Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #21
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default Re: Big Ben's Weight

Now and always there is a fact that muscle turns to fat. When you build a lot of muscle and then don't stay in shape you get over weight. Big Ben has never been Obese. He has definitely gained some pudge but you have to figure he is a 6' tall giant and has had many injuries that have prevented any workouts. However this year he is running a lot faster and seems more agile and much more trim. I don't ever remember seeing him buff and I don't think we ever will. It's just his body type.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #22
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 9,224 Times in 3,939 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post
Maybe it's me but I think Obama on the jersey of my precious Steelers is a disgrace. If Obama wants a team...give him the San Fransisco 49ers. They support fags so he should fit right in. Take back our colors! They don't belong on Obama!
isn't Obama a self-proclaimed Chicago Bears fan?

Old 11-04-2012, 02:56 PM   #23
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678

That fool only received a jersey from the Rooneys because they were kissing his ass to get dad an appointment.

Obama is a devout fan of anyone who will vote him.

But before we all get put in timeout lets get back to Bens weight.

Ben is looking great this year, he came in trimmed up and ready to go. I doubt years past was because he needed more fat to take more hits, he was under quite a bt of self imposed stress, haha.. Also theinjuries don't help either.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #24
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Ha ha. That's hilarious. Quick...do one with him holding a Budweiser too while talking with that tool Powell who's wearing a tiara.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #25
Steeldude
Living Legend

His struggle with obesity...lol? That made me laugh.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #26
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Ben Roethlisberger is sooooo Obese!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #27
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495

Quote:
Maybe it's me but I think Obama on the jersey of my precious Steelers is a disgrace. If Obama wants a team...give him the San Fransisco 49ers. They support fags so he should fit right in. Take back our colors! They don't belong on Obama!
I am another Canadian who doesn't need to speak on American politics. I will talk about genuine human decency and say that I have not been homophobic since I was a teenager, that what people choose to do behind closed doors is their own business, and maybe you should think about growing up in the near future.
The Following User Says Thank You to lloydwoodson For This Useful Post:
ricardisimo (11-05-2012)
Old 11-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #28
ChristianKustomz
Starter

I am a Born again Christian and find that lifestyle offensive. I find the pushing of that disgusting choice in defiling oneself with the unnatural offensive. I find offense to the "force it down your throat weather you like it or not" mantality. They only make up 5% of the worlds population so I'm not concerned what they think. I do not believe in the lifestyle or choice in lifestyle they choose but I find it offensive to have a homo supporting president look at my colors and deface the team I love with his name on a team jersey.

I know this is a football blog so I will end with this...stay in Canada. Go back in the closet and don't force your abominable lifestyle on me and my family. God willing Obama will be out of the Whitehouse and Romney in his place. If you want to know Jesus and give your life to the Lord and recieve the Holy Spirit then please PM me so it won't interfere here. I think we are all a bit in violation of the policies here so my appologies.

Now back to football.

P.S. Sorry OP for your thread being off topic and somewhat hijacked.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #29
frunko1
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 16964

Quote:
I am a Born again Christian and find that lifestyle offensive. I find the pushing of that disgusting choice in defiling oneself with the unnatural offensive. I find offense to the "force it down your throat weather you like it or not" mantality. They only make up 5% of the worlds population so I'm not concerned what they think. I do not believe in the lifestyle or choice in lifestyle they choose but I find it offensive to have a homo supporting president look at my colors and deface the team I love with his name on a team jersey.

I know this is a football blog so I will end with this...stay in Canada. Go back in the closet and don't force your abominable lifestyle on me and my family. God willing Obama will be out of the Whitehouse and Romney in his place. If you want to know Jesus and give your life to the Lord and recieve the Holy Spirit then please PM me so it won't interfere here. I think we are all a bit in violation of the policies here so my appologies.

Now back to football.

Can't you go be a fan of another team? You are one close minded fool.

So you would rather support a Magic Underwear wearing person, that doesn't even believe in the same god? Isn't that more blasphemous? In case you didn't know the Mormon god is a person of flesh and bone, and is an alien that came from another planet.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #30
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

Quote:

Now back to football.

I find you offensive. You're a disgrace to Christianity, a disgrace to the United States, and a disgrace to Steeler Nation. You want to know why so many people hate Steelers fans? Perhaps it's because they've run into belligerent morons like you. For someone who claims to love Jesus so much... I want to you to show me a passage in the Bible where Jesus encourages us to make derogatory, homophobic slurs about people just because you don't agree with their politics.

But you can't, because you wear your Bible on your sleeve but have never taken the time to actually open it.
Closed Thread