Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 11-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,945 Posts
Default Ron Cook - Arians' stock soars with Indianapolis' turnaround

Well we knew Ron Cook was going to write a column about his now departed mancrush and here it is - since this is a valentine to someone who no longer is part of the Steelers organization I am not putting it with the Steelers posts

I will leave it to the Post-Gazette's editors to figure out WTF a columnist for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is devoting a column on the Friday before one of the most important Steelers games of the year to his lost love Bruce Arians rather than writing something to do with the Ravens game?

Arians' stock soars with Indianapolis' turnaround

In 10 months Bruce Arians has gone from being Steelers offensive coordinator to being fired and out of work to being retired to being Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator to being Colts interim head coach in place of leukemia-stricken Chuck Pagano to being at the center of the story of the year in the NFL to being, at 60, one of the league's hot new head coaching prospects.

I pause here to take a breath.

Because you are about to reach orgasm?

Actually, I'm going to hand the ball off to Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who has admired his good friend's brilliant work this season from afar...

"I think B.A. might just be creating some opportunities for himself. I don't know if he's interested at this point, but he's going to have them."...

Arians won't say much publicly about his exit from the Steelers but admitted, "I had gotten sour after what happened in Pittsburgh"

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...around-662328/

Sour? They should have fired your ass years ago Bruce. I hope the Browns hire you as their new HC so the Steelers can play against the superior mind of BA twice a year.

Let's see how those HC prospects look after the Colts play Houston twice plus New England
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,142 Times in 3,095 Posts
Default Re: Ron Cook - Arians' stock soars with Indianapolis' turnaround

what a disgrace.

the sad thing is, arians lovers and apologists will run with this broken hearted article as validation of their belief that arians was a great coach all along who suffered abuse at the hands of art II and tomlin.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,945 Posts
Default Re: Ron Cook - Arians' stock soars with Indianapolis' turnaround

Wonder if Cook is in New England today to write another column about Arians masterful coaching?

45-17 Pats early in the 4th quarter
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote