Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 03-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #161
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,091 Times in 3,894 Posts
Default Re: Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

Cya Andrea!

Kinda messed up that Michonne watched, though.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #162
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,034 Times in 1,951 Posts
My Mood: Angelic

OMG!!! WHY WON'T ANYONE KILL THE GOVERNOR??? Especially after he killed his own people. Hernandez should have taken him out. Everyone is so stupid and it's pissing me off.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that Andrea was killed off. Never thought that would happen, but glad it did. She's too stupid to exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerCanada
Kinda messed up that Michonne watched, though.
Not really. Andrea and Michone were friends. Michone didn't want her to die alone. Much respect to her for that.

Carl is a little pissant.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:35 PM   #163
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
OMG!!! WHY WON'T ANYONE KILL THE GOVERNOR??? Especially after he killed his own people. Hernandez should have taken him out. Everyone is so stupid and it's pissing me off.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that Andrea was killed off. Never thought that would happen, but glad it did. She's too stupid to exist.

Not really. Andrea and Michone were friends. Michone didn't want her to die alone. Much respect to her for that.

Carl is a little pissant.
I know. The Governor needs to die early in season 4.

Eh, I guess. She's tough as nails that Michonne.

I hate Carl. His little temper tantrum was unnecessary and Rick should've smacked him for it.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:05 PM   #164
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts

so, the guv just took a handful of his boys on a road trip, went out for a shake and fries?

leaving the town for good?

didn't they have hot showers, comfy beds and food in the town? why not just take it over?
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #165
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
I know. The Governor needs to die early in season.

Why? For lack of a better villain?

He's only got an army of three now. How is he even a threat? Let him ride off into the sunset.

The attack on the prison started off really solid and then ended in a confusing retreat.

If the Governor had simply shot two or three of the people and then frightened the rest back to fight again, I could have bought that, but shooting your whole "army" - that's Rick-scale stupid....seems like the writers took the easy way out, all this massive "tension and drama" for the finale kinda went nowhere.

So now we're left with a busload of meh town rejects. New extras to feed to the walkers?

Hopefully they move beyond the prison, because another season sitting around in a structure, instead of battling it out on the road, isnít going to cut it......

The Prison = The Farm all over again....with no chance of being over-run - where's the drama?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #166
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
Why? For lack of a better villain?

He's only got an army of three now. How is he even a threat? Let him ride off into the sunset.

The attack on the prison started off really solid and then ended in a confusing retreat.

If the Governor had simply shot two or three of the people and then frightened the rest back to fight again, I could have bought that, but shooting your whole "army" - that's Rick-scale stupid....seems like the writers took the easy way out, all this massive "tension and drama" for the finale kinda went nowhere.

So now we're left with a busload of meh town rejects. New extras to feed to the walkers?

Hopefully they move beyond the prison, because another season sitting around in a structure, instead of battling it out on the road, isnít going to cut it......

The Prison = The Farm all over again....with no chance of being over-run - where's the drama?
The Governor is still a threat not only because he's lost his mind, but also because he will now regroup and come after Rick & Company once again. The Governor is out for revenge and he will stop at nothing to get it. We will see him again. Rick & Company are not safe at the prison as it's already been infiltrated on more than one occasion, but do they think The Governor will return? That is the question. I think he will.

Carl is a little pissant and I agree with SteelerCanada that Rick should have slapped him silly for his little tantrum and the disrespect shown towards his father, but at this point, I think Carl is the only person who would actually kill The Governor with no qualms whatsoever.

This season has irritated me not only for its slow pace, but also because they expect me to believe that all those people wouldn't kill The Governor on sight. It insults my intelligence and makes it hard for me to want to continue to watch the show.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #167
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
The Governor is still a threat not only because he's lost his mind, but also because he will now regroup and come after Rick & Company once again. .

Phhhftph - He's left with a 2 man army - it'll take him months to regroup. And if they didn't take over Mayberry, at least burn it all to the ground (After looting it of all weapons and supplies and food of course), so the Guv won't be able to use it as a base in the future....

do I have to do ALL the thinking on this show?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #168
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
And if they didn't take over Mayberry, at least burn it all to the ground (After looting it of all weapons and supplies and food of course), so the Guv won't be able to use it as a base in the future.
How do you know they didn't?
Old 04-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #169
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
This is what I was thinking too. It didn't show them taking the supplies and stuff, but that doesn't mean they didn't. Rick is passed his little... meltdown, and he's starting to become a smart guy again. Taking food and supplies was probably on the top of his list after getting the survivors out. Then, they might have burned it to the ground.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #170
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
I know nothing....but that's no reason not believe me

new video - show's cast talks about season 4