Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 12-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #61
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,191 Times in 4,622 Posts
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

You guys really liked last nights episode? I thought it was the weakest of the season - maybe the series in general. It didn't bring the same vibe as the rest of the season and felt kind of out of place. Sister Jude has gotten progressively stupider over the season - making choices that make less and less sense. I mean this could be intentional on the writers part, but it just seems like her story is being rushed now.

I also get the feeling that Arden is going to die a pretty brutal death. I just have the feeling that something really, really bad is going to happen to him.

Also, the hell is going on with Grace and the aliens?

I can't see previews after the episode which is frustrating - I have to wait until the day after. Stupid Canadian broadcasting.

Anyway, I did see it and it looks like Bloody Face Jr. is in fact their love child, based on Lana's morning sickness and the fact that he sort of looks like Thredson. Was he talking to his shrink? I don't understand what was going on, but they only have 30 seconds and I guess it's meant to make you go "what the fuck?". So in that regard, well done. Poor Sister Jude - a member of the asylum in which she once had control over.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #62
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,008 Times in 1,701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
stupid fucktard doesn't even watch the show

no wonder this board sucks

go die in a fire
oh dear... i've angered killah...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #63
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
You guys really liked last nights episode? I thought it was the weakest of the season
Well, it was all about violence, and no sex. (Except for the prison rape talk with Santa..."The first one took your virginity, the rest took your dignity")

and the nun whipping by Santa, although we never got to see ALL he did with those canes

I can see how you were dissappointed.

Quote:
Poor Sister Jude - a member of the asylum in which she once had control over.
She had it coming
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #64
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,649 Times in 2,537 Posts
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
You guys really liked last nights episode? I thought it was the weakest of the season - maybe the series in general. It didn't bring the same vibe as the rest of the season and felt kind of out of place. Sister Jude has gotten progressively stupider over the season - making choices that make less and less sense. I mean this could be intentional on the writers part, but it just seems like her story is being rushed now.

I also get the feeling that Arden is going to die a pretty brutal death. I just have the feeling that something really, really bad is going to happen to him.

Also, the hell is going on with Grace and the aliens?

I can't see previews after the episode which is frustrating - I have to wait until the day after. Stupid Canadian broadcasting.

Anyway, I did see it and it looks like Bloody Face Jr. is in fact their love child, based on Lana's morning sickness and the fact that he sort of looks like Thredson. Was he talking to his shrink? I don't understand what was going on, but they only have 30 seconds and I guess it's meant to make you go "what the fuck?". So in that regard, well done. Poor Sister Jude - a member of the asylum in which she once had control over.
Although the main storylines weren't advanced all that much this week, it was still a sweet little Christmas treat.

Have no fear. I think Sister Jude, Lana, and Kit are going to be the heroes of this season.

Since I don't know how much of the previews they showed you in Canada, here's a video of the promo. Do you recognize the "therapist?" You should if you've seen "Silence of the Lambs." Remember what part she played in that movie? Oh, the irony. Also, next week's episode is entitled, "The Coat Hanger." Shades of "Mommy Dearest?" Some nice clues in that promo.

[YOUTUBE]Jm7L0QlFggw[/YOUTUBE]
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:20 PM   #65
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Well hot damn! Shit's about to get real! I love Dylan McDermott as Bloody Face, Jr. Tonight's episode was awesome, but now we have to wait until January for the next episode.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:03 AM   #66
Fire Haley
Banned

I love it - coat hangers and human-alien hybrid experiments

Grace has nice goose bumps on her titties....I could count every one

you knew Santa was up to no good too
Old 12-14-2012, 12:52 AM   #67
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Yeah, I knew Santy was up to no good when he looked at the Crucifix and rolled his eyes, but holy crapz. I didn't expect him to hang the Monsignor from it.

I was wrong about the coat hanger. I thought maybe Lana beat Bloody Face, Jr. with it, but what she did try to do did enter my mind. I dismissed it, thinking the show wouldn't go there. Wrong!

Didn't notice any goosebumps on Grace. Too busy wanting more hottness from Dylan McDermott.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #68
Fire Haley
Banned

Leave it to Lana to botch her own abortion

I think a better alternative to killing your boy lover would have been for him to get some more chicks preggers to bring out the aliens , make them come after the fertilized eggs, but hey, they brought Grace's nekkid shivering flesh back to me, so I can't complain
Old 12-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #69
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Congratulations to Jessica Lange for her SAG and Golden Globe Award nominations.

http://www.sagawards.org/media-pr/pr...d-awards%C2%AE

http://www.goldenglobes.org/2012/12/nominations-2013/
Old 12-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #70
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

[YOUTUBE]NBblq6AxYlY[/YOUTUBE]