Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #1
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2327
Default James Harrison Figure signed (pic heavy)

Just finished up 3 James Harrison figs yesturday and met him at a signing I helped with today. Very nice guy to talk to. I did on of the figs for him and I kept one as well as gave one to the promoter. If anyone would be interested I have one signed insert left to do one custom figure. I am up to hear an offer if anyone is interested in this. Pics of the figs and me with Harrison below. Also threw in some pics of a Wille Parker and Verron Haynes figure which I just finished for them. Let me know what you think. I tell you this is the best steeler board I have ever had the plesure of being a part of great bunch of black and gold fans here!

Last edited by Allstar; 07-01-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:14 PM   #2
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Cool Re: James Harrison Figure signed (pic heavy)

Great work as usual Bro!

Once I get to my new Duty Station around the end of the year and see what my new office will look like, I will be placing some orders with you to go along with the Ben fig. I really love that SBXL Willie fig in the pic. That is one of the ones I will be ordering to go next to my signed pic of him on the long 75yd run of his during the SB.

So do not stray too far from here Bro....you have nore orders coming semi-soon!

Mike
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:06 PM   #3
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,129 Times in 2,634 Posts
Default Re: James Harrison Figure signed (pic heavy)

not to be nosy but how do you make these? at 1st i just figured they were mcfarland figures that you customized with model paint. the pictures of the figures and the packaging look so professional its amazing theyre not factory made.

excellent work, and real cool the players themselves are interrested.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:05 PM   #4
Allstar
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2327

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
not to be nosy but how do you make these? at 1st i just figured they were mcfarland figures that you customized with model paint. the pictures of the figures and the packaging look so professional its amazing theyre not factory made.

excellent work, and real cool the players themselves are interrested.
I use Mcfarlane figures then I make the logos for helmets etc on my PC. The entire figure is primed and painted by hand sleeve stripes and all. The Willie Parker is just a basic custom using Tiki Barber as the base figure. Now the Lambert I did combined the follwing parts Trent Green legs cut and resculpted position. Urlacher upper body with the pads sanded down and Trent Green arms cut at the elbow straigtend and sculpted. The mustach and part of the face was also sculpted. So you can see it can go from simple repaints to big projects to get a certain look. I also design all the packageing and print it on high quality photo paper. I appreciate all the good words and promise to make anyone who looks to me for a custom a happy Steeler Fan! Oh and Steelshooter I will be posting your big ben on here when I'm done which should be by the end of the week. Gonna do a pretty cool package for it to.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar
I use Mcfarlane figures then I make the logos for helmets etc on my PC. The entire figure is primed and painted by hand sleeve stripes and all. The Willie Parker is just a basic custom using Tiki Barber as the base figure. Now the Lambert I did combined the follwing parts Trent Green legs cut and resculpted position. Urlacher upper body with the pads sanded down and Trent Green arms cut at the elbow straigtend and sculpted. The mustach and part of the face was also sculpted. So you can see it can go from simple repaints to big projects to get a certain look. I also design all the packageing and print it on high quality photo paper. I appreciate all the good words and promise to make anyone who looks to me for a custom a happy Steeler Fan! Oh and Steelshooter I will be posting your big ben on here when I'm done which should be by the end of the week. Gonna do a pretty cool package for it to.

You are way too cool Bro! I wish I had a small portion of your artistic talents.
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote