Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Bills Bills
August 16th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #1
STEELERNATION657
Water Boy

Member Number: 24490
Default MY POST WAS DELETED ON NFL.COM BECAUSE I SAID GOODELL IS UNFAIR TO STEELERS

THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM. LET ME SAY FIRST THAT I HAVE BEEN A STEELER FAN FOR THE 41 YEARS I HAVE LIVED AND I LOVE MY TEAM. I GREW UP IN IRWIN PA AND NOW I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA. I GET THE NFL SUNDAY TICKET SO I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME. SO....TODAY, ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE NY GAME I POSTED ON NFL.COM FORUMS. I WAS VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE SEVERAL BAD CALLS IN THE FIRST HALF BUT I COMPOSED MYSELF AND I STATED THAT GOODELL AND THE LEAGUE HAVE BEEN UNFAIR TO THE STEELERS FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS NOW, THAT THE REFEREE'S CONTINUE TO CALL PENALTIES, FINE AND SUSPEND OUR PLAYERS AND ARE OUTRIGHT ONE SIDED TO THE FACT THAT THEY WILL PUNISH OUR TEAM BUT NOT THE OTHER TEAM THAT DOES THE SAME THING IN THE SAME GAME.(BALTIMORE ANYONE??) I SAID THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS BUT HE NEEDS TO BE CONSISTANT THROUGHOUT THE LEAGUE WHICH HE HAS NOT BEEN. I ALSO CALLED ON THE STEELER NATION TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS ON THIS. I WAS POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL, DID NOT USE PROFANITY OR HARSH LANGUAGE, ALL I SAID WAS HOW I FEEL. LATER, WHEN I CHECKED TO SEE IF I HAD ANY RESPONSES I WAS SHOCKED TO REALIZE THAT MY POST WAS ERASED. NO EXPLANATION WAS GIVEN AT ALL. I NOTICED THAT THERE WERE SEVERAL POSTS CALLING THE STEELERS CHEATERS AND A DIRTY TEAM, WHAT I SAID WAS NOT AS BAD AS THAT, SO WHY DID THEY DELETE MY POST? BESIDES THE FACT THAT I CALLED OUT GOODELL AND THE NFL. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH? GOODELL AND THE NFL NEED TO STOP "MAKING AN EXAMPLE" OF OUR BELOVED TEAM. I STATED THAT WE HAVE THE BEST AND MOST DEDICATED FANS IN THE LEAGUE, AND THAT HE SHOULD START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF STEELER FANS IN THE STANDS AT AWAY GAMES....... BY THE WAY, WE WON THE GAME ANYWAY SO HA HA MR GOODELL. JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS. THANKS, GO STEELERS!!!!!
STEELERNATION657 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STEELERNATION657 For This Useful Post:
Dalarin (11-06-2012), Jazzo (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 4,562 Times in 2,313 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: MY POST WAS DELETED ON NFL.COM BECAUSE I SAID GOODELL IS UNFAIR TO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEELERNATION657 View Post
THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM. LET ME SAY FIRST THAT I HAVE BEEN A STEELER FAN FOR THE 41 YEARS I HAVE LIVED AND I LOVE MY TEAM. I GREW UP IN IRWIN PA AND NOW I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA. I GET THE NFL SUNDAY TICKET SO I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME. SO....TODAY, ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE NY GAME I POSTED ON NFL.COM FORUMS. I WAS VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE SEVERAL BAD CALLS IN THE FIRST HALF BUT I COMPOSED MYSELF AND I STATED THAT GOODELL AND THE LEAGUE HAVE BEEN UNFAIR TO THE STEELERS FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS NOW, THAT THE REFEREE'S CONTINUE TO CALL PENALTIES, FINE AND SUSPEND OUR PLAYERS AND ARE OUTRIGHT ONE SIDED TO THE FACT THAT THEY WILL PUNISH OUR TEAM BUT NOT THE OTHER TEAM THAT DOES THE SAME THING IN THE SAME GAME.(BALTIMORE ANYONE??) I SAID THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS BUT HE NEEDS TO BE CONSISTANT THROUGHOUT THE LEAGUE WHICH HE HAS NOT BEEN. I ALSO CALLED ON THE STEELER NATION TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS ON THIS. I WAS POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL, DID NOT USE PROFANITY OR HARSH LANGUAGE, ALL I SAID WAS HOW I FEEL. LATER, WHEN I CHECKED TO SEE IF I HAD ANY RESPONSES I WAS SHOCKED TO REALIZE THAT MY POST WAS ERASED. NO EXPLANATION WAS GIVEN AT ALL. I NOTICED THAT THERE WERE SEVERAL POSTS CALLING THE STEELERS CHEATERS AND A DIRTY TEAM, WHAT I SAID WAS NOT AS BAD AS THAT, SO WHY DID THEY DELETE MY POST? BESIDES THE FACT THAT I CALLED OUT GOODELL AND THE NFL. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH? GOODELL AND THE NFL NEED TO STOP "MAKING AN EXAMPLE" OF OUR BELOVED TEAM. I STATED THAT WE HAVE THE BEST AND MOST DEDICATED FANS IN THE LEAGUE, AND THAT HE SHOULD START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF STEELER FANS IN THE STANDS AT AWAY GAMES....... BY THE WAY, WE WON THE GAME ANYWAY SO HA HA MR GOODELL. JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS. THANKS, GO STEELERS!!!!!
Maybe it was deleted for the allcaps.

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:
FanSince72 (11-05-2012), Sleeper/54 (11-05-2012), steeltheone (11-05-2012), steve314 (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 AM   #3
Lokki
Jerkimus Maximus
Supporter

Member Number: 17947
Thanked 1,835 Times in 698 Posts
My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: MY POST WAS DELETED ON NFL.COM BECAUSE I SAID GOODELL IS UNFAIR TO STEELERS

Old 11-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #4
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

3 things...
First...Welcome.
Second stop using all caps.
Thirdly...A lot of people here do not like Goodell so I think you are safe to say what you want about him within reason.

Last edited by ChristianKustomz; 11-05-2012 at 06:56 AM.
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:17 AM   #5
Blitzberg06
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11841

caps lock means that they're talking loud.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,605 Times in 1,625 Posts
My Mood: Tired

They don't want you questioning their agenda. Goodell was in attendance and i'm sure he told the zebras beforehand that the team in blue needed some calls.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #7
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 18,749 Times in 7,912 Posts
My Mood: Dead

LOUD NOISES!!!
teegre is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
CanuckCurtain (11-06-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
FanSince72
Team President

Member Number: 17502
Thanked 1,118 Times in 497 Posts

FanSince72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:13 AM   #9
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,043 Times in 2,583 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

whoa, wall of text son
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #10
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Uh, yeah. Drop the caps, and learn to use line breaks. Do that and you'll be fine here.