Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #21
ClosetSteelerFan
Water Boy

Member Number: 17820
Default Re: So......apparantly Bronco fans HATE us

I've been getting hammered with a bunch of crap from Browns fans in northeast Ohio, saying that the Steelers are ripe for an upset from the Broncos. Here's what I've heard.....

* the fact that the Steelers are literally the walking wounded.
* that they're favored by 9 points for an away game.
* that the altitude in the Mile High City will be an advantage for the Broncos.
* that the Broncos will be sky high for their first playoff game in years; and...
* and (I know this is a stretch) the Tebow factor......

So you non-believers and Broncos dreamers..... keep this in mind:.

* The Denver Broncos last went to the playoffs in 2005.
* That year they lost the Conference Championship to the Pittsburgh Steelers 34-17 (in Denver).
* That year the Steelers were also a wild card team.
* That year the Steelers won Super Bowl XL (21-10 over Seattle).

GO STEELERS!

Closet Steelers Fan in Ohio
ClosetSteelerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #22
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by easye View Post
Whats really amazing on their board is how all they say is how they hate this, how they hate that....I guess the 05 playoff game still left chunks in all their throats, oh well, get over it! The education level over there seems quite low if thats all they can complain about.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #23
SonsofNorway
Water Boy

Member Number: 20379

Well I know what I'm dojng tonight, registering for that Broncos forum and gonna do trash-talkin' Whoooohoooo!

Who's with me? lol
SonsofNorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #24
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonsofNorway View Post
Well I know what I'm dojng tonight, registering for that Broncos forum and gonna do trash-talkin' Whoooohoooo!

Who's with me? lol
Dude they'll just ban u for signing up!.....lol

Old 01-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #25
SonsofNorway
Water Boy

Member Number: 20379

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
Dude they'll just ban u for signing up!.....lol
Don't worry I have a plan of attack, I will sneak in undetected, and then wait for the perfect moment to strike.mwhahahahahaha!
SonsofNorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #26
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

The Ratbirds forum is good at banning ya, they can dish it out but cant take it!

Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 PM   #27
THEdraftnik
Water Boy

Member Number: 20458

Denver fan here. I posted in that thread. I hope y'all know the whole thread was a joke. I didn't mean a single word that I posted.

But **** do I feel dumb about the Howie Long comment. Good luck and God bless!
THEdraftnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #28
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
Denver fan here. I posted in that thread. I hope y'all know the whole thread was a joke. I didn't mean a single word that I posted.

But **** do I feel dumb about the Howie Long comment. Good luck and God bless!
Haha! It's all good...good on you to come out and admit it!

I'll admit something too...I had to google Howie Long to actually find out that he wasn't a QB like I thought he was, let alone playing for the Raiders.

I had to make sure he didn't actually play for the Steelers for a short time or something. I'm using the excuse of that was before I really started watching football though, and I'm sticking with that.

I get that the thread is just for fun though. It's the playoffs, you kind of expect a certain amount of smack talk though. My only issue (that has nothing to do with you) is the fact that Broncos fans can make a smack talking thread in the general section, and then chastise other fans for talking smack back (and directing them to the smack forum). I get it's their forum...but where's the fun in sitting around and talking smack with fellow fans? It's like rubbing each others buttocks or something.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #29
THEdraftnik
Water Boy

Member Number: 20458

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Haha! It's all good...good on you to come out and admit it!

I'll admit something too...I had to google Howie Long to actually find out that he wasn't a QB like I thought he was, let alone playing for the Raiders.

I had to make sure he didn't actually play for the Steelers for a short time or something. I'm using the excuse of that was before I really started watching football though, and I'm sticking with that.

I get that the thread is just for fun though. It's the playoffs, you kind of expect a certain amount of smack talk though. My only issue (that has nothing to do with you) is the fact that Broncos fans can make a smack talking thread in the general section, and then chastise other fans for talking smack back (and directing them to the smack forum). I get it's their forum...but where's the fun in sitting around and talking smack with fellow fans? It's like rubbing each others buttocks or something.
You should see some of the things that they have given me infractions for. It was more of a light hearted joke thread, but yes I'm a little surprised that the mods didn't/haven't moved it.
THEdraftnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:46 AM   #30
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts

what suprises me is for a team that has actually won back to back championships in the past 2 decades, their fans hatred and jealousy reeks of that seen amongst brownie and bungle fans. it must be something with teams that wear orange.

you know what i hate about denver (besides their ghastly old orange and blue uniforms that made the bucs creamsickle look cool)?

they allowed the 49ers to become the 1st team to tie the steelers with most lombardis in SB history (4). i actually wasted the time pulling for that crap team to beat the 49ers and they completely choked and laid a giant egg shaped piece of shit upon the field.

i hate how brister and hoge had em on the ropes in the 91 playoffs for the upset in denver and they lucked out with refs help to a win on what woulda been the game winning drive.

i hate romanowski spitting in peoples faces. i hate bill's tacklebox full of steroids and the fact that he would send his little boy to school with a little mini-tacklebox full of suppliments. i hate nfl has beens who have to shill chicken grease suppliments and play gay cowboys in low budget b-films to grasp onto some sort of relevancy and help pay their bills. i hate romo slapping his head at kordell in 97 when we handed the inferior broncos a superbowl appearance on a platter.

i hate how we dominated them twice in 97 and it was a lucky 3rd and 7 pass whizzing by our defenders ear to shannon sharpe that cost us a chance to face green bay.

i hate how people in denver like to shoot (and even kill) nfl players... even if its their own.

i hate how ANY nfl franchise could be retarded enough to allow josh mcdaniels to wreck their franchise even WORSE than what lane kiffen did in oakland. i predicted NOBODY would ever be as much of a complete trainwreck fail and denver immediately proved me wrong. while i dont hate being proven wrong, i hate denver for proving a team could suck even worse.

i hate that i was actually moved when john elway cried like a sniveling little schoolgirl bitch at the press conference announcing his retirement.

i hate gary zimmerman

i like how broncofans sold out and immediately loved neal smith. steelerfans would NEVER do the same with t. suggs. i hate how their fans have no pride.

i hate how bronco fans think t. davis is a HOFer. i hate how they also thought anderson, gary and portis would also be hall of famers. steelers have franco and jerome. our fans KNOW what a HOF back looks like.

i hate how all their teams success was built around the chop block, not john elways 3X sb losing talents or supposed HOF running backs.

i hate that i like the fact that mark schelereth shit and pissed himself while on the field and nowadays readilly admits that he would cheat any way he thought he could get away with.

i hate how their stupid fans chant IN_COM_PLETE after every opponent's incompletion. if they did that after watching tebow, theyd lose their voices by the middle of the 1st quarter. rotfl

i could go on, but im suddenly bored....