Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 06-15-2005, 12:10 AM   #21
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: cincybengals.com

Hey Blitz, I am sorry you got slammed, and cursed for no reason. most of these guy are really cool......even BengalDave. He is one of the biggest anti-Steeler activist, but still a good guy. I will say, good job defending your thoughts, you made some good points......you made me proud. I have gave up arguing with these guys......
Old 06-15-2005, 12:13 AM   #22
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

no worries BB2, I can handle it.. Im no stranger to going into enemy forums and taking some hit, but as you can see, I can dish it out as well. I just cant stand by while my beloved black n gold is getting slammed.. there just isnt enough hours in the day to post on all the forums I want too.. I need to win the lotterly so I can post all day ;)
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:41 AM   #23
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

LOL, I feel ya! I was told that I was about to get banned when I first joined! Sometimes you can't win, but I made a few friends.....
Old 06-15-2005, 01:01 AM   #24
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Yeah Im waiting for that banning threat myself.. so we'll see ... cleve and I would go out in a blaze of glory

I made nice alittle bit in the rookie section, where they welcomed steeler fans, but only alittle.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:48 AM   #25
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

Wow, I just went over there and checked it out. Jeez is all I can say.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:33 AM   #26
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
oh that did it, I couldnt even get thru the first page without getting pissed off. I see 1 Steelers fan in there. Im gonna join up on the piece a shit board tonite and exact alittle revenge!!!!!!
Hey man.

For all you that dont know I was the "1 Steelers fan" lol. I fight them almost every day on the Ben and Palmer comparison. There are a lot more threads about that. There big thing is according to them Palmer finished great and Ben sucked. Palmer couldnt do any worse lol. Looks like a kool message board maybe I'll stick around for a while.
figg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:50 AM   #27
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

This type of stuff gets on my nerves!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...qbs/index.html
Originally Posted by TheWretchedMass
Oh boy...the steeler fans are gonna be all pissy about this...their wonder boy ben wasn't mentioned anywhere in the article....and our Carson is the #1 QB to watch (according to SI)

Only 3 more months....

posted by figg

I guess you didnt read the story

Currently, there is a clear-cut class of elite young QBs -- Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb, Daunte Culpepper -- with Michael Vick falling into a category of his own somewhere right below them. Another group of younger veterans have had success, but not consistently (Drew Brees, Aaron Brooks, Jake Delhomme, Marc Bulger), and Ben Roethlisberger had a surprising gem of a rookie year

Ben was put into the category of making it already.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:57 AM   #28
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Starts here too.

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showt...1&page=2&pp=10
Old 06-15-2005, 03:10 AM   #29
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

I got them back with this thread http://forums.cincybengals.com/showt...?t=5659&page=1

The video of Palmer falling on his face in this years QB challenge is here--http://kdka.com/kdvideo?cat=9&next=240 if you click on the link in that thread it will take you forever to find it-- The best part was Ben laughing in Palmers face when he fell. Enjoy
Old 06-15-2005, 03:27 AM   #30
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

This guy's a tool!

TheWretchedMass
A God-Fearing Atheist
Nominate Now Join Date: May 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blitz and cleve sound just sound like a bunch of retards. I would honestly expect you BB2W to associate with steeler fans who have brains...you have one, why don't your buddies?

Have they said anything constructive? No...just more inane childish behavior from steeler fans. Not once have they actually made a point about anything, just pointless name calling.

This has gone past the point of a "good ribbing." It's just stupid. You squeeler fans are starting to ruin this site with your ranting...I don't think we've had an acutal bengal fan sign up since memeber #660 or so...this place is going in the dump because of people like cleve and blitz and figg and whoever else makes ignorant, useless posts

There are no good pro sports teams are in ohio....hey...guess what...WE ALREADY FRIGGIN' KNOW! we live in the state....The reds suck, the indians suck, the bluejackets suck, the crew sucks, the destroyers suck, the browns suck, god, what the hell is the point?? "My state is cooler than yours..." You guys need to GET A LIFE, quit sitting in front of your computer jacking off to pictures of bill cower and i dunno...go to the library and read a book and expand your brain a little bit...since none of you seem to have one by the context of all these stupid threads and posts.

God vomited....and then there were steeler fans a plenty. God must have been really sick that day.

I was also watching on espn the top ten list of "dumbest moments" and first of all...the bengals have nothing quite so bad as to make it onto that list, not a single bengals screw up was shown (and i'm sure they looked at us...there quite a few funny moments) but...who did I see at #2 or 3...thats right....THE PITTSHBUGH SQUEELERS. What for you ask?...well it involves Plexico Buress in his rookie season. He made a catch and apparently didn't know what "down" ment in pro football because he caught the ball, someone touched him and he thought, "oh, i'm down" and then proceded spike a live ball which was then recovered by the other team.

And squeeler fans...I'll save you the time. Yes, carson got himself a saftey, yes our punter kicked the ball backwards over his head 5-6 years ago. yes, yes, yes to whatever your next idiotic comment will be...but we've never done anything quite as stupid as spiking a live ball.

All you squeeler fans need to crawl up from your mommys basement, take a shower because people don't wanna smell men who reek of saltwater and actually go ouside, possibly find yourself a job...or is the local McD's already filled to max with you idiots? if it is...I'm sure the wal-mart supercenter will give you a job.

BB2W - i'm so dissappointed you would call these people your "friends"...you acutally associate with these idiots? Why do you and your "friends" need to constantly just talk trash...it gets old after about 5 minutes...it's pointless and it's stupid. There are a few raiders fans here...they ARE respectable...they come here, they chat, they DON'T sound off about great the raiders are and how bad the bengals suck...Patroit Ron doesen't do that crap, the browns fans here don't do that crap. So what in the hell is the problem?

I really don't know how you mods tolerate this...i would honestly feel more like a ref. at a soroitity sisters cat fight than a moderater on a bengals message board.