Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 09-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default DEFENSE????

Hey everyone. I am a beloved Pittsburgh Steelers fan even though I live close to the Baltimore chokes. I am new here so hello to everyone.

I just want to vent for a moment because my level of discust has reached its boiling point. I think we can all agree Pittsburgh is thee toughest football team to beat next to the Ravens. However this year (and I don't think it's just me) it seems to me our defense sucks. In the last 5 years we have had one of the toughest hardest hitting defensive lines in the NFL. Let's not forget we had the #1 defense for the last 3 years in a row consecutively. So what is going on this year?

I am watching the Oakland Pitts game right now and it's an absolute disgrace. The last 3 games we have looked like a 3rd rate rookie team. I am so mad I feel like going to steelers headquarters and give them a piece of my mind. My team looks so weak and I am furious at how the defensive coordinator has screwed up the defense. We had one that worked so why screw with a good thing?
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Default Re: DEFENSE????

I can't believe we are struggling to beat Oakland. This is a sad day in steelers history.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
rgj
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7995
My Mood: Angelic

No Defense.

Raiders win.
rgj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678
My Mood: Amazed

No QB pressure, no pass coverage, DB stupid penaltys, and Ike is playing like he has for the past 3 games coming into this game.
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
ChristianKustomz
Starter

I know. What gives? What happened to our team? We went from being the HULK to one of those Hampsters promoting the Soul. Our team is soft. What the hell is going on?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:42 PM   #6
ChristianKustomz
Starter

31-31. Really? The Raiders are not that good. In fact Raiders are one of the worst teams in the NFL so how I'm the he'll can a 7 SuperBowl championship team be getting squashed by a mediocre team? Did I miss something?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #7
Goldsteel86
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 16432
Thanked 1,104 Times in 600 Posts

No push up front, hate to say it, but it looks as if Tomlin is trying to steal one and limp into the Bye week. Really have to question the Troy injury, it is like Tomlin to "rest" players, this one may have really backfired on him.
Goldsteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
31-31. Really? The Raiders are not that good. In fact Raiders are one of the worst teams in the NFL so how I'm the he'll can a 7 SuperBowl championship team be getting squashed by a mediocre team? Did I miss something?
r u an idiot. Bad game on the road against a desperate team. Make yourself dissappear troll.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #9
ChristianKustomz
Starter

This is a sad day in Pittsburgh history. I will be hanging my head low and hanging up my terrible towel for the night.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #10
rgj
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7995
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
I really hate to say this, but the Steelers really aren't that good. No running game. No defensive pressure on the QB, defensive backs can't keep up with any receiver, offensive line still commits penalty after penalty, the only offense the Steelers have is Wallace and Brown, but lately they can't hold on to the ball.

The only way the Steelers win this game is if Big Ben takes the Steelers down the field, using the ENTIRE clock (God knows the Raiders will score).....

Great time for a sack.
rgj is offline   Reply With Quote