Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 07-05-2006, 10:09 PM   #11
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: Look out for Ben R.

I thought before the accident that Ben was going to have a really great year and put himself among the top QB's in the game. Now after the accident I think even more he will have a monster year. I really see Ben more determined to improve his overall game.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:10 PM   #12
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156

All of these.............

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:30 AM   #13
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
8. Peyton Manning will have his best postseason thanks to the league's recent rule change that allows quarterbacks to handle the balls prior to games. This is huge.

the league will do ANYTHING to help manning succeed!
He's going to have to do more than rub the balls. Thanks to Dick LeBeau and the Steelers defense, NFL defenses will no longer stay put in their called defense while Peyton Manning audibles and changes personnel assignments allowing him to take advantage of a weakness in the called defense.

Just as the Steelers did in the playoff game against the Colts, you will see more and more defenses shifting and moving around just prior to Manning calling for the snap therefore thwarting his audibles and adjustments. It was a simple concept. I don't understand why it took NFL coodinators so long to figure it out. Peyton Manning ain't SHEAT but a big ole sissy when you pressure him.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 08:46 AM   #14
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNGold203
Read down further on Clayton's list...and you'll see him ass smooching the Ravens...

Sorry...I just dont see McNair saving that team
thats all he has been doing since the ravens got mcnair. next thing you know he will pick the ravens to win the superbowl
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #15
nicesteel4life
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 1775

STOP!!!! STOP!!!! Were going to be having Archie come on the Boards and fight for the honor of his Kids...What a JOKE!, The Manning Family is a LOSER Family Period..And they dont belong in a better area than Texas as there home. OH DADDY DADDY, I dont want to be in California. Please!

Sorry had to get that off my Chest!
I truly believe that if the Manning Boys could speak for themselfs I might like them a little.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 07-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #16
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313

5. Randy Moss will rebound to have a good second season with the Raiders. Moss sounds more relaxed these days. His first season in Oakland made him miserable. He struggled with a groin injury that zapped most of his breakaway speed. He kept quiet and didn't promote controversy, but the few times he talked he sounded as though he was losing his enthusiasm for the game. Moss has been giving a few more interviews thanks to his smoothie business venture. Moss sounds as relaxed as he did when he had back-to-back 100-catch seasons with the Vikings in 2002 and 2003. Watch for him to be back at a Pro Bowl level this season, putting up big numbers
I know this is off the topic. But I disagree with this. I have a feeling the randy moss we saw with the vikings is gone. He doesnt have a very good work ethic and he is now injury prone. Good thing for raiders fans the vikings gave him away. My concern with ben is that when he throws the ball over 20 times we have a history of losing.
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #17
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Pit
He's going to have to do more than rub the balls. Thanks to Dick LeBeau and the Steelers defense, NFL defenses will no longer stay put in their called defense while Peyton Manning audibles and changes personnel assignments allowing him to take advantage of a weakness in the called defense.

Just as the Steelers did in the playoff game against the Colts, you will see more and more defenses shifting and moving around just prior to Manning calling for the snap therefore thwarting his audibles and adjustments. It was a simple concept. I don't understand why it took NFL coodinators so long to figure it out. Peyton Manning ain't SHEAT but a big ole sissy when you pressure him.
I totally agree here, Steel Pit. The tape of the Steelers/Colts game is going to become the most wanted game tape out there by DC's who have a game against the Colts. Peytoon clearly showed his fears of being pressured in that game and how discombooberated he became when the Steelers were in his face for much of the game, throwing him off of his timing and causing him to run for his life and cry for DaDa Archie.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:12 AM   #18
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal
I totally agree here, Steel Pit. The tape of the Steelers/Colts game is going to become the most wanted game tape out there by DC's who have a game against the Colts. Peytoon clearly showed his fears of being pressured in that game and how discombooberated he became when the Steelers were in his face for much of the game, throwing him off of his timing and causing him to run for his life and cry for DaDa Archie.

I once was discombooberated. After years of self help books pills and going to my shrink 4 times a week I can say Hi I am Doug and I have been DISCOMBOOBERATED and still feel good about me as a person

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:18 AM   #19
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL
I once was discombooberated. After years of self help books pills and going to my shrink 4 times a week I can say Hi I am Doug and I have been DISCOMBOOBERATED and still feel good about me as a person

*in chorus* "HI DOUG!!!"
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:18 PM   #20
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

Looking for Ben to have a great year.

"Manning can't blame slick footballs for his poor play in playoff games" OK, let's see what he can blame.. ummm how about Joey Porter for starters. Man, can they cater any more towards this clown?
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote