Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
tanda10506
Team President
 
tanda10506's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Smoky Mountains, TN
Posts: 2,104
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17319
Thanks: 814
Thanked 366 Times in 206 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

The look was priceless, but I think I would have liked the look on Brady's face equally. That clip of Suggs was great. Flacco will never win a SB and I am willing to bet that will be the closest he ever gets again. We have some rebuilding to do next year but I see the Steelers-Ravens going 1-1. Regardless, Flacco only plays well against us.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:16 PM   #22
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,351
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 373
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanda10506 View Post
The look was priceless, but I think I would have liked the look on Brady's face equally. That clip of Suggs was great. Flacco will never win a SB and I am willing to bet that will be the closest he ever gets again. We have some rebuilding to do next year but I see the Steelers-Ravens going 1-1. Regardless, Flacco only plays well against us.
We have some rebuilding in some AREA's. We are reloading in many others. I think this Steelers team that will come out with next season will be as SPEEDY as ever, on both offense AND defense. The young corners that stepped up this year in Allen, Brown and Lewis was a HUGE payoff and the defensive line is already younger with Hood, McClendon and Heyward getting in on action. Woodley will be 100% and we'll probably get younger at MLB as well.

I think our window is still WIDE OPEN for a Super Bowl.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #23
Steel Peon
Starter
 
Steel Peon's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Erie, PA
Posts: 408
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17520
Thanks: 286
Thanked 153 Times in 74 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Maybe now the Ravens will finally see a professional about that premature ejaculation problem.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #24
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter
 
stb_steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 3,567
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14315
Thanks: 173
Thanked 312 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Peon View Post
Maybe now the Ravens will finally see a professional about that premature ejaculation problem.
I could only imagine what their saying on their board now.....
__________________

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #25
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,351
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 373
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
I could only imagine what their saying on their board now.....
Suicidal. Literally. Admitting their crying and everything. One dude said it is equivalent to when he saw his GF being banged by some other dude when she cheated on him. PRICELESS. Ratf*ck Meltdown.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #26
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 37,294
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,152
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,099 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

why was this post placed in the steelers forum?

instead of posting "OT" it is much easier ( and within the guidelines of proper board etiquite) to post it into the proper forum where it belongs.

is that really too much to ask?
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #27
SteelCurtain5643
Starter
 
SteelCurtain5643's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 627
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12838
Thanks: 16
Thanked 147 Times in 77 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
I literally LOL'd when I saw this, thats too good.
SteelCurtain5643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:39 AM   #28
tanda10506
Team President
 
tanda10506's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Smoky Mountains, TN
Posts: 2,104
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17319
Thanks: 814
Thanked 366 Times in 206 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
One dude said it is equivalent to when he saw his GF being banged by some other dude when she cheated on him. PRICELESS. Ratf*ck Meltdown.
Whoa...damn that fool has problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
We have some rebuilding in some AREA's. We are reloading in many others. I think this Steelers team that will come out with next season will be as SPEEDY as ever, on both offense AND defense. The young corners that stepped up this year in Allen, Brown and Lewis was a HUGE payoff and the defensive line is already younger with Hood, McClendon and Heyward getting in on action. Woodley will be 100% and we'll probably get younger at MLB as well.

I think our window is still WIDE OPEN for a Super Bowl.
Agreed^
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #29
Twentyvalve
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 291
Member Number: 18796
Thanks: 5
Thanked 119 Times in 65 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

The local news has it labeled as "Black Monday."

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
I could only imagine what their saying on their board now.....
Twentyvalve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #30
TRH
Living Legend
 
TRH's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: eastern PA
Posts: 4,388
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17206
Thanks: 98
Thanked 222 Times in 155 Posts
Default Re: OT: The looks on their face was PRICELESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
The local news has it labeled as "Black Monday."
uh-oh. Here comes Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts