Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 06-30-2006, 10:48 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Clarification:

Contrary to popular ignorance, I did not leave SF due to ?karma?. True, there was a ?karma incident?, which has been wildly blown out of proportion, and it?s the kind of thing I would normally not deign to address, but I do feel a certain obligation to many people on here I either know personally or have had the privilege of cultivating an online friendship with to address this issue and then subsequently bury it forever. Perhaps some folks can learn a little something from all this in the meantime...

Personal issues? Yeah, I had some?so what? Everybody does. They are what they are, and a few other people know too. Those few have been very supportive, and I want to very publicly give thanks to Karen, Liz and, to a lesser degree, but not by any fault of his own, Tony for the phone calls and emails. I deeply appreciate the sentiment.

Now, back to the matter at hand?the ?Karma Incident?. I?ll be succinct. I don?t care for Brian. I?ve seen a billion of him at my old board, and they are all the same?in fact, I really didn?t pay him much mind, and certainly didn?t spend any time properly setting him up to knock him down. Regrettably, I stooped VERY low indeed and just fought down in the proverbial trenches with him. In fact, we barely discussed football at all?By way of comparison, LITP, whom I consider to be the biggest poison on this board, has at least (to his credit?) garnered a little bit of my time and effort in ?smack talk?, and I?ve never dinged LITP?s karma. It?s a gentleman?s agreement between civilized MB adversaries. Again, to his credit, I don?t believe he?s ever dinged mine?

But I digress?so, anyway, this second rate troll with no karma power hits me a few times for a negative. No sweat. There are checks and balances that mean his negative means little to nothing (triple meaning here). I hit him back once to show the inevitable futility of (this now) third tier loser trolls trying to ding relevant, meaningful and valuable posters at a rival board. He hits back?Look, I already know the kid ain?t that bright, so I ding him a few times so he can see that negative 1 is far less then negative 12.

Then he dings me like 14 times in row.

I figure he must be retarded, and he?ll only understand drastic things. So I hit him back 14 times.

Look, Karma is what it is?not really important, but it is sort of a peripheral endorsement, a cyber ?here here?, a way to lend a little oompf to a deserving post or thread. One of the reasons I became so enamored with SF compared to my old board, was that this board genuinely awarded points on merit, not popularity or collusion. Regardless, this waterheaded ****nuckle wants to get in a karma war. I?m, at the time, the leading karma holder at my STEELERS board and he?s a dumbassed Bungal troll with nothing, and he?s not even very good at trolling?

Imagine my chagrin, when I very publicly call for a moratorium on adding karma to a troll, who has broken every smack forum rule (Dude has been called out many times for death smack against me, and don?t even get me started on the endless shit he?s said about my ?family?), and I have to not only see this POS NOT punished for his idiocy, but, absurdly and in the weirdest of quintessentially ?Twilight Zone? scenarios, REWARDED by idiots, for idiocy.

Here I want to stop, and make sure I make that CRYSTAL CLEAR. If you awarded Bunghole Brian karma, you are an idiot. The twin virgins come to mind, and a few others. Idiots all?

OK, let?s move a bit higher up the IQ foodchain. Karma is a ****ing joke. It means NOTHING to anyone of any real substance. I?ve thrown so much of it out to others just in order NOT to be the guy it?s sick. But it means a lot to many. Remember when you were new, and you wanted your first hit? I never wanted to be ?the guy?, but I was?I tried to kick karma to new kids and such?.

Finally, let?s ramp this up. I was betrayed. I?ve always had detractors and haters, and I always will, online and off. But this was different. It was like sitting at the 50 in Heinz Field and all the fans turned their Steelers jerseys inside out and suddenly I was surrounded by a bunch of retards sporting #85 Chad Johnson jerseys?

**** karma. **** stupid people. I?ve played kid gloves games with the sensitive ones here (and there are a LOT of pussies on this board, and even more blithering idiots), and I won?t do it again.

In fact, why I was telling you why I was going away, I, in fact, decided to stay.

Mods beware?.I?m going ?SN mode? now?ban me if you must, but this place needs a shake-up?
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:59 PM   #2
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486
Default Re: Clarification:

Welcome back, Suit...the board didn't seem the same without you.

Don't let the drama get to you too bad, it's a long offseason.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:21 PM   #3
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Nice to have ya back brother.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:38 PM   #4
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

why don't you just put my name in the first sentence of the post?? it's the second time you used that "Contrary to popular ignorance", you used that in one of the holmes thread saying you don't think everything osu is god. don't be shy i won't get upset if you mention my name. and here's a **** you for calling me an idiot. glad you're back
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:56 PM   #5
MattsMe
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2044

Contrary to popular ignorance, the phrase "contrary to popular ignorance" is fairly common.

However, I do have a bone to pick with you Suit.

Why not just put my name in paragraph #9? Obviously your use of the phrases "here I want to stop" and "twin virgins" is a reference to the dream I had last night.

Last edited by MattsMe; 07-01-2006 at 12:24 AM.
MattsMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:59 PM   #6
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Welcome back, Suit! The board wasn't the same witout you. Regardless of the whole situation or anyone's opinion, you are a mainstay here and have more than once had good insight.

I ain't tryin to be two faced in sayin welcome back. I like Brian and I like you too man. I didn't get the "two virgins" comment....but whatever, it don't matter, welcome back and glad to hear everythin aiight wit you and your people. Peace.

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsMe
Contrary to popular ignorance, the phrase, "contrary to popular ignorance" is fairly common.

However, I do have a bone to pick with you Suit.

Why not just put my name in paragraph #9? Obviously your use of the phrases "here I want to stop" and "twin virgins" is a reference to the dream I had last night.

but both times he used it, he was refering to something i said
Old 07-01-2006, 12:06 AM   #8
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
but both times he used it, he was refering to something i said
I am a lil suspicious that the "twin virgins" reference was towards us man.

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
Old 07-01-2006, 12:13 AM   #9
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
I am a lil suspicious that the "twin virgins" reference was towards us man.

BuFu

i'm sure it is, but it's whatever, if he has to roll with the subliminal then so be it. sorry i rather wait instead of messing up and getting a girl pregnant when i ain't ready to support a child
Old 07-01-2006, 12:18 AM   #10
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
i'm sure it is, but it's whatever, if he has to roll with the subliminal then so be it. sorry i rather wait instead of messing up and getting a girl pregnant when i ain't ready to support a child
Aiight, well I ain't sweatin the comment. If he wants to feel that way, I ain't gonna have a fit to change his mind. I'm wit you on that last thought. It would seem more decent that if he want to call someone out he do it straight up and not through satire and hidin his true thoughts and feelings. But as I said, whatever, f*ck it.

BuFu