Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2006, 07:57 PM   #11
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Big D's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2006
Location: living in the field of dreams
Posts: 3,330
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2313
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A new section

does anybody have any suggestions on getting rid of a stalker
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #12
Hawk Believer
Team Captain
 
Hawk Believer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 866
Member Number: 1580
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A new section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D
does anybody have any suggestions on getting rid of a stalker
Try renting Fatal Attraction tonight and take notes. But hide your rabbit first.
__________________
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man. - Jebediah Springfield
Hawk Believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:45 PM   #13
Koopa
Living Legend
 
Koopa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Coast Born, That Mean I'm Texas Raised
Posts: 3,439
Gender: Male
Member Number: 508
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A new section

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
I run away from nothing, so I guess it would be little D. :)
well it better be one of y'all, it's in the rules when you register, if someone is threatened and then creates a thread to cry about it, then someone must run off like a little bitch because they take message boards to serious.

so if it ain't you, then big d you might have to be the one to run, but come back in a few days and create a novel of a thread and talk shit about me, hburg and a few others, but never say our name, you gotta do it in sublimals. then you got to say you were stabbed in the back. those are the rules. so abid by them damn it lol

and if you ain't down with that, i got two words for ya...............
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #14
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 38,545
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 6,746 Times in 2,925 Posts
Default Re: A new section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
well it better be one of y'all, it's in the rules when you register, if someone is threatened and then creates a thread to cry about it, then someone must run off like a little bitch because they take message boards to serious.

so if it ain't you, then big d you might have to be the one to run, but come back in a few days and create a novel of a thread and talk shit about me, hburg and a few others, but never say our name, you gotta do it in sublimals. then you got to say you were stabbed in the back. those are the rules. so abid by them damn it lol

and if you ain't down with that, i got two words for ya...............
damn. youre still sweatin this? looks like someone has already moved on and someone (you) is hangin on.

i dont think referring to someone as a virgin is really talking shit when that person is infact a virgin and proud. and i dont think its on the subliminal when the people in question have already announced to the board that they are virgins by choice.

let it go. and instead of repeatedly telling dudes on a messageboard to "suck it", you might wanna try one of the young femmes on campus. im sure you would find it much more gratifying and better for your ego. maybe not.

word for the wise koopa: when you repeatedly call someone a bitch, and repeatedly tell them to suck it, dont get offended and cry about it when you are called out as a virgin, which in fact you are (not that theres anything wrong with that). either accept it and move on, or do something about it rather than continuing to try and blast someone who isnt even present, to posters who arent even familiar with the story.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #15
Koopa
Living Legend
 
Koopa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Coast Born, That Mean I'm Texas Raised
Posts: 3,439
Gender: Male
Member Number: 508
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A new section

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
damn. youre still sweatin this? looks like someone has already moved on and someone (you) is hangin on.

i dont think referring to someone as a virgin is really talking shit when that person is infact a virgin and proud. and i dont think its on the subliminal when the people in question have already announced to the board that they are virgins by choice.

let it go. and instead of repeatedly telling dudes on a messageboard to "suck it", you might wanna try one of the young femmes on campus. im sure you would find it much more gratifying and better for your ego. maybe not.

word for the wise koopa: when you repeatedly call someone a bitch, and repeatedly tell them to suck it, dont get offended and cry about it when you are called out as a virgin, which in fact you are (not that theres anything wrong with that). either accept it and move on, or do something about it rather than continuing to try and blast someone who isnt even present, to posters who arent even familiar with the story.
well, those are the rules if you don't like it, then don't open the threads lol........and i didn't tell anyone to suck it, you need to get your mind out of the gutter. i deleted what i put there the first time, but i guess i'll put it here, i said stop bitching.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:39 PM   #16
slashsteel
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: A new section

Can't we all just get along. :) lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:41 PM   #17
Koopa
Living Legend
 
Koopa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Third Coast Born, That Mean I'm Texas Raised
Posts: 3,439
Gender: Male
Member Number: 508
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: A new section

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Can't we all just get along. :) lol

where's the fun in that????
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #18
slashsteel
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: A new section

OH BTW I was kidding, again note either a smiley or the wink smiley. If I was going to threatened you OR stalk you dipshit you would know it. Last time I checked you PM'd me, and I only replied to threads, so unless this is your home...... how am I a stalker nimrod ? ? Face to face yeah I'd probably embarrass you. Well no probably. But we are on a computer and a message board. So every time you talk smack, from me you can expect three fold numbnuts. And a occasional sarcasm.

Now where was I ?

Oh yeahhhhh can't we all jjjjjust get along. lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:46 PM   #19
slashsteel
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Member Number:
Default Re: A new section

Koopa there is fun in anything if you make it. hehe
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:48 PM   #20
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 38,545
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 6,746 Times in 2,925 Posts
Default Re: A new section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
well, those are the rules if you don't like it, then don't open the threads lol........and i didn't tell anyone to suck it, you need to get your mind out of the gutter. i deleted what i put there the first time, but i guess i'll put it here, i said stop bitching.
whose bitching?

im just laughing that youre still upset about being called a virgin. if you dont like it....GET LAID!
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts