Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 07-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #1
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370
Default Football games you would pay to be at

Hey guys,what football games would you pay to be at?

Non-Steelers:

Ravens-Browns in Cleveland.The teams and fans hate each other,and well,I hate them to.

Bears-Packers in each city.This is a historic rivalry and I really wanna see both stadiums before they get eventually torn down.

Raiders-Chiefs at KC.These teams and fans hate each other and the games are always good,like last year when LJ took it over the top in the final seconds for the win.

Cowboys-Eagles in Philly.This is gonna be one hyped up team.The teams hate each other (especially after the game that knocked McNabb out for the season last year),the fans hate each other,and Eagle fans hate TO.

Steelers:

Steelers-Browns in Cleveland and Pittsburgh.I think we all know why.I will be going to the one in Cleveland this year.

Steelers-Bengals in Pittsburgh and Cinci.Once again,we all know why.

Steelers-Ravens in Pittsburgh.Once again,we all know why.I don't wanna go to the game in Baltimore out of fear for my life.

Steelers-Raiders in Pittsburgh.I hate the Raiders and I refuse to go to Oakland where I would be in more fear for my life than in Baltimore.

Steelers-Patriots in Pittsburgh or Foxborough.I respect but I don't like the Patriots.Whenever these two teams meet it's electric.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:27 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 4,826 Times in 2,092 Posts
Default Re: Football games you would pay to be at

probably indy vs sandiego would be at the top of my list to see 2 of the games biggest stars.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,669 Times in 1,155 Posts

...i thought you had to pay to see any game...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #4
lilyoder6
locked behind Xanax bars

Member Number: 2568

i would pick washington and carolina if that ever happened.. to see moss and smith on the same field would be cool.
lilyoder6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #5
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401

Steelers-Bengals in Pittsburgh and Cinci. I would love to see them Bengals get whipped, and will have nothing to say about whole if-Palmer-wasn't-injured fairytale.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #6
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

[QUOTE=RoethlisBURGHer]Hey guys,what football games would you pay to be at?

Steelers-Raiders in Pittsburgh.I hate the Raiders and I refuse to go to Oakland where I would be in more fear for my life than in Baltimore.

I would like to see that game in Pittsburgh too, only because I can't afford to go to Oakland to watch a football game.

Why would you fear for your life in Oakland? Apparently you buy into the hype and BS about Raider fans?

Contrary to popular belief, Raider fans are no different than other fans. They are very passionate about their team and they are very vocal and animated... so what?
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:03 AM   #7
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

[QUOTE=silver & black]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer

I would like to see that game in Pittsburgh too, only because I can't afford to go to Oakland to watch a football game.

Why would you fear for your life in Oakland? Apparently you buy into the hype and BS about Raider fans?

Contrary to popular belief, Raider fans are no different than other fans. They are very passionate about their team and they are very vocal and animated... so what?
Come on S&B,

Some of you guys dress like pirates - it makes sense that you would be kitted out with fully functional cutlasses and like - if I was in Oakland I would be on the look out for car mounted cannons aswell.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:15 AM   #8
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer

It can be more that it's city of Oakland, not just raiders fans is the culprit for Burgher's concerns. The city does have a reputation for bein rough...and well ghetto also. I don't judge a place if I haven't been there to experience it fully myself but I can attest to the fact that the city does have a poor reputation in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past

Come on S&B,

Some of you guys dress like pirates - it makes sense that you would be kitted out with fully functional cutlasses and like - if I was in Oakland I would be on the look out for car mounted cannons aswell.

NM
Read what I said to S&B above. Also, to more fully understand my point about the reputation try this helpful video:

BuBB RuBB & Whistle Tips in Oakland

Watch, reflect, and respond.

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:35 AM   #9
silver & black
Team President

[QUOTE=Livinginthe past]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black

Come on S&B,

NM
I have it on good autority that none of the cutasses are functional. There hasn't been a car mounted cannon seen for a while, now. You can put your fears to rest and watch the game...as long as you stay out of the Black Hole... those guys are serious!!!
Old 07-09-2006, 09:48 AM   #10
silver & black
Team President

Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
It can be more that it's city of Oakland, not just raiders fans is the culprit for Burgher's concerns. The city does have a reputation for bein rough...and well ghetto also. I don't judge a place if I haven't been there to experience it fully myself but I can attest to the fact that the city does have a poor reputation in that regard.

Read what I said to S&B above. Also, to more fully understand my point about the reputation try this helpful video:

BuBB RuBB & Whistle Tips in Oakland

Watch, reflect, and respond.

BuFu
Um, ok... what does that have to do with fearing for your life? While I agree that it is probably very annoying, it isn't going to kill anyone.

How is Oakland any more dangerous than Detroit, Chicago, New York, or even Cleveland? I've seen some serious s**t go on at Cleveland Stadium. I'm sure it happens at Heinz Field too.

Raider fans are a loud, boisterous, animated and in your face bunch, maybe even intimidating to some people... but you aren't going to get killed at the HOT.