Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #21
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,795 Times in 2,678 Posts
Default Re: Democrats unveil their national platform - - abortion, taxes and gay marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Dems are DOOMED!!!

No balloon drop

Change of venue for tomorrow night means NO BALLOON DROP, according to Andrea Greenspan
Major props to the Dem genius who finally figured out to move the speech indoors because: who knew North Carolina often has thunderstorms in early September; and/or if you book a football stadium (for which bailout beneficiary Bank of America has naming rights) that is not filled up it is a bad visual.

Definite screw-up by Team Obama trying to recreate the atmosphere for the 2008 speech in Denver in less enthusiastic times
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #22
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927
Default Re: Democrats unveil their national platform - - abortion, taxes and gay marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Major props to the Dem genius who finally figured out to move the speech indoors because: who knew North Carolina often has thunderstorms in early September; and/or if you book a football stadium (for which bailout beneficiary Bank of America has naming rights) that is not filled up it is a bad visual.

Definite screw-up by Team Obama trying to recreate the atmosphere for the 2008 speech in Denver in less enthusiastic times
They "moved it indoors" because they don't have a prayer of filling BofA Stadium.

And "team obama" would @#$% up a one car funeral.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #23
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,141 Times in 2,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
They "moved it indoors" because they don't have a prayer of filling BofA Stadium.
who the **** cares??? you and your ilk are some silly petty people. sour grapes eventually turn to mush which has obviously happened here.

i cant believe how many republicans are actually back slapping and circle jerking eachother over this as if they won the election because of it.

GOP internet jockeys should just stick to being fashion queens critiquing michelles dresses, hair, and skin color... atleast that made people actually laugh out loud.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #24
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,795 Times in 2,678 Posts

Quote:

And "team obama" would @#$% up a one car funeral.
Which explains why Romney is running away with the race?
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #25
Vincent
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 10927

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
who the **** cares???
"team obama".

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #26
tony hipchest

Quote:
"team obama".
Old 09-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #27
tony hipchest

so the rock star bill clinton absolutely killed it at the DNC..

how come the romney camp didnt invite the "peoples champion" dubya bush? or even rummy, cheney, or americas sweetheart prom queen and hoe-breeder sarah palin to speak at the RNC? whatever happened to the heroic speaking katrina mayor from NO who was gonna be the "next..."?

i guess it doesnt matter. I said this last election cycle- whether you prefer democrats or republican politics 1 thing is abundantly clear: the RNC seems absolutely clueless on how to run a campaign seemingly tripping over their own dicks every step of the way, while the democrats seem to be masters.

the democrats just know how to reach and relate to the masses better. while republicans focus on the difference of everyones individual incomes, wealth, life success or failures, the democrats embrace that eachs persons vote counts just the same, regardless of the above. (i get that the MAJOR -and top secret- republican platform is that each persons vote should be proportionate with their bank acounts $$$)

to put it bluntly, the GOP is primarilly comprised of rich, old, angry, white people, who hide under a cloak of Christianity, as they secretly worship in their boardrooms and masonic temples planing to suck the wealth out of the country and usher in the anti-christ.

teh democrats just wanna allow people to live their lives w/o being the "religious" morality police, and provide assistance to those who need it.

do i got it right, vinnie?
Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #28
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,425 Times in 1,661 Posts

Man, you need to go work for msnbc.

Or your secretly chris matthews with a shivering leg.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #29
tony hipchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Man, you need to go work for msnbc.

Or your secretly chris matthews with a shivering leg.
why? are they stealling my material? i STILL dont even know what channel MSNBC is on directv w/o searching and think chris matthews sucks (never watched more than 5 minutes of him).

i try to limit the pollution that goes into my head (exception being reading these threads of course) so in regards to television political news i'll just stick to FOX and CNN, and find an "even" balance.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #30
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,425 Times in 1,661 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
why? are they stealling my material? i STILL dont even know what channel MSNBC is on directv w/o searching and think chris matthews sucks (never watched more than 5 minutes of him).

i try to limit the pollution that goes into my head (exception being reading these threads of course) so in regards to television political news i'll just stick to FOX and CNN, and find an "even" balance.
If you want even more balance you should tune into 'patriot' on sirius.
Stumbled across it the other day looking for the nfl channel after the kid started pushing buttons and messed up my presets.

Also the playboy channel isn't good to stumble on while doing 75 down the freeway with a 10 year old.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote