Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 11-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #111
CTSxViper
Banned

Member Number: 20864
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
I don't care to. It's immature and stupid.

When I'm on this board, I only want to talk with Steelers fans, and anything having to do with the Steelers. Why these Raven assholes keep coming here to remind us how elite they are is so goddamn annoying. When I want other opinions, I'll go to a general NFL board, which is usually trash and anti-Steelers anyway.
Yes and you want to know general NFL boards are anti Steelers? Look at your comments and threads "Ravens Suck". You fans post on our boards too. It's a game and it's an open forum. We are not here to trash talk. But you invite comments when you are so angry after a loss. Both teams have their problems and I look forward to seeing the Steelers again in 2 weeks. Win or lose, it will be a great game!
CTSxViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #112
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
The current generation of Raven fans have no idea what a Super Bowl game looks like, so they constantly require approval from other teams' fans that they have a "good" team. Same way they practically beg for someone to admit Joe Flacco is elite. It's pathetic.
Believe that if you will, but truth be told The Steelers are not the team of years ago. That's a fact. It's alwasy been a rivalry and honestly Ravens fans I know enjoy it. It hurts when we lose too. Hey in (2) weeks you can come back for revenge. But the stats prove we are very effective at home for sure. This will be a good game..
Old 11-19-2012, 03:03 PM   #113
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
The current generation of Raven fans have no idea what a Super Bowl game looks like, so they constantly require approval from other teams' fans that they have a "good" team. Same way they practically beg for someone to admit Joe Flacco is elite. It's pathetic.
Think what you will. We require no approval. All of us know Flacco still has a while yet, but he is getting better. Ben is a great quarterback, but you lost last year to us with him. You are the ones who constantly state there is no rivalry between the two teams. When we have been beating you then you get angry and post threads such as "Ravens suck". There is a rivalry regardless if you admit it or want it, and it's fun and very aggressive. I think it makes both teams get better. Your team has always beena hard team to beat, but we have at least came in and been up to the challenge. To be continued... in two weeks..
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #114
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Believe that if you will, but truth be told The Steelers are not the team of years ago. That's a fact. It's alwasy been a rivalry and honestly Ravens fans I know enjoy it. It hurts when we lose too. Hey in (2) weeks you can come back for revenge. But the stats prove we are very effective at home for sure. This will be a good game..
It's only been a few years since a SB appearance and no one said this is the same team. Everyone knows it isn't the same team, but neither are the Ravens. There are issues with both teams. But damn, every time they beat the Steelers (an earth shattering 3 times now), the fans act like "we own you, we're the division kings, bow down". Bull.

Ok, so they came here and didn't lose. There's your acknowledgement. That doesn't mean I was impressed with the win, that doesn't mean I was impressed with the Ravens in general. This Ravens team isn't the same as last year. The defense isn't good. The offense isn't great and Joe is bipolar. But they didn't lose last night, so there's your kudos. I don't know what more the Ravens fans want. Seriously. It wasn't a good game by either team and neither team have a whole lot to be proud of. It's just what it is, it was a nonloss for the Ravens. Congrats.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:26 AM   #115
CTSxViper
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerschik View Post
It's only been a few years since a SB appearance and no one said this is the same team. Everyone knows it isn't the same team, but neither are the Ravens. There are issues with both teams. But damn, every time they beat the Steelers (an earth shattering 3 times now), the fans act like "we own you, we're the division kings, bow down". Bull.

Ok, so they came here and didn't lose. There's your acknowledgement. That doesn't mean I was impressed with the win, that doesn't mean I was impressed with the Ravens in general. This Ravens team isn't the same as last year. The defense isn't good. The offense isn't great and Joe is bipolar. But they didn't lose last night, so there's your kudos. I don't know what more the Ravens fans want. Seriously. It wasn't a good game by either team and neither team have a whole lot to be proud of. It's just what it is, it was a nonloss for the Ravens. Congrats.
That is well put and I agree with you. I hope both our teams improve. On to next weekends game. We both need to win next week. You with the browns and us with the chargers. Good luck.

Last edited by CTSxViper; 11-20-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #116
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,385 Posts
My Mood: Fine

this really is a waste of energy - you don't like the Steelers, we don't like the Ravens - period. Congratulations on a regular season win.
steelfury02 is online now   Reply With Quote