Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 07-12-2006, 06:12 PM   #101
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1504
Default Re: A new section

Tony, go ahead and hang wit those hicks. Only girl they talkin bout bangin is their sister/aunt/mother/niece/grandmother anyway. Skatin gets ratings every year wit Nationals, Worlds, and the Grand Prix of skatin. I have nothin wrong wit Danica Patrick but at least she knows which type of racing is for real. The states or Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky do not count as high ratings, just high imbredin.

BuFu

Edit: Those wrestlers look like hoe's. Sorry just my opinion.

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
HburgXL06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:15 PM   #102
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by HburgXL06
The states or Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky do not count as high ratings, just high imbredin.
Hey, don't talk about Cincitucky that way.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:21 PM   #103
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts

Quote:
Tony, go ahead and hang wit those hicks. Only girl they talkin bout bangin is their sister/aunt/mother/niece/grandmother anyway. Skatin gets ratings every year wit Nationals, Worlds, and the Grand Prix of skatin. I have nothin wrong wit Danica Patrick but at least she knows which type of racing is for real. The states or Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky do not count as high ratings, just high imbredin.

BuFu

Edit: Those wrestlers look like hoe's. Sorry just my opinion.
ok. and you keep on hanging with rudi galliano or whatever. are you from the backwoods, of the appalachians, been hanging out in west virginia that long, or just that close minded?

you sound like youve read too many of your boy private DanSr's posts to arkiesteel.

btw, the dog show competition also gets ratings. not as much as nascar but probably more than figure skating.

wrasslin fans and figure skating fans should know that they opened a can of worms if theyre gonna start smack talk about nascar with me, cause y'all got nothing and i doubt have heard what i got to say.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:42 PM   #104
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

so ratings makes something better??? that's a stupid argument.

plus whatever you use to argue with it will never help because i'm close minded and will never like nascar unless danica races butt naked. i've been to a few races not nascar but racing in corpus christi, it was kinda fun, i like the loudness of it, but i'll never watch it on tv cause it is so damn boring, it's not loud you don't got a bunch of rednecks talkin shit.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #105
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa

but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hburghxl06
Skatin gets ratings every year wit Nationals, Worlds, and the Grand Prix of skatin.
...see? y'all aint workin as a team no more. in wrasslin your smack talk partna' would be tappin out right now.
Old 07-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #106
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
ok. and you keep on hanging with rudi galliano or whatever. are you from the backwoods, of the appalachians, been hanging out in west virginia that long, or just that close minded?

you sound like youve read too many of your boy private DanSr's posts to arkiesteel.

btw, the dog show competition also gets ratings. not as much as nascar but probably more than figure skating.

wrasslin fans and figure skating fans should know that they opened a can of worms if theyre gonna start smack talk about nascar with me, cause y'all got nothing and i doubt have heard what i got to say.
No thank you, I'll hang out wit Elvis Stojko, Kimmie Meissner, and a few other champions. None of which are gay or whatever your close-minded brain thinks. I don't understand why a sport is criticized because in addition to strength and endurance a competitor must have control over his body and not only "make it look easy but look good doin it."

I find it hard to believe that the man that accuses all of takin his smack in this forum too seriously conveyin such an overly defensive and serious tone in his defense of somethin as petty as NASCAR. I have defended the sport in the past sayin that I acknowledged it as a sport and it requires talent and skill to do well but I just didn't enjoy it and didn't like to watch it. I would think that if I am bein the one called close minded it is the pot callin the kettle black. I started jokin around and find it even more amusin that you many here love to bash rap and hip-hop and many other things that koopa and I relate on but whenever the two or us begin to joke around about the sport of left turns we are mauled and attacked as close-minded and as ignorant idiots. Dog shows get ratings too, but I doubt Animal Planet is near as strong as a competitor that ABC and ESPN get on a regular basis. How is it that NASCAR is so popular but I've never seen a race broadcast on ESPN, only FOX, FX (same company) and Speed Channel? I'm jokin still, are you? Or am I in risk of gettin banned by the new Blast Furnace mod? Either way I ain't sweatin it and will just laugh about it even as I light a J tonite. Peace.

BuFu

"Who said they was all tough? They ain't so tough! Smashmouth football baby! Pittsburgh style!" -Jerome Bettis #36 the BUS in 21-9 victory over Chicago Bears in 2005
Old 07-12-2006, 06:56 PM   #107
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa

plus whatever you use to argue with it will never help because i'm close minded and will never like nascar unless danica races butt naked. i've been to a few races not nascar but racing in corpus christi, it was kinda fun, i like the loudness of it, but i'll never watch it on tv cause it is so damn boring, it's not loud you don't got a bunch of rednecks talkin shit.
My thoughts exactly, although I like drag racing, rally racin, and F1.

BuFu

Old 07-12-2006, 06:59 PM   #108
HburgXL06
Assistant Coach

Quote:
but...

...see? y'all aint workin as a team no more. in wrasslin your smack talk partna' would be tappin out right now.
BTW, you spelled my name wrong for some reason. We ain't workin against each other. He said ratings don't make it better arguin you, while I said if you want to compare ratings I gave you some thoughts on that. Seems to me it can be more of a 1-2 punch. Wrestlin is on pay-per-view often as well as almost everyweek all year so I would think that it also makes great ratings, but that doesn't make it better, just popular, which it is. Just like NASCAR and skating.

BuFu

Old 07-12-2006, 07:02 PM   #109
tony hipchest

Quote:
No thank you, I'll hang out wit Elvis Stojko, Kimmie Meissner, and a few other champions. None of which are gay or whatever your close-minded brain thinks. I don't understand why a sport is criticized because in addition to strength and endurance a competitor must have control over his body and not only "make it look easy but look good doin it."

I find it hard to believe that the man that accuses all of takin his smack in this forum too seriously conveyin such an overly defensive and serious tone in his defense of somethin as petty as NASCAR. I have defended the sport in the past sayin that I acknowledged it as a sport and it requires talent and skill to do well but I just didn't enjoy it and didn't like to watch it. I would think that if I am bein the one called close minded it is the pot callin the kettle black. I started jokin around and find it even more amusin that you many here love to bash rap and hip-hop and many other things that koopa and I relate on but whenever the two or us begin to joke around about the sport of left turns we are mauled and attacked as close-minded and as ignorant idiots. Dog shows get ratings too, but I doubt Animal Planet is near as strong as a competitor that ABC and ESPN get on a regular basis. How is it that NASCAR is so popular but I've never seen a race broadcast on ESPN, only FOX, FX (same company) and Speed Channel? I'm jokin still, are you? Or am I in risk of gettin banned by the new Blast Furnace mod? Either way I ain't sweatin it and will just laugh about it even as I light a J tonite. Peace.

BuFu
look whos getting bent. as soon as you stereotype NASCAR as a redneck hick sport i retaliate with the typical "ice skaters are fruity" stereotype and you blow a fuse. you dont like it do you? well heres a clue: dont try and dish it out if youre too soft to handle it.

and i dont know why you even brought up rap to me. i was jammin out to the old school while you were still bumpin barney tunes and sesame st. songs.

nwa/ eazy e
bdp
epmd
icet
eric b and rakim
too short
2 live crew
ll cool j
p.e.
run dmc
etc....

btw- fox and nbc are much bigger networks and more exposure than espn. espn II actually lost its nascar coverage to them, and if you knew what you were talking about coverage wise you would know that abc/espn have outbid nbc for nascar coverage next year. kinda blows that bogus argument out of the water.

Last edited by tony hipchest; 07-12-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:04 PM   #110
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

Quote:
but...

lol, once he brought up fruity ice skating and said my wwe diva's look like hoes he was on his own lol
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote