Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #31
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default Re: Big Ben's Weight

1 Corinthians 6:9 "No homosexual will inherit the kingdom of God"

That's from the mouth of the Lord himself. Jesus said they will surely die and burn in hell. They are an abomination. Leviticus 20:13.

How about Galations 5:19-26

Don't pervert or water down the Word of the Lord. Homosexuals will not know God and are living in sin. Clearly stated in the Bible. You can't argue a defiling lifestyle choice. You can hate me. It does not bother me. The bible says "If the world hates you, You know the world hated me first" John 15:18 and Mathew 10:22.

For Romney...I never said I agreed with his faith because you are correct...he is not saved. However I do believe he is the better "candidate". He will do away with ObamaCare, he will destroy Planned Parenthood which puts to murder of over 1 million babies a year and almost doubling every year and he will stop the homosexual agenda.

So do I agree with Romney in his faith...No. He does not have the Holy Spirit dwelling in him. Do I believe he will create jobs and move this country into a better direction...yes.

I would also not call me a fool. You don't know who I am in the church And you will curse yourself if you speak against me. Read Mathew 5:22 about not calling someone a fool too.

Also read the Bible and the type of curse a person will reap on themselves by saying and speaking wrongly about a servant of the Lord.

This is about football so let's get back on track.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #32
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 9,337 Times in 3,987 Posts
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianKustomz View Post

That's from the mouth of the Lord himself. Jesus said they will surely die and burn in hell. They are an abomination. Leviticus 20:13.

Don't pervert or water down the Word of the Lord. Homosexuals will not know God and are living in sin. Clearly stated in the Bible. You can't argue a defiling lifestyle choice. You can hate me. It does not bother me. The bible says "If the world hates you, You know the world hated me first" John 15:18 and Mathew 10:22.

For Romney...I never said I agreed with his faith because you are correct...he is not saved. However I do believe he is the better "candidate". He will do away with ObamaCare, he will destroy Planned Parenthood which puts to murder of over 1 million babies a year and almost doubling every year and he will stop the homosexual agenda.

So do I agree with Romney in his faith...No. He does not have the Holy Spirit dwelling in him. Do I believe he will create jobs and move this country into a better direction...yes.

I would also not call me a fool. You don't know who I am in the church And you will curse yourself if you speak against me. Read Mathew 5:22 about not calling someone a fool too.

Also read the Bible and the type of curse a person will reap on themselves by saying and speaking wrongly about a servant of the Lord.

Luke 6:37

“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

and are you sure this is the right forum for your teachings?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #33
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,966 Times in 3,375 Posts

Quote:

Your hate filled slurs are serving the Devil. He wants you to hate people. God wants you to share his word and to love your fellow man.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #34
Steel_Bus_24
Team President

Member Number: 2886

Hes looking like 200+ Pounds of pure Champion this year.....who wakes up and pisses excellence in the morning

Also Known as SteelerSpartan
Old 11-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #35
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,569 Posts
My Mood: Tired

A real christian would let GOD do the judging and worry about his own lifestyle. With that said, get it back on track.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #36
ChristianKustomz
Starter

First off as Christian we are to judge. Read John 7:24. Jesus himself said we are to judge but judge with righteousness. Also fully read Mathew 7:5. Jesus clearly said "pull the log out of your own eye before you..."""Pull the log out of your brothers eye"""". So you can see for yourself we are to judge but we he also teaches us how we are to judge. Or did you not know we will also judge the angels? 1 Corithians 6:3. We are made in the image of God. What do you think that means? Those who have recieved the Holy Spirit are kings and priests as the Word calls us and guess what...kings judge. Put the pieces together. Ask yourself this,...why are you mad? It's because your sin is exposed and you know deep inside the Word is right. There is hope for you though. Just repent. Turn from your sins. Jesus always said "your sins are forgiven you but...Go And Sin No More"!!! So stop with the sinful lifestyle. It's a choice. Your not born gay. It's a demonic spirit. It's a choice.

Now back on topic...

Right? I think Ben is looking extremely well this year. Today's game proves that. He is much lighter and when he ran out of the pocket he ran like an 18 year old sprinter. Looks like his ankle injury is a thing of the past too. It was not a problem in todays game and I hope it wont any more either.

Go Pittsburgh!

Last edited by ChristianKustomz; 11-04-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #37
Third Rail
Team Captain

Member Number: 16177

Quote:

You were the one who threw your extremely bigoted views into the thread, so don't play they "let's get back on track" card.

And it's interesting that you bring up Matthew 5:22, since the primary focus of the verse is on anger, which Jesus explains is as great a crime as murder. You certainly seem angry about quite a few things. Better keep that in check...

But I guess you're not worried about that. Your rationale seems to be, "if you're offended by anything I say, it doesn't matter because I'm right and you're wrong!" Yeah, okay.

But you're right about one thing, I don't know who you are "in the church." I'm sure you've worked your way up to a position of high esteem at Westboro Baptist.

Oh, and good for your for quoting Leviticus and saying that was from the mouth of Jesus Himself. You are aware that is from the Old Testament and was written before Jesus walked the earth, right? You know, since you're such an expert and all. Jesus, at least while He was on Earth, never actually said anything about gay people. But if you do take every word of the Bible as directly from the mouth of Jesus and feel that every notion put forth in it still has to be followed 100%, then fine. Just don't go eating pork, because Leviticus says not to do that either.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #38
GoFor7
Banned

Member Number: 24211

Where the **** is this thread going?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #39
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair QB
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 9,337 Times in 3,987 Posts
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFor7 View Post
Where the **** is this thread going?
to hell, I think...
Old 11-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #40
ChristianKustomz
Starter

As I said above why don't you PM me if you would like to continue this.

Yes this was started with my comment about Obama. My bad. I have already asked the Admin to remove the comments. I did not mean to have the OP's thread hijacked. However you are still misinterpreting scripture so if you would like to talk more about this then please PM me. I have all the time in the world.
Closed Thread