Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 06-29-2006, 05:20 AM   #11
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Larry Foote Seeks Custody of Son

Yeah I agree,

regardless of the situation with the mother, its a real man that steps up to his responsibilities.

Well done Larry Foote.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 06:27 AM   #12
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

I think this is great! He obviously loves this boy and should have the opportunity (and blessing) to play a huge role in raising his son, even if via joint custody. Too many judges in the past automatically awarded full custody of a child/children to the mother just because they gave birth to them and I always felt that was wrong. That tide has turned over the last 5-7 years, thank goodness. A man can be just as good a parent and a stable and positive influence on a child as a woman and it is great that Larry is so dedicated to raising his son.

I agree - what was that woman thinking? Getting it on with a 15/16 year old child? Must be a real doozie.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:45 AM   #13
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

I guess I tend to be a little black and white when defining a 24 yo female who sleeps with a 15 yo boy...One of two definitions as far as I am concerned:

from a 15yo boys perspective....COOL!
from a RATIONAL perspective....PEDOPHILE!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:03 AM   #14
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1775

Reason I get upset on this forum!
Once again!!! Believe me we ALL know which ones, come on here screaming for rights for the woman.
I never realized that becuase you gave birth to a child that that ment you deserved them.
COM'ON people! She RAPED a BOY. Let the story be switched and it be the guy 24 and she was 15 WOW! The Board would exlode with RAPE, Un-educated low-life, ect.
BUT once again becuase of the False interpitation of the law on Womans rights your saying " SHE DESERVES HALF CUSTODY " Maybe she does maybe she dont! We as a society need to stop STEREOTYPING(or at least on the boards). My opinion is she is a MONEY HUNGRY-CHILD RAPER-LYING B****....She had him for 10 years, without enough respect for him or herself to tell Foote. NOW!!! OH he got PAID! Now it's time to let him know. Well let him have him for the next 8 years....We really truly need to look at all the facts and stop ALWAYS taking the womans side. Woman can also be Liars, Abusers, Theifs and Cheats.......Or as most we hope Loving, Caring, Gentle Parents. LARRY FOOTE way to GO!!!!!

Last edited by nicesteel4life; 06-29-2006 at 09:09 AM.
nicesteel4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:06 AM   #15
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambertLunatic
Good for her? Sorry, but I must disagree. This woman was 24 when she conceived. Foote was 15. This was statutary (sp?) rape. She then waits until Foote gets a nice payday when he signed his new contract, and only then bothers to tell him that he has a son. A good mother would not keep her son from knowing his own father until it was to her financial benefit.
I agree and excellent point.
Old 06-29-2006, 09:17 AM   #16
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 9,654 Times in 4,010 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesteel4life
Reason I get upset on this forum!
Once again!!! Believe me we ALL know which ones, come on here screaming for rights for the woman.
I never realized that becuase you gave birth to a child that that ment you deserved them.
COM'ON people! She RAPED a BOY. Let the story be switched and it be the guy 24 and she was 15 WOW! The Board would exlode with RAPE, Un-educated low-life, ect.
BUT once again becuase of the False interpitation of the law on Womans rights your saying " SHE DESERVES HALF CUSTODY " Maybe she does maybe she dont! We as a society need to stop STEREOTYPING(or at least on the boards). My opinion is she is a MONEY HUNGRY-CHILD RAPER-LYING B****....She had him for 10 years, without enough respect for him or herself to tell Foote. NOW!!! OH he got PAID! Now it's time to let him know. Well let him have him for the next 8 years....We really truly need to look at all the facts and stop ALWAYS taking the womans side. Woman can also be Liars, Abusers, Theifs and Cheats.......Or as most we hope Loving, Caring, Gentle Parents. LARRY FOOTE way to GO!!!!!
i enjoyed the fervor of this post. but you cant rape the willing. there are double standards as far as the prosecution of the statutory laws goes and at 15-16 he may have been of age. he couldve been one of those kids with a thick ol mustache at 16. at his age i had been with several women that would be considered statutory and i wouldnt change it one bit.

now for the woman, didnt this crackhoe strawberry bitch drop her kid off onto his porch 2 years ago? and now shes probably been advised that without permanent custody of the child she gets no fat child support check every month?

we dont know this womans character. all we know is she practically gave up the child 2 years ago and now wants him back. theres a reason foote is fighting for permanent custody. he must feel he can provide a better home and upbringing.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:47 AM   #17
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
i enjoyed the fervor of this post. but you cant rape the willing. there are double standards as far as the prosecution of the statutory laws goes and at 15-16 he may have been of age. he couldve been one of those kids with a thick ol mustache at 16. at his age i had been with several women that would be considered statutory and i wouldnt change it one bit.

now for the woman, didnt this crackhoe strawberry bitch drop her kid off onto his porch 2 years ago? and now shes probably been advised that without permanent custody of the child she gets no fat child support check every month?

we dont know this womans character. all we know is she practically gave up the child 2 years ago and now wants him back. theres a reason foote is fighting for permanent custody. he must feel he can provide a better home and upbringing.
From what I understood, she actually asked Larry to take care of him, when she told him 2 years ago. She said I can't handle these many kids and such. So Larry took his son with him. Now tha lady is tripping. It said the mom was surprised. She was surprised my eye! The lady is a tramp.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:23 AM   #18
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Good for him... single dads rock.
Old 06-29-2006, 11:39 AM   #19
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

Glad to see a Steeler in court for a good reason. I'm not too sure what the mother of his child is like but that's pretty messed up she waited so long to let Larry know he had a son.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:24 PM   #20
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645

MEMO to Larry:

Please call Santonio. He is in desperate need of a mentor.

Respectfully,
Steeler Country
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote