Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 08-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Some good news - Keisel ready to play

Keisel ready for game action

Defensive end Brett Keisel missed the Eagles game because of the birth of his third child, son William Atticus, but will be back in action on Sunday night against the Colts.

“I am excited to get a game in,” said Keisel. “We get to play in front of our fans. It’s going to be exciting.”

The defense will face quarterback Andrew Luck, the number one overall pick in the draft, as well the Colts offensive coordinator, Bruce Arians.

“I hope we can get after him,” said Keisel of Luck. “I am sure Bruce has a good idea of what we run here. He is a great quarterback, a lot of potential. Hopefully we can rattle him a little bit.”

Luck came out firing in the Colts preseason opener against the St. Louis Rams, throwing a 63-yard touchdown pass to Donald Brown on his first pass of the game.

“It was impressive,” said Keisel of the rookies overall performance. “A lot of it was short, quick things. But to score on your first pass has to be a good thing. He is a great quarterback. That is why he was a first pick.”

Keisel is hoping the birth of his son is a good omen for the team.

When his oldest son Jacob was born the team won Super Bowl XLIII. The year his daughter Grace was born the Steelers lost in Super Bowl XLV.

“Every time we have had a kid we went to the Super Bowl so I want that trend to continue,” said Keisel, who said William and his wife Sarah are doing well. “I had my son we won Super Bowl XLIII. I had a daughter we lost Super Bowl XLV. So I had another son because I wanted us to win.”

http://blog.steelers.com/2012/08/15/...r-game-action/

---------------------

no pressure kid
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote