Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-16-2012, 03:45 PM   #21
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default Re: Do you really want an NFC team to win?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixburgher View Post
He was a dirty piece of shit.
Best safety ever.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #23
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,422 Posts

i'd root for the taliban before i'd ever root for the cheats or ratbirds to win the superbowl....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #24
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

WTF is it with the smart ass trolls coming here after they they know the Steelers are out of it.....Funny how u dont see hide nor hair of any before and especially when we win.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #25
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Wrong. That guy plays on our team.
Anthony Smith?
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #26
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,977 Times in 3,376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Best safety ever.
why is it always "Best" ever with you people? Why can't he just have been great or game changing?

What is it that made him the best safety like... ever?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #27
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Anthony Smith?
We flushed that turd a couple of years ago after your dress wearing QB torched him in the playoffs for running his stupid mouth. You can play coy all you want, but you know who the hell I'm talking about. You know.... the one with the crazy hair who's jock Rodney Harrison would never be able to carry.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #28
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
We flushed that turd a couple of years ago after your dress wearing QB torched him in the playoffs for running his stupid mouth. You can play coy all you want, but you know who the hell I'm talking about. You know.... the one with the crazy hair who's jock Rodney Harrison would never be able to carry.
You do realize your dealing with a 12 year old right?..

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #30
Christian Snyder
Team Captain

Member Number: 14544

Quote:
I understand the sentiments. I was rooting for Green Bay last year. Actually I was rooting against the Steelers.

It was a mistake. **** the NFC. All it did was give me a year of having to listen to the media talk about how wonderful noodle arm Rodgers is when everyone knows he's not that wonderful. Green Bay this, Green Bay that. 15-1 on a gravy kiddy schedule and we're all supposed to be shocked now that the Giants kicked their asses.
(I knew the Packers would go down in flames! They're a want-to-be Patriots!)

I didn't really want Big Ben to win 3 Superbowl rings, mainly because he's a big goofy looking Sasquatch with no talent, but if the Steelers would of won at least it would of elevated the prestige of the AFC rivalries instead of diminish it.

Now all these nancy-boy NFC fans think we're the weaker conference and they're where the real football is. All because the 14-2 Patriots got screwed against the Jets.

If I could do it all over again I would of rooted for the Steelers. I would of willed them a win.

I understand that if the Patriots win the Superbowl again it'll more or less solidify Brady and Belichick as the greatest of all time (as if there's any doubt now!), but at least next year when the Steelers play the Patriots you'll be playing the Superbowl champions instead of one of many "inferior AFC squabbles" on the way to challenging the uppity and perceived almighty NFC champions.

You don't have to like us to hope we win the AFC another championship.

Take pride in your enemy! Then the accomplishments of your enemy elevates yourself. Is the Patriots v Steelers rivalry a championship rivalry or just irrelevant AFC in fighting? You can hate us and hope we win all at the same time.

I'll never root for another NFC team to win the Superbowl ever again. Next time Pittsburgh makes it to the Superbowl i'll hope they win it in spectacular fashion (dirty Harrison cheap shots and all!) while at the same time despising them, just because the greater my enemy, the greater thyself.

Think about it.

To hell with the NFC. As much as I hate the Steelers, I hate the idea of the NFC being perceived as superior even more.
As much as I hate all your comments about the Steelers, I have to agree with you. I'm beginning to hate the NFC.... The only thing that could make me root for the NFC is if the Ravens get in... I hate them even worse.
Christian Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote