Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 07-24-2006, 11:37 PM   #1
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082
Default me and a bengals fan in yahoo football league

Hey guys,
I am finally back from the deser after only being thre a week, but I returned to my fantasy football league to see that most of the other teams are Bungholes fans. Now after a random comment by one that the "STEALers" ( I thought it was cute how he capitalized steal) can burn, I started some witty banter. I was just wondering if you guys think I am "winning" this argument so far, I need an unbiased opinion, b/c my wife just makes fun of me and calls me a dork for arguing with people online.

Him:
By the way the cheatin STEALers can burn.

Me:
Woah woah woah little guy, don't bring any weak game at the Stillers!! I know you must be a Bungholes fan with those colors. Anyways, how many canes is Carson using to walk now? Funny, Ben gets hit byt a ****in car, and the man is upright walking already, not whining to SI about how he wass robbed in the playoffs last year. Oh wait, he won all of his playoff games didnt he?

Him:
stop sucking big bens dick. i think you have taken your man crush too far

Him again:
Go ride a motorcycle without a helmet on. Lets talk about all the games that big ben won. The worst rated quarterback to ever win a super bowl. Big ben didn't win anything. His best play in the playoffs was a tackle. It took a cheap shot in the Cincy game for them to get past the Bengals and horrible officiating for them to win the super bowl. That was the worst ending to an NFL season that i have ever seen. But i guess we did get to see Hasselbeck throw a block and some pass interferences. And oh yeah that fat worthless bastard the short bus finally got his ring. I wish his fumble would have gotten taken back and that would have been his last play ever. Ben is no where near the quarterback that Carson is, end of story.

Me:
whew....looks like some people have what I like to call super bowl envy. We woulda beat ya anyways, if I check my schedule correctly, ummm yes, we did beat you at home in the regular season, carsons knee is just the greates excuse ever. The bengals have quite the history of choking in the playoffs, I mean shit, you guys gave the 49er's 2/5 of their super bowl wins. and where the hell has chad johnson been when yinz play the stillers? the only way he would gete close to the end zone is if he hid behind hines ward (who always eats you guys up). Lets face it, the bengals are going to suck this year, you guys arent even rivals, you were a bug on the windshield this past year. I cant wait to hear the excuses this year.

Him:
Yeah i love the "we would have won anyways" excuse that i hear from stEAlers fans all the time. The fact of the matter is, is that no one knows who would have won that game. Tell me again who was the last team to beat the stEAlers? I think it was Carson's Bengals. I also believe that game was for our division title. You remember that 43 yard TD pass that TJ caught in that game? Well the only pass that has been thrown against the stEAlers over 40 yards since then, was the 67 yard pass that Carson threw when he was cheapshotted in that game. So to say that the stEAlers would have won even if Carson was in, is to say that we are the same team with or without him, and you know that is wrong. And I still want to know where they sent the rings? Was it to the actual stEAlers organization or the refs??? And who is gonna suck next year. I believe you lost the short bus, your playoff MVP Kimo, and the guy that threw the best pass for the stEAlers in the superbowl, Twan.

Me:
Ok don't even get me started, on this cheap shot shit. Your tackle def blocked Kimo in the back, and into your boy's knee. So get your O-line together before you start throwing blame towards Kimo, who did his job breaking through your weak line. You want to talk division title? It was won by a tie-breaker, how does it feel to have you first title in what, 15 years? It doesn't even count as far as I am concerned, you Bunhole fans can talk all you want about your "championship", but ummm the Steelers and Bungholes both had the same record, 11-5, and spit the season series. Sounds like your boys won that outright. Instead of worrying about cheap shots, maybe you should worry about chris henry tryin to get into little girls panties, or Mathias Askew resisting arrest. Wait there is more, A.J. Nicholson - Burglary, Frostee Rucker - 2 counts of spousal battery. Phew, if i wasnt about to have to show up to fly, I would find plenty more, I'm sure (Chad Johnson the disease in your only playoff halftime in 15 years, he is a team player)your boys got a few more character flaws.

All I gotta say is...................WHO DEY?!? WE DEY!!!!!!!

Him:
For one thing Jones was no where near Kimo's back. He released him after Carson threw the ball, then that fat shit couldn't hold himself up and fell into Carson. Then I guess, acording to you, that Jones wrapped Kimo's arm around Carson's lower leg and pushed his shoulder into Palmer's knee while pulling the bottom of his leg. Maybe you should worry less about the Bengals players and more about your first round pick's issues, and having your quarterback ride things with four wheels. As far as the division title goes the Bengals won that in ketchup stadium with your boys knowing they had to win if they wanted the division title, (cause they lost that game to the Ravens last year cause we know how sweet they were).
I still want to know were the rings sent to the players or the refs?
Oh yeah and I hope you change your name, cause your coach already said that him saying "we-dey" after that game was a bad idea and he apologized for it. So like him after we run through the north AGAIN next year you'll be eatin that "we-dey".

Me:
So, the Bungholes are going to run through the north huh? And the best part about your little comment was that you said it was going to happen "again". I think it's hilarious how pumped up you Queen City rejects are for the season after what...one winning season in like 15 years? I love all the excuses everyone is making for the Seahawks in the Super Bowl too, it makes me laugh, because you act like the Steelers didn't take that game away from the Hawks. Does a 75 yard TD run by Willie Parker ring a bell? Ohhh wait I'm sorry, when I watched it in slow-mo on my Steelers Super Bowl DVD (how many Bengals super bowl DVD's or tapes do you own?) I did actually see the ref carrying the ball the whole way. Oh and when Matt Hasselbeck threw that interception, one of the ref's actually drugged him and they threw the ball to Ike (who ****ing owns Chad Johnson by the way). Anyways, when you think of something fresh, let me know, b/c I'm getting tired of making you look dumb when you make the same point every post. Kimo did not blatantly roll on carson's knee, he got pushed into it, if you have ever played football, you would know what happens on the field, you noob.

thats what I got so far, I think so far I am holding my own, what do you gys think, is this guy owning me?
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:05 AM   #2
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486
Default Re: me and a bengals fan in yahoo football league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillers#1
Him:
For one thing Jones was no where near Kimo's back. He released him after Carson threw the ball, then that fat shit couldn't hold himself up and fell into Carson. Then I guess, acording to you, that Jones wrapped Kimo's arm around Carson's lower leg and pushed his shoulder into Palmer's knee while pulling the bottom of his leg. Maybe you should worry less about the Bengals players and more about your first round pick's issues, and having your quarterback ride things with four wheels. As far as the division title goes the Bengals won that in ketchup stadium with your boys knowing they had to win if they wanted the division title, (cause they lost that game to the Ravens last year cause we know how sweet they were).
I still want to know were the rings sent to the players or the refs?
Oh yeah and I hope you change your name, cause your coach already said that him saying "we-dey" after that game was a bad idea and he apologized for it. So like him after we run through the north AGAIN next year you'll be eatin that "we-dey".
I don't know what game this guy was watching, but Eric Steinbach was the one who supposedly blocked Kimo into Carson.

Anyway, it's pretty even I guess...nothing too radical about it. Just the old "The Steelers Suck...Nuh uh we won the superbowl...yeah well you wouldn't have beat Cincy if it weren't for Kimo's cheap shot...yuh huh we woulda cuz your defense sucks...yeah well the Bengals will kill the Steelers this year...nuh uh, they'll all be in jail...yeah well santonio's a thug and ben's brains are scrambled so who dey...we dey remember hehehe" stuff.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:19 AM   #3
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082

Ya but its fun to bring the arguement to someone new.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:30 AM   #4
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

Why does anyone bother arguing with those inbred Kentucky hillbillies?
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:01 AM   #5
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Him:
stop sucking big bens dick. i think you have taken your man crush too far
I think after this comment, I would have realized I was dealing with a jackass who is still blubbering in his own saliva and I would have bowed out of the conversation. You can't debate/argue rationally with someone who has the football intellect of an infant and the class of a used piece of toilet paper.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:20 AM   #6
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

These are the kind of comments/excuses that I hear incessantly here. If you think about it though....what else have they got???
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:41 AM   #7
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304
Lightbulb Re: me and a bengals fan in yahoo football league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy

I sure do believe in a person doing whatever trips their trigger but it seems like a huge waste of time arguing with people like that who are never going to change their mind or get a clue.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:11 PM   #8
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Yeah, it's almost as stupid as living out in the middle of nowhere...eerr I mean Arizona.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 01:26 PM   #9
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,369 Times in 4,305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85
Yeah, it's almost as stupid as living out in the middle of nowhere...eerr I mean Arizona.
you mean the sun belt? the fastest growing region in the us? several hours from the 2 fastest growing cities in the us?

several hours from phoenix and vegas > several hours from cincinatti.

stupid is dancing with twisters and shoveling snow.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 11:21 AM   #10
Jeremy
Banned

Member Number: 2579

Arizona, the second fastest growing state in America.

But hey, I'm sure watching horses screw has it's perks too.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote