Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 07-17-2006, 02:16 PM   #1
pittfansam
Water Boy

Member Number: 2597
Default Steelers Fans in Atlanta?

Who all from here is from Atlanta?

And a few questions:
1) Where do you all watch the games?
I used to go to TJ's out in Alpharetta for almost all of the games, but 2 years ago I got the NFL Ticket, so I stopped going, but now I may ditch the satelite package since the Steelers are on about 8 times a year on national TV and the price of the NFL Ticket has increased.
2)Are you going to the game in Atlanta this year?
I was unable to get tickets for the game, and but I am scrambling to find tickets for my family and a few buddies to see the game. Did anyone have any better luck?
Old 07-26-2006, 11:13 PM   #2
Steel City Mafia
Banned

Member Number: 2675
Default Re: Steelers Fans in Atlanta?

I need some info on this too. We are wanting to do an event there the weekend of the Falcons game in October.
Steel City Mafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #3
StillerinGA
Water Boy

Member Number: 2664

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittfansam
Who all from here is from Atlanta?

And a few questions:
1) Where do you all watch the games?
I used to go to TJ's out in Alpharetta for almost all of the games, but 2 years ago I got the NFL Ticket, so I stopped going, but now I may ditch the satelite package since the Steelers are on about 8 times a year on national TV and the price of the NFL Ticket has increased.
2)Are you going to the game in Atlanta this year?
I was unable to get tickets for the game, and but I am scrambling to find tickets for my family and a few buddies to see the game. Did anyone have any better luck?

Hey I live in Acworth. I usually watch the games on DirecTV @ home. If I don't watch at home or at a friends we go to Buffalo Wild Wings on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw. Its a great place to watch. There is a fan club there. www.steelernation.net is the website. They tailgate in the parking lot before every game. Great atmosphere.

I am going to the game in Atlanta. We have about 50 people going. Some from here, some coming in from all over the country.

We are also making a roadtrip to the Carolina game in Dec.
StillerinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 04:43 PM   #4
Steel City Mafia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillerinGA
Hey I live in Acworth. I usually watch the games on DirecTV @ home. If I don't watch at home or at a friends we go to Buffalo Wild Wings on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw. Its a great place to watch. There is a fan club there. www.steelernation.net is the website. They tailgate in the parking lot before every game. Great atmosphere.

I am going to the game in Atlanta. We have about 50 people going. Some from here, some coming in from all over the country.

We are also making a roadtrip to the Carolina game in Dec.
Great, get in touch with me. We have Kevin Greene coming to Dixie Tavern in Downtown Charlotte that sat before the CAR game and when we figure out the ATL venue, we are doing somthing there as well. We could use the promotional help
Old 07-27-2006, 10:10 PM   #5
NV STEELERS 723
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2572

I can't wait for this game!.. I work w/ a Falcon fan who thinks Vick is a QB.....Big Ben will put on a clinic in this one
NV STEELERS 723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:28 PM   #6
Steel City Mafia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NV STEELERS 723
I can't wait for this game!.. I work w/ a Falcon fan who thinks Vick is a QB.....Big Ben will put on a clinic in this one
That last matchup was painful, where it went into overtime and resulted in a tie. Vick kept picking us apart on the pass after being backed up 40-50 penalty yards. Quite uncharacteristic of him in the passing game.
Old 05-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
thatashleygirl
Water Boy

Member Number: 5508

I am new to the area, this is my 4th day away from teh Pittsburgh area (washPA) and I am so excited to see that there are some steeler fans around! I cant wait to watch the games with yinz!
thatashleygirl is offline   Reply With Quote