Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 06-23-2012, 03:24 AM   #111
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,691 Times in 790 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
That wasn't a dodge Hicks. It was disrespect. 2200+ posts say that I'll cross swords with anybody, on any subject.

Mr Wallace here readily grasps the simple point I was making, and expands on it very nicely. My point is simply that history is repeating itself.

Bulls eye.

Exactly. IMHO, we're about 5-10 years out.

Vincent's initial post was unambiguously "Where is the line between the homosexual rape of a child and them merely being a "couple"?" The responses hovered around consent.

If Jerry's Kids had consented, would there have been the furor?

As this society moves toward acceptance of pedophilia and the Sanduskys of the world are freer to operate, more will be drawn in. It's self-proliferating.

Its interesting that this Sandusky affair was cloistered within academia, isn't it? There are some that fear that this isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine the furor if its breadth were known? I can see why academia would want to push that envelop a little.
There is no such thing as consent with children and there shouldn't be. Children are innocent, and we as human beings have evolved enough that we should understand this simple truth. Children should be able to live out their childhood in an appropriate fashion and should be allowed to grow and flourish without disgusting adults trying to have sex with them. I do believe that history repeats itself in some respects but I don't believe that it will be repeating itself in this manner.

Humans will always war, humans will always disagree, everyone has their own opinion, everyone has their own ideals, but nobody should be able to enter into a relationship with a child. Jerry Sandusky is a digusting human being, and I hope that he enjoys his prison stay although I feel that the punishment for his lascivious acts doesn't fit the crime.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #112
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,677 Times in 2,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Is this the part where I act surprised?
[youtube]aBTpjkPiVyg[/youtube]
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:56 PM   #113
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,677 Times in 2,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

Its interesting that this Sandusky affair was cloistered within academia, isn't it? There are some that fear that this isn't even the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine the furor if its breadth were known? I can see why academia would want to push that envelop a little.
It was cloistered within the Penn State football program, not the English department - with regard to big time college sports having anything to do with academics, that ship sailed some time ago

What sure looks like a conspiracy took place at Penn State for at least the past 15 years, and it will repeat itself. It is occurring right now in different ways at institutions across the country. It is the conspiracy of power, and now it is up to us to decide whether once and for all to crush the runaway culture of the coach, the outsized elevation of mortal institutions, and to demand accountability and responsibility. If these institutions are so important, so worthy and vital, they do not need to be protected by their followers from themselves or from the truth. Penn State and Joe Paterno should have been protecting their community, not the other way around.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ang-penn-state

Vincent - since this may just be the tip of the iceberg, how many top 25 football programs do you estimate are shielding serial pedophiles within their ranks?
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #114
Supe
Water Boy

Member Number: 17586

anyone who thinks/believes pedophilia can or will be legalized is greatly discounting the collective intelligence of the entire adult population on the planet. As Atlanta Dan said above, children can not give consent. While the age of consent varies from state to state, it should never dip below the teens. In fact, it should not be below 18, when the majority of the country considers a person to be legally liable for their actions.
Supe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:36 PM   #115
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,378 Posts

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #116
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

looks like pedophilia is legal in mexico....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-23-2012, 06:34 PM   #117
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,466 Times in 1,561 Posts
My Mood: Tired

The fact that there's a color for 12 and even worse, puberty, makes me want to nuke some countries.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #118
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Jerry Sandusky on Suicide Watch, Undergoing Evaluations

http://news.yahoo.com/jerry-sandusky...opstories.html

my idea of suicide watch for these scumbags is an internet webcam and a noose in the cell .... vegas could give odds on when he'll hang himself...

Old 06-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #119
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,466 Times in 1,561 Posts
My Mood: Tired

"Don't give him any bedsheets. You'll find him hanging if you do, i'll about guarantee it".

http://www.steelersxtreme.com/t2660-...5-of-48-counts

Posted that yesterday. I seen it coming from a mile away. If he's not watched closely, he'll kill himself.

I want him to suffer in prison, and not in special care either. A low-profile pedophile wouldn't be put in special care, he'd go straight to GP.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #120
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
"Don't give him any bedsheets. You'll find him hanging if you do, i'll about guarantee it".

http://www.steelersxtreme.com/t2660-...5-of-48-counts

Posted that yesterday. I seen it coming from a mile away. If he's not watched closely, he'll kill himself.

I want him to suffer in prison, and not in special care either. A low-profile pedophile wouldn't be put in special care, he'd go straight to GP.
if i thought he'd get traded for jello everyday and abused like a goat in the middle east and get shanked every couple weeks, i'd be all for it. but i doubt he'll ever be put in gen pop. he most likely will never get a cell mate. if he does it'll be another sick old pedo. all he'll do till its time for the long dirt nap is cost tax payers money.

At $32,000. A Year Per Inmate, PA Auditor Calls For Alternatives

http://rouletterebel.com/wp/at-32000...r-alternatives