Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 12-12-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
MDSteel15
Team President

Member Number: 8170
My Mood: Blah
Default New England Patriots and another reason to hate them!

Now I don't like the Washington Redskins and I definately can't stand the Cheatriots, but yesterdays officiating was so blatantly BS if favor of New England I wanted to throw up! If you were watching the game, did you see the penalty called against London Fletcher just before half time on Tom "No-one's allowed to touch me" Brady"? He slid late while trying to run for a first down and Fletcher hit him a nice shot LEADING WITH HIS SHOULDER into his chest! They called a personal foul for unnecessary roughness! I don't know why I am surprised but it was nowhere near his head and he wasn't even down yet. This foul led to the Pats going down into FG range and tied the game just before half! If they don't get the first and score momentum could have totally been on the Skins side! Goodell has this league so pussified that I am seriously considering watching Canadian Professional Curling.... When is this bull s#!t going to end and let men be men?
Old 12-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,022 Times in 3,356 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: New England Patriots and another reason to hate them!

oh he'll be fined $50,000 for messing up tom's hair on that play
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
MDSteel15
Team President

If Brady can walk after being hit, it shouldn't be a foul!!!
Old 12-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
patsdynasty
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 1162

Wow! Talk about obsession.Your team has won two Superbowls this past decade. The Patriots defense is (and has been) in shambles for years. And you people still can't get over being knocked out of the playoffs years ago.

Funny how nobody here is complaining about the officiating in the Superbowl against Seattle. A game considered by most to be one of the most lopsided officiating jobs ever. Since, you know, you guys are all about fair officiating.

And apparently the irony escapes you while you sit on your high horses taking cheap shots at the Patriots. In the meantime, you root for a team that has a QB who rapes teenagers, employs one of the dirtiest players in the league and pioneered steroid use in the 70s- "cheating"

For a team and a city that has developed a reputation for toughness, Steelers fans have to be some of the biggest crybabies and whiners in the league. It's like listening to a bunch of Canadiens fans. What a bunch of poor losers.
patsdynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,022 Times in 3,356 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

you're the one coming to OUR forum, who's obsessed?

I got better things to do than go read a gay patriots board
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:03 AM   #6
Deserei90
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17069

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsdynasty View Post
Wow! Talk about obsession.Your team has won two Superbowls this past decade. The Patriots defense is (and has been) in shambles for years. And you people still can't get over being knocked out of the playoffs years ago.

Funny how nobody here is complaining about the officiating in the Superbowl against Seattle. A game considered by most to be one of the most lopsided officiating jobs ever. Since, you know, you guys are all about fair officiating.

And apparently the irony escapes you while you sit on your high horses taking cheap shots at the Patriots. In the meantime, you root for a team that has a QB who rapes teenagers, employs one of the dirtiest players in the league and pioneered steroid use in the 70s- "cheating"

For a team and a city that has developed a reputation for toughness, Steelers fans have to be some of the biggest crybabies and whiners in the league. It's like listening to a bunch of Canadiens fans. What a bunch of poor losers.
You Mad?
Old 12-13-2011, 06:46 AM   #7
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Hehehe...that's funny. Obsession. Especially considering you have to have been hovering over this board just waiting for someone to say something you don't like about the Patriots.

Anyways, you just seem like you needed to get that little hissy fit off your chest. Hope you feel better now!

Must be something in the air up there I guess.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:36 AM   #8
MDSteel15
Team President

Quote:

Hey douche, never said anything about your defense! Just tired of the ***** treatment your QB gets and Ben gets the shit knocked out of him with no calls! Your team has had a MURDERER on the team so don't try and get righteous on here mouthbox... And Roids weren't illegal in the 70's because nobody knew much about them! And besides I do believe you all were man handled little bitches a couple of weeks ago... Hmmmm....

Last edited by MDSteel15; 12-13-2011 at 08:58 AM.
MDSteel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #9
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:

Do your home work Patsy....New England has been guilty of the same shit back in the day. Pretty amazing talk for some one who lives in the glass house!

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #10
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,252 Times in 2,298 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote