Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #11
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082
Default Re: Bungals and Palmer..?

I don't hate anyone, I just enjoy them wanting what we have.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:11 AM   #12
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Right now it's the Bengals. I hate the team and their fans. However the most hated tag is transferable. I've labled every team in the division, past and present, as my most hated at one time or another.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #13
Buzz05
Team Captain

Member Number: 2482

To be honest with ya, I hate the Bungles. I live in the same town the Ravens have their practice facility in and yeah they annoy me but they dont p!ss me off like the Bungles. Atleast down here when the Steelers won the Super Bowl the real fans that know football, not the moronic fly by night fans, congratulated us on a good job and said we deserved it. The guy across the hall from me is a huge Ravens fan and he even wished us well this season. We have a friendly rivalry going of course, but for the most part all it is, is nothing more then football. The Bungles just p!ss me off because they have 2 good year and all of a sudden all these fans from the Boomer Eisieson (or however u spell his name) is dusting off there signs and jerseys and claiming to be die hard...and that they were screwed and all this and that. One of my best friends is from Cinci and i told him that when it comes to football hes a douche bag and so is the rest of his city. Mainly because they have no allegience and no class.
Buzz05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:01 AM   #14
CantStop85
Living Legend

Member Number: 486

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedosesteelers2006
The more times that I see that interview with Carson about how much he hates the Steelers more than he hated UCLA... its all because they.. UCLA and the Steelers have what the Bungals wish they had
OK, he wishes he had what the Steelers had, but UCLA? Come on...he went to USC.
CantStop85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 10:21 AM   #15
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

I hate every team in the division.

However,living in Cleveland,I think I hold a little more hate for the Browns and thier fans.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 11:18 AM   #16
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

I don't really hate any team (well, the Rats come as close as it gets for me) but with the Bungles, I think I dislike most of their fan base more than any other in the NFL. I can't stomach a sore loser in any sport, especially not a bandwagon-jumpin' sore loser. While there are some loyal Bungles fans who have supported their team over the years, this newest batch of green-skinned crumudgeons has to be an embarrassment to the team and the organization. I've read some of the Bengals fans' sites since the SB and wishing death upon some of our guys (most notably Kimo when he was with the team and Ben after the accident), our coach and Dan Rooney was the lowest form of low. Over a football game????? Every team has their bandwagon jumpers, but Cincy owns the market on them now.

A lot of people accuse the Pats fans of being jumpers, as well. While there are some out there, most definitely, most of the Pats fans I've come across are passionate, loyal fans of a team that has been a playoff/SB contender for more than just one year, unlike those jumpin' on that tiger striped Bungles boo-hoo wagon last season.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:55 PM   #17
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedosesteelers2006
The more times that I see that interview with Carson about how much he hates the Steelers more than he hated UCLA... its all because they.. UCLA and the Steelers have what the Bungals wish they had.. .and that is Tradition!! I Cannot stand the Bungals.. they have talked trash just like the Ravens did a few years ago... but atleast the Ravens have actually won a tittle.. I cannot stand the Ravens... I know that we are a month or so away but I CANNOT wait tio see Big Ben get his due against all the NFL that has said that he was not the reason we won our Super Bowl last year...WHO DO YOU DIS-LIKE THE MOST IN OUR DIVISION AND WHY?
God Bless All
Elvis
He's hates UCLA because he went to USC. Actually USC is team with the tradition like the Steelers in So.Cal (count the trophies -Heisman & Titles)

Actually the IRONY is that UCLA is a lot like the Bengals - they're fags.

But you are right on about the interview. I tried to make this point when I realized from the article exactly what are realizing. When Palmer uttered those words to me the rivalry with the Bengals hit new levels and to me surpassed the Ravens.

Anyone close to the SC-UCLA rivalry knows the how deep that hatred goes. So this was no superficial article. He was sending a message to his teammates and to the Steelers. Question is. Do his teammates realize this? And is there even a damn thing they can do about it? NOOOO
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #18
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Palmer hates us and well,we hate him and his Bungals.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #19
Lefturn
Water Boy

Member Number: 616

I hate browns cuz my sisters family is from clevetuckey, I hate the ravens cuz they were the browns now they are just punks. I hate the bungals cuz they are cry babies

I was watching espn today and chad johnson was talking his crap and he said he has a plan for his touchdowns at every stadium. espn showed him jumping into the stands. really hope he gets a touchdown in Pittsburgh and jumps into the stands.
Lefturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #20
SteelerFanInCA
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefturn
I hate browns cuz my sisters family is from clevetuckey, I hate the ravens cuz they were the browns now they are just punks. I hate the bungals cuz they are cry babies

I was watching espn today and chad johnson was talking his crap and he said he has a plan for his touchdowns at every stadium. espn showed him jumping into the stands. really hope he gets a touchdown in Pittsburgh and jumps into the stands.
He might come back from the stands missing his head if he does. Or at least is baby Mr. T. mohawk.
SteelerFanInCA is offline   Reply With Quote