Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 10-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315
Default Re: Ike and Willie sound very defensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
if Ike could ever learn to catch...

If he hasnt learned to catch by now, he never will.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
torpedoshell31
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 24438

The dumbest play Ike made during the Titans game was during their last TD drive. They had a 3rd and about 12 yds to go around our 15 yard line. Hasselback dumps one out in the flat that would have been a 5 yd gain at best, except that Ike runs up and interferes with the receiver for an automatic first down. If he just simply tackles the receiver they have to kick a field goal and we would have saved 4 points.
torpedoshell31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:57 PM   #13
EbonySteel86
Team Captain

Member Number: 20340

Time to move Ike in the slot.
EbonySteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #14
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678

Lets see, 6 straight shit ass games. The last game 3-4 penalties? Its all a blur, lol. Every WR schools him?

Its time the teammates do stand up and say wtf. This isnt a QB having 1 bad game, or a RB fumbling twice in a game. Its a supposed SHUT DOWN corner, that is playing the worst of any cornerbacks in the league and he is mouthing off. This guy thinks he is playing fine. He is dellusional.
His mother should call him up and say WTF.
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #15
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,114 Times in 3,036 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel View Post
Lets see, 6 straight shit ass games. The last game 3-4 penalties? Its all a blur, lol. Every WR schools him?

Its time the teammates do stand up and say wtf. This isnt a QB having 1 bad game, or a RB fumbling twice in a game. Its a supposed SHUT DOWN corner, that is playing the worst of any cornerbacks in the league and he is mouthing off. This guy thinks he is playing fine. He is dellusional.
His mother should call him up and say WTF.
I'm sure if we had Santonio Holmes on the team, or somebody like TO, they'd be happy to call him out. While they're at it they could call out the O-line too, and some of the questionable coaching calls, and then explain why none of it's their own fault.

Seriously, whatever players talk about with each other is fine, but we don't need to hear it. We don't need to see the story in the paper or on ESPN 24 hrs a day. They can keep it to themselves, and that's the way it should be in Pittsburgh.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 AM   #16
wera176
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18645

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedoshell31 View Post
The dumbest play Ike made during the Titans game was during their last TD drive. They had a 3rd and about 12 yds to go around our 15 yard line. Hasselback dumps one out in the flat that would have been a 5 yd gain at best, except that Ike runs up and interferes with the receiver for an automatic first down. If he just simply tackles the receiver they have to kick a field goal and we would have saved 4 points.
I know! i was SCREAMING at the TV when he did that. I was seeing red so my memory might be off, but as I recall the receiver was going to the ground to make the catch so all Ike had to do was touch him, I recall thinking that I, a 44 yo "never-was" could have made that tackle.

But, there is no reason for any of his teammates to call him out in public or the media, I don't want my team doing that crap, I live in Cincy and remember Carl Perkin's and Corey Dillon doing that weak-a$$ crap...

I would, however, hope he is getting his a$$ handed to him in the film room. No escaping the film....
wera176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #17
austinfrench76
Head Coach

Member Number: 3516

You think Ike sounds defensive?? I think he sounds like an idiot. That's the times that I can actually understand what he is saying. His tweets are also horrible. Barely looks like English. What he should do is shut up and get better. That's it. That's the Ike I like. Tonight is going to be a big determinite in the way his season goes from here on out. Good luck and I hope to God he steps up.
austinfrench76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #18
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678

If he is sounding defensive, its the first time all year he has mentioned that word or even assumed the position of playing defense.
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote