Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 01-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #81
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,285 Times in 2,053 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: American Horror Story - season 2

Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #82
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,359 Times in 4,009 Posts

This week on AHS - Glee and High School Musical! Stay tuned!

I'm so confused. Oh well, cheers to the next half hour.

aaaaaand it didn't disappoint.

spoilers!

So, Arden got what he had coming to him. When he climbed on top of her I thought he was going to, well... ya know. But, I'm glad even they have a line they don't cross. Instead, though, being burned alive is suiting for such an asshole of a character. Thredson is probably going to go out in a similarly brutal fashion. If not worse.

Last edited by SteelersCanada; 01-02-2013 at 10:00 PM.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #83
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,285 Times in 2,053 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

I absolutely loved "The Name Game" musical number in the dayroom, albeit it being in Sister Jude's head, but I really like that kind of stuff. It was a fantastic juxtaposition to the darkness of the show.

So Pepper is Grace and her baby's protector. I'm still confused over the whole alien thing.

The female on male rape scene was disturbing. Yikes!

Sister Jude blabbing her thoughts to Mother Superior was all kinds of LOLZ.

Arden really did love Sister Mary Eunice and I thought he was going to "ya know," too, Canada.

Thredson still gives me the creeps. No Bloody Face, Jr., this week, but next week.

This show is so cray cray. Both Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange were outstanding in tonight's episode.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:19 AM   #84
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

"American Horror Story" renewed for third season

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-...-third-season/

Goodbye Sister Mary Eunice and her big warm wet hugs

Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 PM   #85
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Season 3 spoilers (kinda)!

"American Horror Story" Season 3: Ryan Murphy hints at what's to come

By Jessica Derschowitz / CBS News/ January 4, 2013

Ryan Murphy is dropping some hints about what's in store for the next season of "American Horror Story."

The horror anthology's co-creator told Entertainment Weekly that he wants the third installment to have an element of "evil glamour."

"I sorta feel like for the third version I want to do something that's a little bit more 'evil glamour,'" he said in the interview.

Murphy added that there could also be young love, and a new setting.

"One of the things that I missed this season was I really loved having that Romeo & Juliet youth story with Violet and Tate [in season one]. I want something like that again and we're doing something like that in the third season," he revealed. "And we're contemplating shooting the show in a different place. We're contemplating shooting it in a place in the country where true horror has been. We've got lots of delicious plans."

For those not familiar with the show, each season of "American Horror Story" has a different location and storyline. The first season took place in Los Angeles, in the so-called "Murder House." Season two, subtitled "Asylum," is set at a New England mental institution in the 1960s.

This week's episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum," titled "The Name Game," is said to contain another clue about season-three storyline.

"American Horror Story: Asylum" will conclude on Jan. 23. Production on the as-yet-untitled third season will begin this summer and will premiere on FX in the fall of 2013, with Jessica Lange and other actors set to return in different roles.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-...whats-to-come/

-- It's interesting to note that he mentions the 'clues' in the last episode, The Name Game. When I was watching the first thing that jumped out to me was, 'Is it me or are there a lot of references to witches, voodoo and the occult?' If Murphy really did put clues in this episode then he did so pretty blatantly, despite what he said. The references to witches, voodoo, etc. makes me thing it'll be in New Orleans, dealing with all that comes with that city.

After I thought about that, I was thinking another possible theory was the series could head to Salem and it's plot could be around the witch trials and what happened during that.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #86
Fire Haley
Banned

great stuff, totally titty sucking awesome show, I pity those not watching

can't wait to watch baby bloody face grow up, and that other baby thing going on...
Old 01-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #87
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
great stuff, totally titty sucking awesome show, I pity those not watching

can't wait to watch baby bloody face grow up, and that other baby thing going on...
lol, titty sucking awesome show.

Anyway, a little bit more on topic, is Sister Jude the one who tore off Adam Levine's arm in the first episode? I mean, she's the one down that shoot thing and is chained up in that small room which looks like where he stuck his arm down ...

The last three episodes are going to be craaaaaay. Can't wait.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:18 AM   #88
Fire Haley
Banned

I don't think it was Jude - she'd have to be around 100 in the present time killings - this was back in 1965.

was he smoking hash in that pipe in the opening?

"you don’t have to cry to be my baby”

ha ha, awesome

let's see- we have a serial killer being wet-nursed by a prostitute, another serial killer flipping over Lana's lesbian lovers corpse and climbing on top of her from behind with her head dangling right in front of the camera as he mounts her - you won't see that on prime time tee-vee!

and the cinematography...

“Spilt Milk” – one of American Horror Story’s best directed hours -- was sprinkled with visual and thematic homages to the film director Brian De Palma, whose filmography is filled with homages to his idol, Alfred Hitchcock. De Palma was a fitting, ironic touchstone for an episode about parenting, and more, about the legacy of horror, the echo chamber of pop culture, the influence and warp of those who nurtured us, of that which we allow to have power over us.

One of “Milk’s” most overt nods to De Palma: The suspenseful split-screen staging of Lana’s exit. On one side, we watched Lana slowly descend the Stairway to Heaven and slip by an oblivious Dr. Thredson, who, on the other side of the screen, stood halfway up those same stairs tensely negotiating a deal with Kit Walker: Freedom and happily ever after with Resurrected Grace and their baby in exchange for the tape. Kit’s distraction gave Lana the jump she needed: By the time Lana’s lunatic captor-rapist-tormentor cottoned to her proverbial Statue of Liberty play fake-out, she was out the door and inside the idling taxi. Thredson watched as Lana first slapped the tape against the cab window, and then defiantly flip him the bird. I loved the shot overlooking the Briarcliff steps and the driveway curving away on either side of the icy grounds, the elements combining to form the outline of a devil’s horned head.

(Speaking of homage: The Asylum’s satanic silhouette was the same shape hidden within the stained glass front door of Murder House in season 1 of American Horror Story.)
Old 01-10-2013, 09:25 AM   #89
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Season 3 spoilers (kinda)!

"American Horror Story" Season 3: Ryan Murphy hints at what's to come

By Jessica Derschowitz / CBS News/ January 4, 2013

Ryan Murphy is dropping some hints about what's in store for the next season of "American Horror Story."

The horror anthology's co-creator told Entertainment Weekly that he wants the third installment to have an element of "evil glamour."

"I sorta feel like for the third version I want to do something that's a little bit more 'evil glamour,'" he said in the interview.

Murphy added that there could also be young love, and a new setting.

"One of the things that I missed this season was I really loved having that Romeo & Juliet youth story with Violet and Tate [in season one]. I want something like that again and we're doing something like that in the third season," he revealed. "And we're contemplating shooting the show in a different place. We're contemplating shooting it in a place in the country where true horror has been. We've got lots of delicious plans."

For those not familiar with the show, each season of "American Horror Story" has a different location and storyline. The first season took place in Los Angeles, in the so-called "Murder House." Season two, subtitled "Asylum," is set at a New England mental institution in the 1960s.

This week's episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum," titled "The Name Game," is said to contain another clue about season-three storyline.

"American Horror Story: Asylum" will conclude on Jan. 23. Production on the as-yet-untitled third season will begin this summer and will premiere on FX in the fall of 2013, with Jessica Lange and other actors set to return in different roles.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-...whats-to-come/

-- It's interesting to note that he mentions the 'clues' in the last episode, The Name Game. When I was watching the first thing that jumped out to me was, 'Is it me or are there a lot of references to witches, voodoo and the occult?' If Murphy really did put clues in this episode then he did so pretty blatantly, despite what he said. The references to witches, voodoo, etc. makes me thing it'll be in New Orleans, dealing with all that comes with that city.

After I thought about that, I was thinking another possible theory was the series could head to Salem and it's plot could be around the witch trials and what happened during that.
Hmmm...that's a good guess. Mix that with "evil glamour", and it could be something like the early 1900's jazz boom in NO (maybe even specifically Storyville). There was surely a lot of "evil glamour" going on down there at that time.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:31 AM   #90
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
was he smoking hash in that pipe in the opening?
Maybe, but most likely just some pot. Cute little glass piece he had. He's obviously not crazy enough to use crappy metal pipes.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote