Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #41
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
No matter how many articles they want to write, not matter how bad they want to talk trash against us, reality remains that they will ALWAYS be second fiddle to us. They were always and WILL always be the red-headed step-child. The upmost BEST they could do, is little brother.

Take it for what it's worth, Baltimorons but you'll never be or even come CLOSE to replicating us. HERE WE GO!
This is why the gatorade bath debacle even happened, because of idiots like you. Do you understand how stupid that sounds coming off a season sweep?
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #42
JeromeBetties63
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
You can pretend this is just another game, but I know you all circle the calendar for Ravens week same as we do for Steelers week. It's obvious from your forum topics, the sigs you have (there is one in particular with a ripoff of Calvin peeing on the Ravens logo) your avatars, etc. And if you don't pay special attention to the Ravens/Steelers match up, you're missing out because they are always great games.
And if you don't understand that until this Ravens team wins or at least makes a SB, it means more to you guys than it does to us....period.
JeromeBetties63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #43
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,909 Times in 4,515 Posts

Quote:
This is why the gatorade bath debacle even happened, because of idiots like you. Do you understand how stupid that sounds coming off a season sweep?
cool your jets there, mister.

dont get all butthurt because your team suffered the most horrible devastating defeat on what was likely your best and final chance to sniff the superbowl, because your local fishwrap writed stupid ignorant articles for all the third grade minded fans, or because your clueless head coach takes insignificant gatorate baths on the field and golden showers in the locker room with the boys.

steelers>ravens....

learn it. live it. love it.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:42 AM   #44
JeromeBetties63
Assistant Coach

Quote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "The gatorade bath happened because of Steeler fans" ? All that means is you guys are so owned...totally owned.....your crying coach, your ref-blaming players and fans, you whole city....you are and always will be our little red-headed step brother.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #45
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
All that means is you guys are so owned...totally owned.....your crying coach, your ref-blaming players and fans,
HAHA! its true...

Old 11-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #46
JeromeBetties63
Assistant Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
Hate to say this but they beat us twice last year and got farther in the playoffs than we did. They have the bragging rights until that is rectified. We don't know what this season will end up like yet but they do have a better record than we do and we haven't played them head to head yet. They won the close ones. We lost two close ones to crap teams.
I don't know, aren't they the one's always preaching to us that "the past is the past."? I think we have bragging rights until they win a Super Bowl. (If they ever do.)
Old 11-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #47
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
Don't flatter yourself. The Ravens are just another team Steelers fans hate. Alongside the Cowboys, Browns, Bengals, and Patriots. Just because we hate the Ravens doesn't mean we're "circling our calenders" for when we play you. At the end of the day, you are just another game, and another opponent standing in our way. When (Yes, When) the Steelers beat the Ravens Sunday, it's not the end of the season, we don't win the Super Bowl, it's just on to next week.

Even when we lost to you last year, we were too busy LAUGHING at your weak attempts. We were LAUGHING at your Gatorade Baths. So you see, even when you beat us, you still manage to make fools of yourselves.

Unlike you Purple-Wearing losers, we have higher standards and don't suffer from an inferiority complex to another team and organization. You don't see Pittsburgh papers celebrating Ravens losses, because it's pathetic.

It'll be a good game Sunday, but that's it.
Yea, because there are "cowboys, browns, bengals, and patriots" sigs everywhere on this site. I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you, I think you are the only person on the planet that doesn't recognize that Ravens/Steelers is the best rivalry in football.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:55 AM   #48
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

Old 11-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #49
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromeBetties63 View Post
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "The gatorade bath happened because of Steeler fans" ? All that means is you guys are so owned...totally owned.....your crying coach, your ref-blaming players and fans, you whole city....you are and always will be our little red-headed step brother.
Completely owned. I admit it. Except for overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

You guys got a couple rings, 40 years ago. Wow, knock me over with a feather.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us, and we are going to rectify that this year, starting next week when we put the division out of reach.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #50
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
You guys got a couple rings, 40 years ago.
spoken like a true loser.

LMAO@URdenial

just a friendly reminder that if you wanna talk trash and engage in some kindhearted smack, take it down to the Blast Furnace,and we'll be more than glad to run smack laps around dat azz.