Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #31
fer522
ACERERO

Archery 2000 Champion! Archery Champion! Galaxians Champion! Apple Shooter Champion!
Member Number: 16190
Thanked 1,912 Times in 868 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: I hardly ever agree with anything Terrell Suggs has to say, except this.

right or not i hate his ass
Old 01-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #32
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 20464
Default Re: I hardly ever agree with anything Terrell Suggs has to say, except this.

Hello to everyone... I have been around for a long time and I just like all of you love the Steelers.. Just now starting to post here. Had been over at another site for quite a few years but the board is just not as good as it use to be... Anyway had some good friends tell me to come this way so here I am.. lets get the Playoffs rolling baby.... As far as the Suggs thing... he is a thug.. he would never look good in the Black N Gold uniform period.. All he is doing is praying himslef.. he is Praying that what he says fires up Tebow cause he wants no part of our steelers in the playoffs... We own them and he knows it.. Injured or not we win playoff games.. This is not the regular season its real now.. Dont get me wrong I want Tebow to go down and down hard this weekend.. but the kid is a good kid a role model and someone that has given back his whole life... Suggs is a thug plain and simple.. give him time and he will be wearing his new colors after football,,, Orange he and Ray Ray can sit in the cell and bad mouth GOD together... One last thing Question " Lamrr do you think Joe Flacco will ever win a superbowl? Answer.. " No because he has to beat Pittsburgh to do that "
60_MINUTES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #33
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
Doesn't bother me what Suggs said. Its actually true. He was just talking a little smack, no big deal.
C'mon. You all know, even though we hate him now, he's be a great fit in black and gold.

Really?? you would want his thug ass after all the things he has said about the steelers... Sorry man there are just some places you draw the line... I wouldnt want any Raven Period.. I would give anything to see his bone sticking up out of his leg like a tee pee. Him and Ray Ray and the rest of the murdering crew can stay over there with the rest of the trash... Rooneys dont like trash like that.. Never has been our way never will be.. Ravens enjoy your short stay in the playoffs.. see you next week.. T Suggs and Ray Ray will cry all night in the locker room.. Im sure it will be someones fault they got beat.. it always is someone other than them in their post game comments
Old 01-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #34
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60_MINUTES View Post
Hello to everyone... I have been around for a long time and I just like all of you love the Steelers.. Just now starting to post here. Had been over at another site for quite a few years but the board is just not as good as it use to be... Anyway had some good friends tell me to come this way so here I am.. lets get the Playoffs rolling baby.... As far as the Suggs thing... he is a thug.. he would never look good in the Black N Gold uniform period.. All he is doing is praying himslef.. he is Praying that what he says fires up Tebow cause he wants no part of our steelers in the playoffs... We own them and he knows it.. Injured or not we win playoff games.. This is not the regular season its real now.. Dont get me wrong I want Tebow to go down and down hard this weekend.. but the kid is a good kid a role model and someone that has given back his whole life... Suggs is a thug plain and simple.. give him time and he will be wearing his new colors after football,,, Orange he and Ray Ray can sit in the cell and bad mouth GOD together... One last thing Question " Lamrr do you think Joe Flacco will ever win a superbowl? Answer.. " No because he has to beat Pittsburgh to do that "
good first post. Say what you want about Tebow being an NFL QB, but like you said as a person he is a class act and winner. The Broncos suck, especially in the beginning of the year and wanted Tebow to be the savior. In some ways he was but it will end this weekend. I truly thought he would make it in the NFL as a TE. No matter if he makes it as a QB, which I doubt, he will be a successful person and a leader. Suggs' money will run out and he will probably commit armed robbery or sell Meth. I would love to see Tebow be successful but starting next year.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:11 PM   #35
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
good first post. Say what you want about Tebow being an NFL QB, but like you said as a person he is a class act and winner. The Broncos suck, especially in the beginning of the year and wanted Tebow to be the savior. In some ways he was but it will end this weekend. I truly thought he would make it in the NFL as a TE. No matter if he makes it as a QB, which I doubt, he will be a successful person and a leader. Suggs' money will run out and he will probably commit armed robbery or sell Meth. I would love to see Tebow be successful but starting next year.

Yep that is exactly how I feel... I wished we didnt have to play the guy.. but oh well he has to go down but I do hope he does well next year.. How can anyone wish bad things on a guy that is such a class act... Your right say what you want to about him as a player but only a retard soon to be jail bird like suggs would say things about him as a person... Troy P and Tebow are two of the best young men I ever saw put on a pair of pads as far as type of young men they are... Anyway like you said he has got to go down this weekend.. Then on to I hope Baltimore.. Love to see cinci win two games and us do the same and host the bengals for the champ game.. its a long shot but one worth hoping for
Old 01-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #36
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,221 Times in 2,676 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60_MINUTES View Post
I would give anything to see his bone sticking up out of his leg like a tee pee.
i know its early in the running, but we may have a favorite for the Steelersfever 2012 Quote of the Year Award.

suggs is doin what suggs always does, which is everytime he opens his mouth, makes himself look like a bigger asshole.

how long has he been with lewis, ngata, and reed, and still not won jack shit?

he's just like a fatter, more foul mouthed, and more atheletically gifted version of his old defensive coordinator.

infact, if him and ray lewis were white, i would swear that they were rex ryans other twin brothers.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #37
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i know its early in the running, but we may have a favorite for the Steelersfever 2012 Quote of the Year Award.

suggs is doin what suggs always does, which is everytime he opens his mouth, makes himself look like a bigger asshole.

how long has he been with lewis, ngata, and reed, and still not won jack shit?

he's just like a fatter, more foul mouthed, and more atheletically gifted version of his old defensive coordinator.

infact, if him and ray lewis were white, i would swear that they were rex ryans other twin brothers.

Thank you for the quote of the year comment... it come direct from my heart.; by the way your quote in bold should be in the running for yalls quote of the year as well... lol I believe you hit the nail on the head
Old 01-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #38
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Im going to bed before I end up putting a comment on every thread.. yall will get tired of me before I even get started lol... Good to be here and find the board... I look forward to bitching, crying, cheering, etc... with the rest of you...Here we go Steelers baby... I love the playoffs
Old 01-07-2012, 07:58 AM   #39
jsteleplayer
Water Boy

Member Number: 20466

First time poster here, Raven's fan as well. Somehow I stumbled on this board and have enjoyed reading it past few weeks. You guys are passionate fans! But after reading some recent posts I had to speak my mind. Realize I may get banned or get flamed and that's ok.

First off, I love this rivalry and no matter what you say, it is a rivalry. In past decade, a time when both teams have been good at the same time, we are the only team that beats you almost as much as you beat us. That being said, you absolutely do own us in the playoffs!! And I for one used to be nervous about facing you in the playoffs, you always had our number. However I do feel this year is different and things have shifted somewhat. I am hoping we get to face the Steelers in our stadium.

Secondly, I see so much talk about how the Raven's fans are trash, Baltimore is a trash city, everyone there is scum ect. While I agree that sections of Baltimore are horrible with a high crime rate ect, the counties and suburbs around it where much of the fan base comes from is actually very different. I live about 30 minutes from Baltimore and we have some of the top schools in the nation, the people are nice, it is relatively affluent and all around a great place to live! And that goes for pretty much all the areas surrounding baltimore with a few exceptions. I really see a lot of stereotyping going on here and I realize a lot of it just comes from good natured trash talking, but some of it crosses the line and is bordering on ignorance.

Last, and this is directed at 60 minutes. Most of your posts are in fact ignorant. To sit there and say you would never take Suggs on your team is laughable. If he and Ray Lewis were drafted by and lifelong Steelers, you would love it!! You say Suggs is a thug? Everyone who I know who has met him has said he is a fun loving jovial guy who laughs a lot and is fun to be around. I don't know if down the line he may get into trouble and be classified as a true thug but when I look at James Harrison punching an opponent who is down on his hands in knees in the back, that is what I call a thug. That being said, I would take him or Troy on my team in a heartbeat. Sure Suggs talks too much and is too flashy. Doesn't make him a criminal and a thug. And remember if he were a Steeler, "all those things he has said" would be about the Ravens. And not taking Ray Lewis? Please. You wouldn't take the guy who will probably go down as a top 3 middle linebacker to ever play the game? You don't realize that all your feelings about these guys would be totally different if they always wore black and gold. If Harrison was a lifetime Raven you would say THE SAME stuff about him based on his actions! And to say Rooney wouldn't have those players on their team because that isn't the Steeler way of doing things? Two words. Ben Roethlisberger. People love to classify other teams as full of criminals but I watch ESPN and see the "police blotter." Every team in the NFL drafts from the same pool and for the most part goes for talent before character. See, you posts are so full of contradictions it's amazing. Like the one where you say you hope to see a bone sticking out of Suggs leg yet the Ratbirds fans are the ignorant one's. I would never wish that on a player!!

Look I love the Raven's, I love to hate the Steelers. I LOVE the rivalry and so look forward to when they play. Just thought some of the comments crossed the line and wanted to speak my mind. So if is the last post I get to put on here, it's been fun! See ya!
jsteleplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #40
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678

So he would choose Flacco over Tebow. Wow thats a positive statment to make. Any other qb's you would take flacco over?lol

What a ringing endorsement of his own QB, lol
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote