Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #11
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,756 Times in 2,929 Posts
Default Re: Ravens React To Steelers Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
We gladly kicked that ass all over the field every time we played you in the post-season so I never recalled us saying we "don't want to see Baltimore" in the playoffs.I don't give two shits about any kind of compliment for my team coming from a piece of shit team like the Ravens. And trust me, we would of looked forward to waltzing into your bitchass stadium and sent you home crying for the 4th time this decade. You're lucky we got eliminated. A big ass asterisk should be placed next to the Ravens name if they beat Houston. You guys simply didn't have to go through us to advance. Keep being obsessed with us, MORON. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here you cumguzzling troll. **** YOU and the rest of your hoodlums. GTFO.

i am tony hipchest - moderator- and i do NOT endorse this post.

seriously though, if we feel the need to call eachother morons and cumslurpers, for the betterment of the board, lets all try to ATLEAST keep it contained in the Blast Furnace.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #12
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,200 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post

i am tony hipchest - moderator- and i do NOT endorse this post.

seriously though, if we feel the need to call eachother morons and cumslurpers, for the betterment of the board, lets all try to ATLEAST keep it contained in the Blast Furnace.
Sorry dude, I apologize for the language. But, I don't apologize sending it to that asshat of a Ravens fan. I don't like them, ANY of them. Even the one's who are dropping off their elimination, house-warming muffins. I simply DON'T WANT THEM HERE. So be it. I'll deal with it. Loss is still fresh to hear any bullshit from a purple homo at this time. Okay, I'm done.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:14 AM   #13
i82much
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 11562

Quote:
Sorry dude, I apologize for the language. But, I don't apologize sending it to that asshat of a Ravens fan. I don't like them, ANY of them. Even the one's who are dropping off their elimination, house-warming muffins. I simply DON'T WANT THEM HERE. So be it. I'll deal with it. Loss is still fresh to hear any bullshit from a purple homo at this time. Okay, I'm done.
At least you're not bitter
i82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #14
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
At least you're not bitter
We just got eliminated by one of the worst mama's boys to ever grace the grid-iron. And I don't really care for Ravens fans to begin with. No, I never cared for them. To see them here on our board after an embarrassing loss before they even play their own game leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's being bitter, so be it. I don't care, ALL of us are bitter when it's fresh. It'll pass when we spank the entire NFL next season, including Baltimore and their overrated football team.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #15
i82much
Bench Warmer

Quote:
We just got eliminated by one of the worst mama's boys to ever grace the grid-iron. And I don't really care for Ravens fans to begin with. No, I never cared for them. To see them here on our board after an embarrassing loss before they even play their own game leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If that's being bitter, so be it. I don't care, ALL of us are bitter when it's fresh. It'll pass when we spank the entire NFL next season, including Baltimore and their overrated football team.
I'm a Ravens fan. I've seen some overreactions on boards before but yours was priceless. Thank you.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #16
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i82much View Post
I'm a Ravens fan. I've seen some overreactions on boards before but yours was priceless. Thank you.
Don't act like any of you purple fairies ever "overreacted" on your boards before. I've seen Ravens fans hyperventilate before the word "Steele.." is even completed that puts my reaction to shame. I loathe any fan who works the way people like you do. Win your game first before coming here to throw ANY of your .2cents in.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #17
i82much
Bench Warmer

Yep people overreact on the Ravens board too.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #18
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,756 Times in 2,929 Posts

i cant wait to troll the raven boards once they get sent home empty handed once again.

LMAO! atleast we dont have an asshat coach who calls his own championship shots.

whats that you say? rex ryan left to go coach the jets?

thats funny....

i never noticed.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #19
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
i cant wait to troll the raven boards once they get sent home empty handed once again.

LMAO! atleast we dont have an asshat coach who calls his own championship shots.

whats that you say? rex ryan left to go coach the jets?

thats funny....

i never noticed.
I hear their STILL cleaning up Gatorade in Harbaugh's living room when the Broncos eliminated the Steelers. IMHO, this Ravens team just isn't that good & their losses to inferior teams prove that. Other than Denver, Baltimore is now the weakest team in the NFL playoffs. If they do make it to the dance, any NFC team would destroy them, preferably Brees or Rodgers. No chance an AFC team wins the Super Bowl, not with juggernauts like NO and GB playing the way they are. New England is the only AFC offense to do it, but Brees would easily throw for 7 TD's against that pathetic defense.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:14 AM   #20
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,779 Times in 838 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Dear Ravens,

I hate you.

Sincerely,

IowaSteeler927
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote