Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 07-12-2006, 07:48 PM   #21
The Masterful Chameleon
Water Boy

Member Number: 2608
Default Re: I'm trying to be nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by section514
the difference there is that I went over there to seek information b.c people that I have talked to said that they didn't like steelernation and or left steelernation bc they couldn't stand it any more, so I went over to ask why, and everyone jumped my ass...I said I was sorry for starting shit, and yet they still jump my ass, I try to act like nothing happened, and they still jump my ass. I had a little run in with Tony, but I let that go and now I don't have anything against tony.

SteelerNation can't seem to let anything go.
Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. You talked with some people that stated they could not stand Steeler Nation. Instead of asking those people why (people whom you already had a relationship), you decided to take it upon yourself and go to an unknown board in search of information. And, they treated you a little rough. Now, they continue to treat you a little rough.

I think I can help. The people you talked to probably do not like Steeler Nation because they treat people a little rough and jump their ass when they feel like it. So, those people left.

Now you have your information. Problem solved. If you like getting your ass jumped, continue to go there. If not, stay here. Just quite trying to drag crap back and forth. It is childish.

And, I am very happy that you and "tony' have built a relationship.
The Masterful Chameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:00 PM   #22
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,198 Times in 3,492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masterful Chameleon
I really could care less if someone kills the troll. My issue is that I feel this is a subversive way to get a board war going and I do not feel that any board war is in the best interest of either site.

This site is fine. It has members here who like it here. Then keep on keeping on. If someone here, like CAH, enjoys both boards, so be it. That is their choice as well. I would not even ask which they liked better, because it does not matter. They see enough value in both to post at both. Now, my whole interest in this is to stop anything before it starts. I know some of the guys at Steeler Nation. I understand how well they can troll and the extents they go to when they feel like being *******s. Why get it started? I am sure this board has some guys that do it as well. Well, I do not want my front yard (or yours) filled with garbage because someone rode down the street and threw something in both yards, and before we talked, we just dumped our garbage.

It is easier to stop it now. Just squash it. If he prefers it here, stay here. If he wants to post on both, do it. No need to report it back here. Just do not incite the war.

That is my point.
i see, and definitely understand your well stated point. welcome to our fine forum.

i have looked at sections514 posts on your board and agree that his tact (or even his ambiguous reason for posting there) leaves something to be desired. if he is infact looking for a pointless flame war im sure he will find himself on horseback going against tanks. i find it unfortunate if his disturbance is reflecting on the image of a whole board (SF). but if that is the case so be it.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:09 PM   #23
section514
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1401

ok, i ****ed up, i guess that what being bored at work does to you. I will ask the mods to delete this thread
section514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:13 PM   #24
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masterful Chameleon

And, I am very happy that you and "tony' have built a relationship.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:34 PM   #25
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by section514
the difference there is that I went over there to seek information b.c people that I have talked to said that they didn't like steelernation and or left steelernation bc they couldn't stand it any more, so I went over to ask why, and everyone jumped my ass...I said I was sorry for starting shit, and yet they still jump my ass, I try to act like nothing happened, and they still jump my ass. I had a little run in with Tony, but I let that go and now I don't have anything against tony.

SteelerNation can't seem to let anything go.
Your mistake was going to SN and starting an odd thread. The best way is to read threads and reply. Eventually you could start threads once you get the lay of the land. Too much, too soon.

Now that advice comes from a poster who came here and first thing done was to start a thread saying she couldn't read the print. Have to watch who's advice you take.
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:40 PM   #26
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAH
Have to watch who's advice you take.
i smell an insinuation here. care to clue us all in and expand?

seems like section is a lone renegade to me
Old 07-12-2006, 09:02 PM   #27
CAH
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
i smell an insinuation here. care to clue us all in and expand?

seems like section is a lone renegade to me
No insinuation. I just call it as I see it. I always say, "Listen to what people have to say and make your own decisions."
CAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:09 PM   #28
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAH
No insinuation. I just call it as I see it. I always say, "Listen to what people have to say and make your own decisions."
so how do you and those rolling eyes "see it"? or were you just spouting off?

feel free to elaborate.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:15 PM   #29
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122

Are you people for real?! IT'S A FREAKIN' MESSAGE BOARD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, quit taking things so personal, WTF?! Blitz has already made it clear that this doesn't go any further and yet you people push the envelope. Enough! Do you not see how ridiculous and stupid you look?! Grab a mirror!
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:30 PM   #30
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

Thanks Cowher!

I have never seen so many people who have the same interest in common fight like these Steeler fans do. It is shamful especally in front of all the other NFl teams represented here. The Mods have spoken and politely said shut the hell up about this garbage but it goes on and on and on and on. Get a life!
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote