Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Pro Bowl
8:00PM Eastern on ESPN

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #491
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach
 
Millers the sh!t's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Western MA
Posts: 1,384
Gender: Male
Member Number: 22201
Thanks: 242
Thanked 596 Times in 342 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Thats a fucking hilarious photo
__________________
GO Steelers soon to be AFCN champions, soon to be AFC CHAMPIONS! SOON TO BE 2014/2015 World champions!
Millers the sh!t is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Millers the sh!t For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (12-24-2013), Joelbushbaum (08-22-2014)
Old 12-25-2013, 04:06 AM   #492
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter
 
IowaSteeler927's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great State of Iowa
Posts: 3,287
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15801
Thanks: 4,042
Thanked 4,292 Times in 1,915 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
I didn't see WR Bubble Screen in the play selection?????
Is it just me or does bearded Bruce Arians kind of look like Bearded Iowa State Football Coach Paul Rhoads in that photo?
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:55 PM   #493
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,968
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 17,709
Thanked 6,759 Times in 2,578 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Snoop Dogg goes off on Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley
By Neal Coolong  @NealCoolong on Aug 21 2014, 11:28p





It's funny, and it makes you think (warning: language laps galore for Snoop).


Rap artist Snoop Dogg has been an outspoken fan of the Steelers in recent years - the years when the Steelers have been good. He made a strong comeback, oddly, during the Steelers' 31-21 loss at Philadelphia, sounding off colorfully about Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley.

Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers need a new (bleep)ing offensive coordinator, this guy sucks. Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man, fire that mother (bleep)er and get us a real offensive coordinator. We ain't won a playoff game since we had this mother (bleep)er, man. (Bleep).

His comments were cleaner than most Haley Haters in Steeler Nation, but after a preseason performance in which the offense (and defense) looked uninspired, listless and generally overwhelmed, Snoop's sentiment will be well-received by anyone who watched the game.

While it's not worth "firing that mother (bleep)er" after just a preseason game, any optimism fans may have had in this team's offense can and probably should be questioned.

And for the record, the Steelers haven't just not won a playoff game since they had that mother (bleep)er, they haven't been to the (bleep)ing playoffs. And they are 1-6 in their last seven preseason games too.



http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ve-coordinator



Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
BLACK_AND_YELLOW (08-22-2014)
Old 08-21-2014, 11:58 PM   #494
BLACK_AND_YELLOW
Team President
 
BLACK_AND_YELLOW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,486
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18312
Thanks: 1,158
Thanked 3,549 Times in 1,545 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
Snoop Dogg goes off on Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley
By Neal Coolong  @NealCoolong on Aug 21 2014, 11:28p





It's funny, and it makes you think (warning: language laps galore for Snoop).


Rap artist Snoop Dogg has been an outspoken fan of the Steelers in recent years - the years when the Steelers have been good. He made a strong comeback, oddly, during the Steelers' 31-21 loss at Philadelphia, sounding off colorfully about Steelers offensive coordinator Todd Haley.

Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers need a new (bleep)ing offensive coordinator, this guy sucks. Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man, fire that mother (bleep)er and get us a real offensive coordinator. We ain't won a playoff game since we had this mother (bleep)er, man. (Bleep).

His comments were cleaner than most Haley Haters in Steeler Nation, but after a preseason performance in which the offense (and defense) looked uninspired, listless and generally overwhelmed, Snoop's sentiment will be well-received by anyone who watched the game.

While it's not worth "firing that mother (bleep)er" after just a preseason game, any optimism fans may have had in this team's offense can and probably should be questioned.

And for the record, the Steelers haven't just not won a playoff game since they had that mother (bleep)er, they haven't been to the (bleep)ing playoffs. And they are 1-6 in their last seven preseason games too.



http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...ve-coordinator





__________________
Mock: 1. Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota 2. Owamagbe Odighizuwa, OLB, UCLA 3. T. J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama 4. Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State 5. Cody Prewitt, S, Ole Miss 6. Derrick Lott, DE, Chattanooga 6. Bobby McCain, CB, Memphis 7. Mike Hull, ILB, Penn State
BLACK_AND_YELLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BLACK_AND_YELLOW For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (08-21-2014), SteelerJT (08-22-2014), ZoneBlitzer (08-22-2014)
Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 PM   #495
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,968
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 17,709
Thanked 6,759 Times in 2,578 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!



That is so awesome.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
BLACK_AND_YELLOW (08-22-2014), SteelerEmpire (08-22-2014)
Old 08-22-2014, 12:03 AM   #496
SteelerJT
Living Legend
 
SteelerJT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Philly
Posts: 3,411
Gender: Male
Member Number: 25777
Thanks: 11,697
Thanked 5,827 Times in 2,612 Posts
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

I don't think Snoop Dogg (Lion?) is the kind of influence we want around our running backs right now.
__________________
"You don't always know what Ike is talking about, but he's entertaining as hell to listen to."
SteelerJT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteelerJT For This Useful Post:
fer522 (08-22-2014), Lady Steel (08-22-2014), teegre (08-22-2014), zcoop (08-22-2014)
Old 08-22-2014, 12:24 AM   #497
zcoop
Head Coach
Supporter
 
zcoop's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Stone Mtn, GA
Posts: 1,731
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20513
Thanks: 788
Thanked 868 Times in 514 Posts
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerJT View Post
I don't think Snoop Dogg (Lion?) is the kind of influence we want around our running backs right now.
Prolly where they got that shit from.
zcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zcoop For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (08-22-2014), SteelerJT (08-22-2014)
Old 08-22-2014, 12:57 AM   #498
El-Gonzo Jackson
Living Legend
 
El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10,311
Member Number: 8264
Thanks: 726
Thanked 4,181 Times in 1,975 Posts
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerJT View Post
I don't think Snoop Dogg (Lion?) is the kind of influence we want around our running backs right now.
What, you wanna bring in Afroman??
__________________
once a sandwich artist....soon to be Sack Artist.
El-Gonzo Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to El-Gonzo Jackson For This Useful Post:
teegre (08-22-2014)
Old 08-22-2014, 02:49 AM   #499
VictoryFormation
Draft Prospect
 
VictoryFormation's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 96
Gender: Male
Member Number: 20598
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

It's about time somebody stood up to Dan Rooney...
VictoryFormation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:48 AM   #500
Joelbushbaum
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 577
Member Number: 25082
Thanks: 91
Thanked 294 Times in 185 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default Re: Fire Todd Haley!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
I didn't see WR Bubble Screen in the play selection?????
Or a run on 3rd and 5. Haley has good players to work with. Yet our running game struggles and his planned calls are too vanilla and predictable.

The best thing Haley did was give Ben more control.

Chip Kelly is light years ahead of Haley. We need a better OC
Joelbushbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts