Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 11-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #61
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,606 Times in 4,108 Posts
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day. Wearing a 55 jersey with a black and white pitbull with a Ravens scarf on. Of course most Steeler fans are poor white trailer trash who cheer for a guy who has no respect for women and have no money so I won't see you there. Team is just like that dump of a city. Past its prime by over thirty years. Funny the state I am from is a big part of why western PA sucks. Our coal is Wyoming is cheaper to extract and cleaner and our business practices are efficient. Which is why all of your mines are run into the ground and Wyoming is now the no. 1 coal producer with the fewest people in the nation.
What is this ... I don't even ... ?

You're challenging the mass of Steelers Nation to come and fight you? You're one tough guy.

What does cheering for the Steelers have anything to do with our respect for women? I don't even understand?

This is the absolute worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Again, please take your sorry ass off our boards and go back to the Ratbird forums where stuff like this might be embraced.

Anyway, I'm done with you.

A little bit more on topic here: The Ravens can't stop the run to save their lives and by that time I feel like Mendenhall and Dwyer will be healed up and the three-headed monster will attack that defense like no tomorrow. I'd also like to see who they put on Wallace to try and cover him, as Webb going down devastated this team. Whoever they put on Wallace is going to leave Sanders and Brown wide open as their CBs and Safeties have been playing absolutely terrible. I mean, they barely squeaked a win out over the Chiefs 9 - 6 in a game where the Chiefs had calls go against them all day.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #62
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,132 Times in 2,631 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

i'm disappointed that ray lewis won't be playing, would love to see him get smashed by colon on a pull
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #63
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,826 Times in 1,839 Posts
My Mood: Fine

ah yes, Ravens fans - they beat you twice in one season and they think that really gives them bragging rights

You fans with your infant franchise have a lot to learn before you can talk any trash

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #64
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 10,505 Times in 4,481 Posts
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post

This is the absolute worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Again, please take your sorry ass off our boards and go back to the Ratbird forums where stuff like this might be embraced.
I would think even fellow Ratbird fans would be ashamed of this moron...

Old 11-06-2012, 03:11 PM   #65
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 19,209 Times in 8,107 Posts
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day. Wearing a 55 jersey with a black and white pitbull with a Ravens scarf on. Of course most Steeler fans are poor white trailer trash who cheer for a guy who has no respect for women and have no money so I won't see you there. Team is just like that dump of a city. Past its prime by over thirty years. Funny the state I am from is a big part of why western PA sucks. Our coal is Wyoming is cheaper to extract and cleaner and our business practices are efficient. Which is why all of your mines are run into the ground and Wyoming is now the no. 1 coal producer with the fewest people in the nation.
Wyoming is awesome. Horses... and having sex with horses... and... uh... selling alcohol to people from Utah. Go Wyoming!!!

Oh, and your team roots for a murderer. So, that glass house that you live in sure does allow us to see just how much of a hypocrite you really are. That, and we can see you with them thar horses.

Lastly, BALT has one fo the highest drug rates and/or crime rates in the nation.

Yeah for drugs, murder, and beastiality!!!
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #66
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,826 Times in 1,839 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
I would think even fellow Ratbird fans would be ashamed of this moron...

I can't even tell who those guys are rooting for since they have what seems to be Mardi Gras stuff on. You Ravens fans sure are confusing.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #67
SquirrelHillSteelNut
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24311

let's put the KC game in the win column first. i don't want to think about the ratbirds until next Tuesday. go Steelers!
SquirrelHillSteelNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:50 PM   #68
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinfrench76 View Post
Clark is out??? When did that happen and we will kick the Ravens ass this year. They got their "Superbowl" last year by beating us twice.
And just like Baltimores history...they choked. They can't finish well. It's like a young boy losing his virginity and finishes too early... It's disappointing for all. :-)

Ravens fans are just plain mean. Ravens are tough don't get me wrong but they are nothing more then a good playoff team. That's all they will every be. That's all they have been. Every time they get their chance at greatness they choke. However my Steelers know how to finish what they started. Yes...they beat us twice last year. Darn. We can't win every game but let's face it...we have been beating them into the ground for the last 10+ years.

So Ravens fans enjoy your 2 wins. If that makes you feel special then good for you. We have the best nfl record for history's sake and te most SB rings of any nfl team in history. We always set records and 99% of the we win games. Hell we even win SB's.

I think we are ready and I believe we are prepared for the Baltimore game. As long as our team plays with ferocious passion and intensity and don't drop the ball...cough...cough...Wallace...cough...then we will win!
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:54 PM   #69
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanSince72 View Post
OMFG....my wife and I laughed till we cried! That is the epidemy of epic! I love it. A butt backwards pistol to shoot themselves with...Ahhh ha ha ha...days later and it still makes me laugh till I cry! Ravens fans are such a bunch of tools.

Last edited by ChristianKustomz; 11-07-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #70
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Agh! BALTIMORE IS GOING DOWN NEXT WEEK!

I am sick of Ravens fans gloating about how they beat us twice last year and thinking they are some force to be reckoning with. As if! They ain't no SB championship team like my Steelers.

So to all the Baltimore fans...your going down Ratbirds! Your going down!

My prediction is a 10 point spread in favor of Pittsburg.