders, or in Dallas, we know its tolerated in Baltimore. But not in the Steel City, and not for the Rooneys. I hope everyone puts thier Holmes jersey orders on hold. This relationship will not last!

3. Big Ben!!!! What the *&&^)*&%! My brother called me the morning of the accident, I could not beleive it. I may be selfish, but I did for a split second think of the upcoming season first. Then I shook it off and prayed for his health. But back to the upcoming season and his obligations. I kjow it wasn`t in his contract BUT Ben you have an obligation to your team, your teammates, the city of Pittsburgh, and to all of us the fans. I know alot of people will say its his life, he doesn`t have to wear a helmet. Its not the law! I UNDERSTAND all of this BS. I love motorcycles myself, and before my daughter was born I never thought twice to wearing a helmet. But now I wouldn`t ride without one. I know its a big difference in the family and job responsiblities. But where else can he make this kind of money, he is payed millions, he has a responsiblity. We as fans pay his salary, he owes us. I know its selfish but lets get real for a second Ben Do The Right Thing! 11 years from noe he will only be round 35 years old, and contemplating retirement. 35 with millions, then do what you want!

4. Vacation in Beverly was surreal. Lamborginis, Ferraris, Rolls Royces and Bentleys everywhere. We were on seven different beaches, Disney, Univeral, Hollywood , Rodeo Drive, just everywhere. We actually stayed 12 out of 14 days in Beverly Hills. And two days at the Marriot downtown LA, Sheryl Swoopes and her teamates stayed on our floor for those two days. We saw stars and the whole works. LA traffic, second to none, with a close second to Atlanta. Great time. Now I need some sleep, the jet lag is killing me! Missed you all! I`ll get caught up on all I missed later. Good Night!
welcome back mayne

don't worry about holmes, just another female trying to mess with his money. ain't they all the same when the dude is finna hit it big???

and don't feel bad about thinking of the season when big ben crashed, that's was my first thought too lol, but it was longer then a split second lol. and i know a lot of others thought the same but they was probably to scared to put it down. unlike me lol
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:48 PM   #9
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Cleve, welcome back. I'm glad your back. You were missed around here. You really didn't miss to much. But it sounds like you had a really good trip.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #10
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

Welcome Home!~
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote