Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
• Intelligent and friendly discussions.
• It's free and it's quick. Always.
• Enter events in the forums calendar.
• Very user friendly software.
• Exclusive contests and giveaways.
Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
|Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact||Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.|
|08-17-2012, 08:36 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Injury updates for Sunday's game
Steelers notebook: Starks doubtful for Sunday
Coach Mike Tomlin said he hadn’t ruled anybody out that’s not on the PUP list. “All other guys are in play, and I think that’s appropriate,” Tomlin said. All except, perhaps, offensive tackle Max Starks, who was activated from PUP list earlier this week.
Starks returned for limited duty on a rain-soaked Friday afternoon but doubts if he’ll play Sunday. “(Tomlin) may not rule me out, but in my mind, I’m not going to ready by Sunday, but you never know,” said Starks, who had offseason knee surgery. Tomlin on Starks’ possible availability against Indianapolis, “I wouldn’t be surprised at all,” he said.
• Linebacker Sean Spence returned to practice two days after going down in practice with a low ankle sprain. Also, running back Jonathan Dwyer practiced after suffering a shouldler injury.
• Rookie nose tackle Alameda Ta’amu has dropped nine pounds in an effort to improve his quickness and lateral movement. The fourth-round draft pick began the season weighing 348 pounds. He said he’s trimmer, but stronger. “My plan is to do my job and not mess up,” Ta’amu said.
Relax Max - we'll need you later when the games count, take a seat.
Let the rooks play.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|