Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 06-15-2005, 03:43 AM   #31
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: cincybengals.com

The comebacks of some of those people are absolutely ridiculous. They are not based on any football knowledge or stats.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:27 AM   #32
TheWretchedMass
Banned

Member Number: 417

Wow....my cincybengals comments made it to a "worthy" NFL fan message board...i'm so flattered. What the fuck..."what gives your team the right to have a site like this....." WOW...all you steeler fans truly are morons to the highest degree.

None of you will admit Big Ben sucks...you know he does. JEROME BETTIS MADE WORTHLESSBURGER LOOK MAGNIFICANT....but none of you will admit it. Just the "Ben is god" routine from all of you...so stupid. So old already. Your Big Bust will hit the dust and be gone in two years anyway while carson is sitting back having his new accountant ben worthlessburger count his millions...

OMG...i just put 2 and 2 together...your friend cleve says nothing good is in ohio...nothing at all..well then...your saying your big ben sucks as well there my friends.....BIG BEN CAME FROM....GUESS WHERE....NONE OTHER THAN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb mutherfuckers...so stupid cleve. ben went to the crappy OSU reject college...miami of ohio.

Hmm..is boomer not allowed to root for the team he played for?, i'm sure terry bradshaw is a stupid squeeler homer...god...make some sence.

hey...you all remember when plexico buress spiked a live ball his rookie year? Do Ya'...well :::points and laughs::: hahahahahahaha
TheWretchedMass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:54 AM   #33
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

Ah, another big ben sucks comment.. wow, you guys really have nothing better to do, and it appears that is the best you can come up w/.. We're so proud to have you on our site, your intelligence of your first 2 posts Ive read is simply astounding.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 09:24 AM   #34
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWretchedMass
Wow....my cincybengals comments made it to a "worthy" NFL fan message board...i'm so flattered. What the fuck..."what gives your team the right to have a site like this....." WOW...all you steeler fans truly are morons to the highest degree.

None of you will admit Big Ben sucks...you know he does. JEROME BETTIS MADE WORTHLESSBURGER LOOK MAGNIFICANT....but none of you will admit it. Just the "Ben is god" routine from all of you...so stupid. So old already. Your Big Bust will hit the dust and be gone in two years anyway while carson is sitting back having his new accountant ben worthlessburger count his millions...

OMG...i just put 2 and 2 together...your friend cleve says nothing good is in ohio...nothing at all..well then...your saying your big ben sucks as well there my friends.....BIG BEN CAME FROM....GUESS WHERE....NONE OTHER THAN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb mutherfuckers...so stupid cleve. ben went to the crappy OSU reject college...miami of ohio.

Hmm..is boomer not allowed to root for the team he played for?, i'm sure terry bradshaw is a stupid squeeler homer...god...make some sence.

hey...you all remember when plexico buress spiked a live ball his rookie year? Do Ya'...well :::points and laughs::: hahahahahahaha
Welcom tool. Lets not forget MR USC getting happy feet and throwing the ball into the ground for a saftey sealing the victory for the Steelers and he's still on your team-- Plax isnt on the team any more--I dont know if your aware of that. Palmer will nver have what Ben does--poise. BB2W said it best ----"What about Carson choking when attempting to tackle 195 lbs. Troy Polamalu at the goaline.......BOOM!!! 6-5 250 is an awfull big speed bump LOL LOL LOL LOL If Carson had half the Heart and determination as Ben or Troy he would be much better." Talk about blooper--how about all 11 guy's trying to tackle Polamalu
figg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:02 PM   #35
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Wretched Mass I didn`t say that nothing good ever came from Ohio. And I don`t have a problem with Boomer sticking up for his old team, that is expected. But to say Palmer is the best qb in the division? Come on , on what grounds? He has shown nothing yet. In all honesty I like Boomer, not as a football player, but what I`ve seen and heard as a person, everything he has gone through with his son and all. As a father I wouldn`t wish that on anyone. Also until yesterday I didn`t even mind the bungles, other than being a AFCC foe. I hate the Brownies I hate the ratbirds, but never really considered the bengals a threat, or a rival. As far as Ben being protected by a running game, do you give him any credit at all? Ben was just a kid last year, he is the real deal. It is way to early for you to say that he is overrated. And if you knew what you were talking about. Ben would have went to Michigan not OSU anyway. He was recruited after he verbally commited to Miami, and wanted to stay loyal.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:13 PM   #36
stillers4strife
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 400

I think Wretched is having a Pepto moment....
stillers4strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:23 PM   #37
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Whats up Figg? Glad to see you joined......

Wretched is an ass, and should be banned.
Old 06-15-2005, 02:25 PM   #38
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillers4strife
I think Wretched is having a Pepto moment....
I think its more like a permanant state of mind...
Old 06-15-2005, 02:33 PM   #39
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
Whats up Figg? Glad to see you joined......

Wretched is an ass, and should be banned.
Hey man..

Keep him around so we can laugh
figg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:48 PM   #40
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

nah, we wont ban him just yet we need to have some fun w/ him... if he's willing to come in here and spout off like he's done, then he should be able to take out what he dishes..