Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-14-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default I come in peace!

Normally I despise you. I despise all of you. I despise your team. You are the enemy.
But sometimes the enemy of my enemy is almost my sort-of-maybe-friend.

I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with your coaching staff but Denver should not have been playing the New England Patriots. They're honestly lucky they got out of that game with a blow out and not an epic blow out of in the neighborhood of 60 points.

There's three teams in the AFC that matter - The Patriots, the Steelers, and the Ravens.
That's the way it is and that's the way it's going to remain.

So Tebow, Denver, get your pathetic junior varsity football team back down to the kiddy table where you belong. I'm so sick of the sports media hype machine. Sick of Tebowmania, sick of NFC fanboys, sick of Rodgers butt kissers (could you have any easier of a schedule Green Bay?) You couldn't even beat the Chiefs!

Maybe after this humiliating ass whupping the talking heads will mention Pittsburgh lost because they were half crippled and not because Tebow has magical powers.
WASN'T ALL RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES FOR DENVER TODAY, WAS IT?

I don't know what it was but everyone in my living room tonight was OFFENDED people were talking like Denver actually deserved to get past Pittsburgh.
I can't believe i'm saying this but we actually wanted to get a little revenge for you guys tonight. If anyone is going to beat our play off rival it's going to be us or the Ravens, so Tebow needs to sit his ass in the corner with a coned hat.

The mere fact that the media was hyping this was like Denver had anything remotely resembling a chance was just OFFENSIVE. I think Denver fans suffer from altitude sickness which causes lapses in judgement, delusions of grandeur and SEVERE memory loss

So in the name of preserving the DIGNITY OF THE AFC I hope some of you at least partially enjoyed that thrashing tonight.

Now on to the Ravens and (hopefully) bringing the NFC insurrectionists back down to reality with a humiliating Superbowl loss.

AFC FTW.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206
Default Re: I come in peace!

I think our team, its coaching staff, and most of the fans took the Denver game completely for granted, and we got our tails handed to us (and deserved it).
Hell, there were alot of people on this very board talking about our "2nd round" opponent and what our chances were, how we were going to overcome the injuries, what our gameplan would be, etc. It sickened me, because we have a habit of playing down to the competition.

I DO NOT like the Patriots, but Belechik showed how to bring a team to a game. Tomlin could learn something from this.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,583 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

I'm pulling for the pats this year. If the ravens make the sb we won't hear the end of it
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
SteelMusic
Starter
Supporter

Member Number: 9792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
I'm pulling for the pats this year. If the ravens make the sb we won't hear the end of it
QFT!
Old 01-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #5
OX1947
Living Legend

Member Number: 723
Thanked 1,056 Times in 557 Posts

UGH. Cheering for the Pats or the Ratbirds is like choosing whether I want to die in a human meat grinder or get tied to 4 horses from each limb and have them run in different directions.
OX1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:17 AM   #6
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Go Patriots!
Old 01-15-2012, 03:23 AM   #7
DanRooney
Head Coach

Member Number: 16248

Go Texans.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:46 AM   #8
Aussie Steeler
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 17896

Glad to see Denver get destroyed. Going for the Pats as I don't want to see GB get a repeat, and i'll be damned if the Ravens even get to the SB. Go Tom 'fagboy' Brady!!!
Aussie Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:49 AM   #9
pete74
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15921

im glad the Pats crushed them. i dont hate other teams the way most people do unless were playing them that week. i like and respect Brady especially since he was a 6th roun pick and i hope he gets his 4th ring this year. i would really like to see him do the same thing to Baltimore next week that he did to Denver
Old 01-15-2012, 05:14 AM   #10
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
I personally guarantee it. But I will be here to eat crow if we lay an egg tomorrow.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote