Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 11-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Member Number: 24383
Default Are We Ready For Baltimore

After today's game I would say we have a good chance to win this year.even with Troy and Clark out and Menden out you have to figure Baltimore has Leeis out and Suggs is not 100% either. Only thing we have to do is shut down the run game with Ray Rice and attack Flacco.

Other them that I think we have it in the bag.
ChristianKustomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Are We Ready For Baltimore

One game at a time. Kansas City up next. They are another team that seems to have our number. Hopefully not this time around. At least it is in Pittsburgh this time.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 PM   #3
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,546 Posts

yes we are ready for them. matter of fact though what we should be saying 'are we ready for the chiefs?'

hold your laughter guys, this is a classic trap game scenario. playing the defending super bowl champions was marked on the calendar, so is any ravens game. the one in between? overlooked, that's what i'm afraid of.
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Anything is possible but my vote is still on my Pittsburgh. One thing I have learned through the years is you can NEVER count the Steelers out. Noatter how bad we play 99% of the time we pull a win out at the last second. It's been our milue of you will.

We have always been a last second team and today even proved that one. Look at all the obstacles we had to battle through. Yes we have the Chiefs next but my focus is on Baltimore. I have taken so much heat because we gave them 2 wins last year (though we are still the NFL's leading team) I would love to see us shut down all three phases of Baltimore and sack the snot out of slacco's on crack yo Flacco. I want to see him eat turf and see Suggs shut down. Let's see Ray Rice made ineffective and have our defense crush their line. Our offense strong and an intensity that ranks the number 1 for every team in the season!

Let's kick up our passion. Let's raise the bar on intensity. Let's fine tune all three phases and sync perfectly together to beat the RatBird Ravens...the Baltimore Chokes

It's STEERERS NATION BABY!
Old 11-04-2012, 11:49 PM   #5
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,467 Times in 3,546 Posts

we still have to beat the chiefs first, i can't wait for baltimore either but one game at a time. there's no easy wins in the NFL even if it is the chiefs. they played spoiler on us before and I don't think it's wise to look past ANY team.

i hope the team doesn't get caught in the trap game and takes this one seriously. with the ravens playing the raiders at home (which they still should win), we could easily go 2 games down in the division if we drop this. Every game's a must win if we're playing behind the ravens
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #6
Steel_Bus_24
Team Owner

Member Number: 2886
Thanked 1,281 Times in 628 Posts

Their two tight ends still worry me.....they keep our D guessing

Have to hammer Flacco's ass into the ground repeatedly

On O, we have to avoid the turnovers

Also Known as SteelerSpartan
Steel_Bus_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:57 PM   #7
jjpro11
Living Legend

Member Number: 3559

We can get ahead of ourselves because we're fans and we don't have to mentally prepare for an opponent this week.

To answer the question, yes, we definitely are. The Ravens have been playing some lousy football pretty much all year after their opening night beat down of the Bengals. Our records could easily be reversed. They're not a bad team, and will no doubt play us as tough as anyone all this season.. But I don't think they are as good as last year's Ravens team. I think we are better than last year's Steelers team.
jjpro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
ChristianKustomz
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Bus_24 View Post
Their two tight ends still worry me.....they keep our D guessing

Have to hammer Flacco's ass into the ground repeatedly

On O, we have to avoid the turnovers
I love your SIG.

Nuff said. lol!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 AM   #9
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

Hell yeah we are! We just went into the home of the defending champs who had a lot of reason to be motivated, we got screwed by the refs for 14 points and were using our #5 RB, and still beat their ass after they cried all week. The camera went to the sidelines and it looked like 2005, a team that decided it wasn't going to lose again regardless of any situation. When the 2005 team traveled on their SB run they looked like a family, and that's what it looked like in the 4th quarter when the camera went to the sideline. The O line is protecting Ben and mauling opponents when we run the ball, Ben is playing great, the defense looks like it's still capable of being on top, IMO the question is are they ready for us!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #10
3rdandlong
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17001

Absolutely! I'm not at all worriied about Flacco, although he could have a really good game against us. You never know. But Baltimore's defense has been suspect this year, especially the run defense. With our offensive line I like our ability to put points on the board. We should win in two weeks.
3rdandlong is offline   Reply With Quote