Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #1
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 20464
Default LOL.,.. i dont ever want to hear it again

I guess that puts it to a rest all you blow hard brady lovers ( On the steelers chat board which I dont get ) anyway lets make sure we never here that Brady is the best ever again period..................

Unless of course you want to say Brady is the best ever next to Eli lol... if Eli beats you twice in the Superbowl then you can never say your the best again... ever...

Montana, Bradshaw those guys win the games... Brady is a two time losing quarterback that has never won a superbowl bowl without cheating... If it comes down to him having to make a play to win the game he will never do it... if he dont get to stand in the pocket and look around and everything be perfect then he is screwed... This is one of the reasons he is a two time losing Superbowl player he cant create nothig to carry his team like the great ones do... The true great QB's of all time.. the ones that win the big game... Montana,,, Bradshaw, Aikman,, Manning Eli and.. BEN... all these guys win superbowls... Brady IMO falls behind these guys... he lost 2 throw him back there with Jim Kelly lol... best quarterback in history my ass...

plain and simple you can never call him the best QB in history now that ELI has beat him twice
60_MINUTES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #2
BigRick
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16392
Default Re: LOL.,.. i dont ever want to hear it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60_MINUTES View Post
I guess that puts it to a rest all you blow hard brady lovers ( On the steelers chat board which I dont get ) anyway lets make sure we never here that Brady is the best ever again period..................

Unless of course you want to say Brady is the best ever next to Eli lol... if Eli beats you twice in the Superbowl then you can never say your the best again... ever...

Montana, Bradshaw those guys win the games... Brady is a two time losing quarterback that has never won a superbowl bowl without cheating... If it comes down to him having to make a play to win the game he will never do it... if he dont get to stand in the pocket and look around and everything be perfect then he is screwed... This is one of the reasons he is a two time losing Superbowl player he cant create nothig to carry his team like the great ones do... The true great QB's of all time.. the ones that win the big game... Montana,,, Bradshaw, Aikman,, Manning Eli and.. BEN... all these guys win superbowls... Brady IMO falls behind these guys... he lost 2 throw him back there with Jim Kelly lol... best quarterback in history my ass...

plain and simple you can never call him the best QB in history now that ELI has beat him twice
I think you hit the proverbially nail right square on the head!
BigRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
GMU Steeler
Team Owner

Member Number: 16173

Overrated clap, clap.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #4
LambertWardSteel
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11433

brady is little better than a .500 QB lifetime now
LambertWardSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #5
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

I copied the following from another post i made this evening over in the "NFL" forum :

But i've said over....and over....and over again.....Brady's a good one. A very good one. But i've never thought of him as "the best" as he gets labeled as constantly.
For the majority of his career he's sat behind an almost unpenetrateable offensive line and been part of smart offensive play calling that utilizes quick slants and 2 TE's. And he's had a great coaching staff.
Put any of the other guys in that situation and they play almost as good or just as good.

Can you imagine Brady playing behind OUR "made of paper" offensive line and dumb play calling? He'd be eaten for lunch and probably would be paralyzed by now.
I've never bought into the Brady thing.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #6
Darkstorm05
Team Captain

Member Number: 19897

I was sweating him getting a 4th ring. Another year of not having to worry about it.
Darkstorm05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #7
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60_MINUTES View Post

I agree with most of what you say, but I think dropped balls were the reason they lost. Not BRADY being unable to make a play.

Either way, I'm psyched they blew it!!!!!!!!! Cheers

When Steelers lost last year all these pats fans started blowing up my phone talking $h!T. They were all quiet tonight though....... HA HA HA...
Old 02-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #8
Darkstorm05
Team Captain

Member Number: 19897

This pic makes my heart sing...

I hate watching this guy with his "Nobody can touch me because I'm a Patriot and you'll get a flag" little fruitloop crossing routes. How I wished Clark would decapitate him on one of those.
Darkstorm05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:37 AM   #9
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Patriots are all smoke and mirrors.

Including the playoffs I think they beat ONE team this season with a winning record. And that took Kraft selling his soul to the devil for Cundiff to miss that chip shot.

Patriots always find themselves having an easy schedule every year. I have to hear all season long how brady's the best cause he has 7 seconds to throw a 6 yard in route to welker 15 times a game and racks up 30 points against 13 flunky teams every year. I hope Peyton ends up in Miami or NY next season so they actualy get some competition in that division.

Ha Ha... The hype machine NFL network is currerly trying to mitigate the responsiblity of Welker's dropped wide open pass cause it's "very hard" to catch a ball when u have to turn around......

That networks a joke....
Old 02-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #10
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm05 View Post
This pic makes my heart sing...

I hate watching this guy with his "Nobody can touch me because I'm a Patriot and you'll get a flag" little fruitloop crossing routes. How I wished Clark would decapitate him on one of those.
Ha ha ha you're in for a treat my friend...