Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Thanks All...

I wanted to pop in one last time and give a hearty thanks to all the people who have been sending me emails and PM?s wishing me well and mistakenly welcoming me back. I truly appreciate the kind words and well wishes, but I will not be returning to SF in any fashion, not even as a reader.

When I joined up about a year ago, I was leaving a huge forum that was starting to go negative, and was searching for a new place to post where optimism was the norm. I truly found it at the fledgling Steelersfever, and I?ll always be proud of the fact that I did my own little part, both financially and otherwise, to help nurture and grow this small board into the well-visited board it is today. Too bad that the true potential was never fully realized?

As is sometimes the case, the board just grew too big too fast?a clear indicator of that kind of phenomenon would be when fans from other teams start not only skirting the rules, but actually start dictating policy?I?d say the inmates shouldn?t run the asylum, but I think it?s much more apropos to say that the forum should have never been allowed to denigrate into an asylum in the first place?

But I digress?this isn?t about the bad, it?s about the good. I truly want to thank the many, many cool people I?ve met here and corresponded with...for those of you that have used PM?s solely, I wish I could give an email address, but if I posted one I?d just be bombarded with nonsensical emails from illiterates threatening to kill me, and that gets old after awhile. Regardless, thank you again to all the really cool people I've corresponed with...I really do appreciate it!

I can always be found at Dom?s tailgate party, which I believe is off the corner of La**** and Federal, on the Northwest side of the bridge. For any of the internet tough guys who have sent me death threats and such, I?m not hard to spot. I?ll be wearing a black Steelers uniform with the letters S-U-I-T-A-N-I-M on the back. Feel free to stop by and say ?Hi?.

(If there are any mods around, please lock this thread...nothing good can come out of the responses, and it was never intended that way either)
Old 08-07-2006, 10:08 PM   #2
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082
Default Re: Thanks All...

Thats a shame dude, I always thought you were a cool dude, just with a weird avatar.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:10 PM   #3
boLT fan
Team Captain

Member Number: 901

You can't leave without telling us that avatar is. If you told other people then at least someone explain it to me, i've always wanted to know.

But that sucks some people ruined it for you. We butted heads a few times about Rivers, but other than that you seem like a cool guy with great posts.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:11 PM   #4
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go suit. Well it sucks to see you go man. Good luck with what is to come for ya man.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
Old 08-08-2006, 02:32 AM   #5
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86

Sorry to see you go Suit. Locking the thread as you wish.
Closed Thread