Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #51
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Baltimoresun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
spoken like a true loser.

LMAO@URdenial
We'll see who's talking Sunday night.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #52
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
We'll see who's talking Sunday night.
Yep, and it won't be you.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #53
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
Yep, and it won't be you.
Oh burn, someone bring me the aloe. Ravens take this one on the road in a squeaker 23-21.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #54
kent
Bench Warmer

Speed Racer Champion! Big Truck Adventures 3 Champion! Bejeweled Champion! Chain Reaction - Newgrounds Champion!
Member Number: 24510

Quote:
Completely owned. I admit it. Except for overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

You guys got a couple rings, 40 years ago. Wow, knock me over with a feather.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us, and we are going to rectify that this year, starting next week when we put the division out of reach.
There is no way you guys win a super bowl this year. Last year was your best chance and you blew it.
kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #55
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

Quote:
... overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us.
"... HELLUVA statistician ya got-dere, Harry...

... he know anything about football???"
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #56
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xSBChamps View Post
"... HELLUVA statistician ya got-dere, Harry...

... he know anything about football???"

Days of Thunder reference. . .wow, equally relevant to your first 4 rings. . .
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 AM   #57
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,215 Times in 2,675 Posts

Quote:
(bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), .
bet you woulda liked to have a kicker and wide receiver when your own kicker and wide receiver smoked your ass last year.

much better to get tebowed on the road in round one than be cundiffed in the championship game.

thats why your heart still bleeds from the most horrible loss and spirit crushing defeat imaginable.

thats why you still lie awake at night thinking about what couldve been.

thats why you come to a steelers board and gloat about player injuries and try to give your stricken morale the slightest boost.

that is why we own you.

good dog.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #58
JeromeBetties63
Starter

Member Number: 19049

Quote:
Completely owned. I admit it. Except for overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us, and we are going to rectify that this year, starting next week when we put the division out of reach.
Gee, so a Steeler MASH unit can go 12-4 and make the play-offs. Not only do you bleed purple, it comes frothing out of your mouth as you seizure with fear and hate. The Steelers have been to 3 SB's and won 2 in the last 8 years. And I saw your whole team wilt on the sidelines as the Patriots "kicked" you to the curb on their way to the Super Bowl. That's why the Patriots are a bigger rival and more hated team to us than the wittle wavens. They actually know how to win big games and get to the SB. Face it bro, it was your ownership and players who said they needed to build a team to beat the Steelers. That was their primary goal last year and after they got it, they ran out of steam...sorry, the whole organization (and especially the whining, ref blaming coach) have a whole lot of growing up to do before they figure out what it takes to become Champions.
JeromeBetties63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #59
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,472 Times in 1,648 Posts
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
bet you woulda liked to have a kicker and wide receiver when your own kicker and wide receiver smoked your ass last year.

much better to get tebowed on the road in round one than be cundiffed in the championship game.

thats why your heart still bleeds from the most horrible loss and spirit crushing defeat imaginable.

thats why you come to a steelers board and gloat about player injuries and try to give your stricken morale the slightest boost.

that is why we own you.

good dog.
Boom. That just happened.

I think purple lurple - whatever you call yourself, is actually Santonio Holmes in disguise, trying to reconnect to his old fans - and much like smokin and drivin - he is terrible at it

It's ok purple lurple - you are allowed to be a closeted Steelers fan.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #60
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Yea that one stung. It was a tough loss that we learned from and got better at both postitions (re: Tucker and Jones). What did you do to improve after you got torched in overtime by a nobody who plays second fiddle to MARK FREAKING SANCHEZ.

Quote:

No, no it isn't. To be defeated by the boy who can't throw is the hardest pill to swallow.

Quote:

that is why we own you.

good dog.
Not gloating, I was responding to someone gloating that we were "owned" by the Squeelers. Your team is destined for obscurity this season without big ben, and I'm not happy at all about it, so I'm definitely not gloating, just pointing out that we are the better team this year, period. I wanted the Ravens to beat you at your best, but I'll take the W either way.