Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #11
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,497 Times in 3,736 Posts
Default Re: Official Fox News is BS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
Threatened is what they feel.
Yep - they should feel threatened - looks like a Romney landslide and a GOP takeover of the Senate

Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,934 Times in 4,527 Posts

Quote:
exactly, like Chris Mathews. Nauseating how much he wants to blow Hussein. O'reilly at least has libs on to debate on every show. They usually get schooled by there conservative counterparts but at least the show is fair. Alan Colmes is the only bigger tool on TV than Mathews and his sister in law (monica crowley ) routinely sticks it to him. They always preach freedom of speech until its something they don't want to hear. Then the call it racism or sexism etc....If you are against gay marriage, guess what you suddenly hate them. If you think Hillary is in way over her head, you are sexist. They attack the only channel that sees things from a conservative side. Threatened is what they feel.
only old, angry, bitter republicans, who dont own a dog to kick watch MSNBC.

and who the hell watches chris matthews (besides you)? he is almost half as annoying as that sour twat hannity, which pretty much means he's the 2nd most annoying person in america.

and yes, i do sometimes watch hannity if if flipping through the channels ONLY because i wanna know how NOT to act and look if i wanna continue getting laid at any point in my life past the age of 45.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #13
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

you actually think I was referring to the 47 percent or the 50 million people on food stamps as "threatened". They could care less about foreign policy or anyone in the middle class or higher. They care about what they get for free, and bringing down the big man, such as wealthy or powerful. Most probably don't even watch the news, they care more about the lates 50 cent CD and their I phone.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #14
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,497 Times in 3,736 Posts

Quote:
you actually think I was referring to the 47 percent or the 50 million people on food stamps as "threatened". They could care less about foreign policy or anyone in the middle class or higher. They care about what they get for free, and bringing down the big man, such as wealthy or powerful. Most probably don't even watch the news, they care more about the lates 50 cent CD and their I phone.
Why would the MSNBC commentators be "threatened" if over 50% of the electorate (e.g. - "gift recipients") is in the bag for the Dems?

Look at the scoreboard - your team lost - deal with it
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Atlanta Dan For This Useful Post:
tony hipchest (11-19-2012)
Old 11-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #15
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,466 Times in 1,145 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
You are so screwed in the head if this is how you actually think.

Guess what. I used to be one of those people who needed help. We're not all the depraved boogeymen/women that FoxNews makes you think we are. You sound like a complete judgmental bastard when you say shit like that. I hope you realize, that warped opinions, such as this, is the reason that more and more people have come to despise mainstream Republicans. It's not for any of the reasons you mentioned, trust me. Thanks for helping to make us all look bad.

And yes, you need to get over the loss already. And look in the mirror when you want to find someone to blame for it. The crap you seem to like to spread played a big part in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
tony hipchest (11-19-2012)
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #16
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,934 Times in 4,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post

And yes, you need to get over the loss already. And look in the mirror when you want to find someone to blame for it. The crap you seem to like to spread played a big part in it.
Cubanstogie (ironic that he seems to favor tobacco from communist cuba rather than USA) is a prime example of why the republican party is an epic fail.

i wouldnt touch that cuban dirt weed unless i was enlisted and my life (or habit) depended on it, let alone advertize it as my screen name, as i try to push republican "values"

Old 11-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #17
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
Cubanstogie (ironic that he seems to favor tobacco from communist cuba rather than USA) is a prime example of why the republican party is an epic fail.

i wouldnt touch that cuban dirt weed unless i was enlisted and my life (or habit) depended on it, let alone advertize it as my screen name, as i try to push republican "values"

I am sure you avoid all products from china too. Or, are you a hypocrite.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 AM   #18
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
You are so screwed in the head if this is how you actually think.

Guess what. I used to be one of those people who needed help. We're not all the depraved boogeymen/women that FoxNews makes you think we are. You sound like a complete judgmental bastard when you say shit like that. I hope you realize, that warped opinions, such as this, is the reason that more and more people have come to despise mainstream Republicans. It's not for any of the reasons you mentioned, trust me. Thanks for helping to make us all look bad.

Is it a warped opinion to think we are moving toward Europe, were most countries are going bankrupt.Do you really think I give a crap if the majority of voters, which are the 47 percent and a few more "despise" me and other so called mainstream Republicans. Their vote counted thats obvious, but not much else does. When I go to work every day, take my daughter to school or go to the gym I don't even see these people. I have accepted I am the minority as a Father, husband and someone who actually has a job and contibrutes to society. I don't really get how I am to blame though, since I pay my mortage, heath insurance, taxes and pretty soon I will be paying for other peoples as well.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #19
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Is it a warped opinion to think we are moving toward Europe, were most countries are going bankrupt.Do you really think I give a crap if the majority of voters, which are the 47 percent and a few more "despise" me and other so called mainstream Republicans. Their vote counted thats obvious, but not much else does. When I go to work every day, take my daughter to school or go to the gym I don't even see these people. I have accepted I am the minority as a Father, husband and someone who actually has a job and contibrutes to society. I don't really get how I am to blame though, since I pay my mortage, heath insurance, taxes and pretty soon I will be paying for other peoples as well.
You are to blame because you perpetuate this notion that the 47%ers are somehow all freeloading jackwads who are lazy and never want to find a job or take care of their own families. (With your own statements, you just put me into that category, since as a former single mother, I needed help just to get by).

Let's see who you and FoxNews are alienating with these kinds of statements...since these folks just don't matter to you.

Here is what you've bough into...

“These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn’t connect. … [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

Here is reality...

The vast majority of households that don’t pay federal income taxes are either elderly or paying payroll taxes. As you can see below, 60 percent of those who don’t pay income tax are still working and paying taxes for Social Security and Medicare. Their tax liability is just too low to qualify for the income tax. Another 22 percent of non-payers are retirees.

Only about 7.9 percent of households are not paying any federal taxes at all. That’s usually because they’re either unemployed or on disability or students or are very poor.

Many low-income workers don’t pay federal income taxes thanks, in part, to a series of tax cuts endorsed by Republicans over the years.

most (though not all) elderly households are excluded from paying taxes on their Social Security benefits. And low-income workers with children can qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Child Tax Credit. As Keith Hennessey explains, the latter was a major GOP initiative during the 1990s and 2000s, and conservatives used to tout them as vital poverty-reduction measures

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...xes-in-charts/

Sorry, but just because you like to talk out of your ass with nothing to back it up except for some blowhard on FoxNews, doesn't make it true. Again, it's people like you who turn people off to Republicans. You folks brought this on yourselves. You're statements show what kind of truly depraved human being you are. I don't usually go off on people like this, trust me. But you are about as low as it gets. Acting like you're the only type of person who contributes to society. How fucking cocky of you.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:21 PM   #20
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Put it this way...to Romney, I am one of the 47% who just suckles off the system and have no personal responsibility because I pay no income taxes. I don't collect welfare anymore (I'm since married, and am a stay at home mom/homeschooler now), but I make no income and pay no income taxes. In fact, my daughter and I are tax deductions. Both of you have just lumped me into a category of a "societal leech". Guess who I'm not fucking voting for or promoting. (And no, I didn't vote for Obama either.)