Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #11
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,637
Member Number: 11678
Thanks: 56
Thanked 59 Times in 41 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Sorry for

Be well Bayz...

It is nice to see you can take some ragging on here unlike some other cranky ass's, lol

Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:21 AM   #12
AndyWitmyer
Assistant Coach
 
AndyWitmyer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Altoona, PA
Posts: 1,143
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14802
Thanks: 241
Thanked 57 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
The outdated website. I've been fighting the flu and I feel absolutely broken right now. I'll try and get things update before the Game.
You don't have to apologize for anything. Since 2007, this has been the only Steelers forum that I'll go to - for more than a few reasons, but one of them is that whether the website is always up to date or not, there's a great community here, with a lot of knowledgeable fans of the black and gold. You've got to be doing something right

So get wekk, Bayz - and likewise, keep up the good work
__________________
Having a signature is overrated.
AndyWitmyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:04 AM   #13
Goldsteel86
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Goldsteel86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,575
Member Number: 16432
Thanks: 489
Thanked 1,104 Times in 600 Posts
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWitmyer View Post
You don't have to apologize for anything. Since 2007, this has been the only Steelers forum that I'll go to - for more than a few reasons, but one of them is that whether the website is always up to date or not, there's a great community here, with a lot of knowledgeable fans of the black and gold. You've got to be doing something right

So get wekk, Bayz - and likewise, keep up the good work
Right On, with this post, you know what they say alcohol kills poison, so lots of alcohol will cure that flu and push the poison right out!!!!
Goldsteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Goldsteel86 For This Useful Post:
AndyWitmyer (10-21-2012)
Old 10-21-2012, 06:19 AM   #14
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,938
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,573
Thanked 4,026 Times in 1,778 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Right On, with this post, you know what they say alcohol kills poison, so lots of alcohol will cure that flu and push the poison right out!!!!
And guess who had a shot of Brandy tonight? This guy did.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:36 AM   #15
Goldsteel86
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Goldsteel86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,575
Member Number: 16432
Thanks: 489
Thanked 1,104 Times in 600 Posts
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
And guess who had a shot of Brandy tonight? This guy did.
Just one, might want to try one for breakfast, two for brunch, three for lunch, four for dinner and then stop counting before the game, that flu will be an after thought!!!!
Goldsteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #16
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,938
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,573
Thanked 4,026 Times in 1,778 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
Just one, might want to try one for breakfast, two for brunch, three for lunch, four for dinner and then stop counting before the game, that flu will be an after thought!!!!
I hadn't had Brandy in such a long time that I forgot all about the famous "burn" you get from drinking it. I swear, you drink some of that stuff and you can feel the burn all the way down and into your stomach.

Needless to say, my stomach flu wasn't appreciative of it's qualities, and I switched to Crown and Seven. I'm feeling a lot better now.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #17
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter
 
Galax Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Galax Va
Posts: 95,603
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3287
Thanks: 1,092
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,409 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
I hadn't had Brandy in such a long time that I forgot all about the famous "burn" you get from drinking it. I swear, you drink some of that stuff and you can feel the burn all the way down and into your stomach.

Needless to say, my stomach flu wasn't appreciative of it's qualities, and I switched to Crown and Seven. I'm feeling a lot better now.
There is nothing wrong with the Crown but you should try Wild Turkey with american honey in it you talk about some smooth stuff. If that don't work I have something in a mason jar.
__________________
Galax Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #18
Goldsteel86
Head Coach
Supporter
 
Goldsteel86's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,575
Member Number: 16432
Thanks: 489
Thanked 1,104 Times in 600 Posts
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
There is nothing wrong with the Crown but you should try Wild Turkey with american honey in it you talk about some smooth stuff. If that don't work I have something in a mason jar.
The "Kickin Chicken" good night your stomach will hate you for that, and that Mason Jar will set your chest on fire, tried it and thought I was having a heart attack, good night don't "Ride the Lightning"!!!!
Goldsteel86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:03 AM   #19
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,938
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,573
Thanked 4,026 Times in 1,778 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
There is nothing wrong with the Crown but you should try Wild Turkey with american honey in it you talk about some smooth stuff. If that don't work I have something in a mason jar.
Wild Turkey 101. Countless times I've gotten shit-faced off of that. Mason Jars? Officer, I no nothing of these "Mason Jars" you speak of.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #20
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter
 
Galax Steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Galax Va
Posts: 95,603
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3287
Thanks: 1,092
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,409 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Sorry for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsteel86 View Post
The "Kickin Chicken" good night your stomach will hate you for that, and that Mason Jar will set your chest on fire, tried it and thought I was having a heart attack, good night don't "Ride the Lightning"!!!!

This is smooth as silk we know how to do it down south.
__________________
Galax Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Galax Steeler For This Useful Post:
Bayz101 (10-21-2012)
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts