Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Browns Bills
September 7, 2014, 1:00pmET

CBS

Old 11-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #101
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitty hutton View Post
Are you talking about the official board? baltimoreravens.com? That site is trash run by a bunch of fags (can i call people fags here?)
I officially havent been banned there myself, but i have seen members from here banned for far less comments than some put on here.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #102
aa14
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I don't care to. It's immature and stupid.

When I'm on this board, I only want to talk with Steelers fans, and anything having to do with the Steelers. Why these Raven assholes keep coming here to remind us how elite they are is so goddamn annoying. When I want other opinions, I'll go to a general NFL board, which is usually trash and anti-Steelers anyway.
It has been clinically proven that support groups with no objectivity are in the long run detrimental to those within the group. Ravens fans are merely trying to keep you guys grounded and in reality. Case in point: Ravens are 8-2 on their way to another division title while you guys whine, pout, and espouse psychotic rhetoric about how much the Ravens suck.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #103
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
well if they come here for the sake of discussion, they're ok.

trolling = something like

haha we won, suck it f@gs, ben rapistburger shoulda played so ray lewis could stab him in the ribs son, john harbaugh for president! he will be enjoying his r-kelly lemonade gatorade bath again in 2 weeks! blah blah blah
LOL good to know.......;)

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #104
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
I don't think beating the Pats in the regular season means anything in the post season either, but we took their best shot and won that game, which instills confidence that all things being equal we can do it again. That is a reason for not being afraid to play the pats, not a personal guarantee of a victory.

I agree with your second point, however, and I don't feel good about the win last night either, although I think your team is better than KC, and it still beats the hell out of a loss.
I don't know. I was feeling pretty good after the Steelers beat the Giants, then Cincy comes along and destroyed them. Then the Steelers barely squeak out a win to KC in OT OF ALL THINGS and then Cincy comes along and craps on them too. I'm now worried about Cincy. So no, not feeling good with the win to KC. Still feels like a loss. Not sure a win over Cleveland will make me feel any better either.

I've already lessened my expectations for THIS YEAR, but I will have high expectations next year. The Steelers have the players and with a few more good draft picks, hopefully those will address our weaknesses. Don't know. I look at the AFC on the whole and even with the other teams, Denver, Houston, the Pats, I'm not convinced any of them would actually win the SB. We'll see, but nothing would surprise me either. Good luck the rest of the way.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #105
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 6,127 Times in 2,629 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
It has been clinically proven that support groups with no objectivity are in the long run detrimental to those within the group. Ravens fans are merely trying to keep you guys grounded and in reality. Case in point: Ravens are 8-2 on their way to another division title while you guys whine, pout, and espouse psychotic rhetoric about how much the Ravens suck.
banned, this is what i call trolling posts, obviously came here to gloat rather than add anything to the discussion.
Fire Arians is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fire Arians For This Useful Post:
CTSxViper (11-19-2012), stb_steeler (11-19-2012), Terminator (11-19-2012)
Old 11-19-2012, 12:55 PM   #106
whitty hutton
Water Boy

Member Number: 20448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
most of us feel the same way about the 'official' steelers.com message board residents. they'll ban you for sneezing there.

as long as you aren't attacking someone personally or trolling we usually are pretty lenient here.

basically rules are simple here, don't spam and don't be a douche, and you won't get banned lol.
i see, that's cool. I can't stand the sensitivity of alot of forums. Unless somebody is flooding the place with ignorance while not even trying to have a rational discussion I see no harm in trash talk from either side. This is football, not golf
ravens24x7.com is a cool forum that isn't run by nazis
whitty hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #107
whitty hutton
Water Boy

Member Number: 20448

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Ah, you're not just a moron, but an absolute ass on top of it. Yeah, I've been watching a championship team since the 70s darling. You have no idea what that's like and never will. I know more about football than you ever will and I can tell that by the dumb ass chest beating posts. You come on a Steelers board after a Ravens win by a whopping 3 points, all the while looking like crap doing it, and brag like the Ravens are world beaters. I'll remind you, you support the Ravens, a team that has done nothing in over a decade. The Ravens getting a stranglehold on the division will be a waste once again when they don't get to the "dance" YET AGAIN. But hey, if you're happy winning the division and getting to the POs without ever seeing a SB, all the more power to you. You da man!
LOL @ the rage
I never came on here to brag about anything. I only started to post to defend my team that so many of you are trashing and refusing to give credit to. Ravens are 8-2....You've been beat 3 straight times, yet continue with the "buts", "ifs" and "whens"...."Well if we can't beat you so and so will" Just man up and take the L graciously.
whitty hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 PM   #108
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitty hutton View Post
LOL @ the rage
I never came on here to brag about anything. I only started to post to defend my team that so many of you are trashing and refusing to give credit to. Ravens are 8-2....You've been beat 3 straight times, yet continue with the "buts", "ifs" and "whens"...."Well if we can't beat you so and so will" Just man up and take the L graciously.
LOL, I have no rage sweetheart. I laughed at your post and your chauvinistic remark and gave you a brief history of what it's like watching a real championship team and how to be a fan of such. You learn to win graciously, but I expect you to be wet behind the ears, winning being new to you and all. And why would it be expected for any of us, me in particular, to give the Ravens any credit? I have been on the Ravens board a few times and it's one excuse after the next, your head coach is the same way. There's never any credit in a Steelers win and you know what...I don't care. Why do you care if we give the Ravens any credit? Do I think the outcome would have been different with Ben in the game, yep, damn straight, so what exactly am I giving credit to? The Ravens squeaking out a win against a depleted, quarterbackless team? It was a loss, the Steelers lost the game. Hopefully they'll do better next time. That about sums it up.

Oh and BTW, were you on this board before last year, you know, the first time they swept the Steelers in a decade? Were you here then?
Old 11-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #109
Terminator
Team Captain

Member Number: 24492

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
Why do you care if we give the Ravens any credit? Do I think the outcome would have been different with Ben in the game, yep, damn straight, so what exactly am I giving credit to? The Ravens squeaking out a win against a depleted, quarterbackless team?

The current generation of Raven fans have no idea what a Super Bowl game looks like, so they constantly require approval from other teams' fans that they have a "good" team. Same way they practically beg for someone to admit Joe Flacco is elite. It's pathetic.
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #110
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
The current generation of Raven fans have no idea what a Super Bowl game looks like, so they constantly require approval from other teams' fans that they have a "good" team. Same way they practically beg for someone to admit Joe Flacco is elite. It's pathetic.

LOL, guess I need to read deeper. I never seek for that crap from any fan of any other team. I don't give a damn what any other fan of any other team thinks of the Steelers and definitely don't need their approval or "credit". And I'm still laughing at the thought of giving the Ravens credit. I'm guessing for not losing cause they sure as hell did nothing special to win. Lots to learn this new generation, lol!